呃... 谁会想要干掉肖先生呢?
WeII, l mean, who's gonna knock off old Shaw?
他完全没有威胁 只是一把老骨头
He's utterIy harmIess and dry as old bones.
我听说 如果肖先生不适的话 你会代他去美国
I understand that you yourself would travel to America if M. Shaw were indisposed.
是啊 很有意思 不是吗?
Yes. A bit of fun, eh?
而且也是乘坐"玛丽女王"号♥!
And on the Queen Mary, too.
我就说吧!
I'll say.
你想去?
You would like to go?
当然想!
Of course I would.
但这 还不足以让我...
Oh, but not enough to...
你不会是以为...
You don't think...
你开什么车 里奇韦先生?
What car do you drive, Mr