thanks to the antics of Coco Courtney.
噢 说到这个 那边的人是她吗?
Oh, speaking of which, isn't that her up there?
噢 和康肖勋爵的人在一起 是的
Oh, Lord Cronshaw's party, yes.
彩排的时候 她一直在说服装的事
She's talked about nothing but the costumes all through rehearsals.
这些服装是一出意大利喜剧的仿制品
They're a reproduction of the old Italian comedy.
- 什么? - 啊 是啊 即兴喜剧
-The what? -Ah, yes, the Commedia dell'Arte.
哈勒昆 一个可以隐身的妖精
Harlequin, the magical sprite who can become invisible
还有他的情人科伦芭恩
and his lover, Columbine.
庞切莱罗和普钦奈拉 奇怪的人
Punchinello and Pulcinella, the grotesques.
还有 啊 是啊
And, ah, yes,
悲剧的 皮欧特和皮艾特
the tragic Pierrot and Pierrette.
真迷人!
Enchanting.
我还以为 康肖勋爵更年轻一些
I thought Lord Cronshaw was a younger man.
庞切莱罗? 噢 不不不 那是他的叔叔
What? Punchinello? Oh, no, no. That's his uncle,
受人尊敬的 尤斯塔斯·贝尔泰恩
the Honorable Eustace Beltaine.
就是他买♥♥了那些珍贵的小瓷像 而备受关注
He was the one who bought those rare Meissen figurines there was all that publicity about.
很明显 就是它们给舞会的服装提供了灵感
ApparentIy, they provided the inspiration for the outfits.
噢 不 是穿着哈勒昆服装的康肖
That's Cronshaw in the Harlequin suit.
噢 是啊 我在报纸上看过 他很有钱
Oh, yes. l read in the paper he's worth an absolute fortune.
给考特尼小姐点烟的是谁?
And who is that lighting the cigarette of Mlle. Courtney?
噢 皮欧特?
The Pierrot?
克里斯·戴维森 一个很多才多艺的演员
Chris Davidson. Quite a versatile actor.
和康肖谈话的 应该是他妻子
And that's his wife talking to Cronshaw, I assume.
另一位女士 是臭名昭著的麦乐比太太
The other lady is the notorious Mrs. Mallaby.
啊 是啊
Ah, yes.
寻找新猎物的美国寡妇 是吗?
The American widow in search of a new victim, yes?
听说她用情网和猎手偷偷接近贵族!
They say she stalks the aristocracy with a net and a group of beaters.
别这么无聊嘛!
Oh, you're such a bore.
他们的组合很可乐 不是吗?
They make a jolly crowd, though, don't they?
是啊 确实
Yes, indeed.
现在 是时候来一杯香蕉酒了
And now l think it is time for a little crème de banane.
感谢上帝 终于结束了!
Thank heavens that's over.
可可和康肖太令人震惊了!
Coco and Cronshaw are being simply appalling.
啊 奸诈的凡·米尔在那里!
Ah, there's that shyster Van Meer over there.
噢 尤斯塔斯 算了吧
Eustace, forget it.
他向我索要小瓷像的赎金
He held me for ransom on the figurines,
现在 又想利用瓷器做同样的事
and now he wants to do the same again with that china.
我们今晚不需要担心这个
That's the least of our worries this evening.
我要去逼那个坏蛋降低价格!
l'm going to corner the blighter and demand that he reduces the price.
尤斯塔斯!
Eustace!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
当尤斯塔斯想要收藏时 他很...
When Eustace wants something for his coIIection, he does rather...
我希望此事就此结束!
I want to put an end to this right now!
天啊 闭嘴!
For God's sake, shut up.
可可 你要去哪里?
Coco, where do you think you're going?
我告诉你 我受够了
I told you, I've had enough.
克里斯 帮我叫辆车好吗?
Chris, get me a taxi, wouId you?
我头疼得厉害
I've got a splitting headache.
- 可可! - 我已经决定了 克朗奇
-Coco. -It's all been decided, Cronsh.
克里斯会送我回家
Chris is taking me home.
见鬼 他送你回去!
The hell he is.
你必须留在这里!
You're staying right here!
我不想为了此事争吵
I am not prepared to have an argument about it.
我们何不坐下来 冷静一下呢?
Look, why don't we aII just sit down for a moment and cool off?
冷静一下?
Cool off?
他已经像冰山一样冰冷了
He's already as cold as an iceberg,
就像“泰坦尼克号♥”一样
with me as the Titanic.
该死的 你在笑什么?
What the hell do you think you're laughing at?
抱歉... 我...
I'm sorry.
可可 大家在看着呢 过来吧
Coco, people are looking. Come along.
康肖? 我们进去吧
Cronshaw, let's go back inside.
然后 亨特利和我抓住了拿破仑和约瑟夫
And yet I feel I took the podium in Josephine.
艾克里先生?
Mr. Ackerley,
我听说 在今晚的天气预报之后
do I understand that you produced a play on the radio
你在收音机上表演了这出喜剧?
this evening foIIowing the weather forecast?
是的
Yes.
但 考特尼小姐比这个少女角色的年龄要大一些 不是吗?
Tell me -- is not Mlle. Courtney slightly older than is usual for the part of the ingenue?
也许有一点吧
A little, perhaps,
但这就是收音机的乐趣
but, then, that's the joy of radio.
一切都要靠听众的想象
The visual appearance is aII in the mind.
有时候我们能摆平的问题真的很让人吃惊
lt's amazing what we get away with sometimes.
晚安
Good night.
那是怎么回事?
What's all that about?
看来是 考特尼女士和她男朋友康肖勋爵
It would appear that MIIe. Courtney and her boyfriend, Lord Cronshaw,
出现了不同的意见
have had a disagreement of some kind.
我刚刚听到她让戴维森先生送她回家
Just now I heard her ask Mr. Davidson to escort her home.
这太遗憾了 她会错过所有的乐趣
Well, that's a shame. She'll miss all the fun.
我还在奇怪 这件事多久才会发生
Well, I wondered how Iong it'd be before something like that happened.
你不觉得惊讶?
You are not surprised?
我很了解演员 波洛先生
I know actors, Mr. Poirot.
他们永远不知道什么时候停手
They never know when to stop.
她今晚已经经历了戏剧性的时刻
Well, she has had her moment of drama for this evening.
希望这就足够了
Let us hope it will be sufficient.
他既傲慢 又自大
He's arrogant, conceited.
这是怎么回事 可可?
What's all this about, Coco?
康肖到底对你说了什么?
What exactly did Cronshaw say to you earlier?
克里斯 我现在不想说!
Chris, not now.
我们的出租车来了吗?
Has our taxi arrived yet?
你的车已经在等了 先生
Your cab is waiting, sir.
谢谢
Careful.
克里斯?
Chris?
我们必须马上解决这个问题
We need to have this out here and now.
不! 你又不是穷♥人♥
Look, you're not a poor man.
你完全可以帮我这一次
Surely you can do me this one favor.
你知道 我已经绝望了
You know I'm desperate.
感谢你做的一切 克里斯
Thanks for everything, Chris.
现在 我可以自己应付了
I think I can handle it from here.
是让康肖知道 我不是为他获奖的“赛马”的时候了
It's time Cronsh realized l'm not one of his prize racehorses.
可可! 你确定自己可以应付吗?
Coco, are you sure you'II manage?
我确定
I'm sure.
如果我是你 我会回舞会那里的
I'd get back there if I were you.
你妻子也许看上去像个贵宾犬 但她并不傻
That wife of yours may look like a startled poodle, but she's no fool.
噢 在午夜之前 我是不会回去的
I'll never make it back before midnight.
那你最好回家等她
WeII, then, you'd better go home and wait for her.
晚安 可可
Good night, Coco.
祝你睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
我总是睡得很好
I always do.
晚上过得好吗 考特尼女士?
Have a nice evening, Miss Courtney?
- 噢 - 很抱歉
-Oh! -So sorry.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
艾克里先生 谢谢你 你真好
Mr. Ackerley, I thank you. You are very kind.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
干杯!
Santé.
干杯!
Cheers.
你确定我不能说服你
Are you sure I can't persuade you
在收音机上讲解你多姿多彩的案子吗?
to recount some of your juicier cases on the radio?
噢 不能
Alas, no.
要知道谋杀 真的谋杀 不是娱乐
You see, murder --a real murder --is not an entertainment.
看看这个地方 人们跳舞 欢笑
Look at this pIace --people dance, they laugh.
但是在某个地方 面具下可能就藏着邪恶
But anywhere, there may be evil beneath the mask.
请原谅 我在对面见到你了
Pardon me. I saw you across the room.
你是赫尔克里·波洛吗 那个侦探?
Aren't you Hercule Poirot, the detective?
我是 麦乐比女士
I am indeed, Madame Mallaby.
太令人吃惊了! 你知道我的名字
That's amazing. You worked out my name.
你不会也知道 康肖勋爵是谁吧?
I suppose you don't also know where Lord Cronshaw is.
他是哈勒昆
He's a Harlequin.
从晚饭后他就很激动
He's been in a tizzy ever since supper.
啊 我不知道
Oh.Alas, no.
他承诺我 在午夜之前陪我跳一支舞
He promised me a turn on the floor before 12:00.
那么 女士 你不应该觉得失望
Then, madame, you must not be disappointed.
我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校是个完美的舞伴
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表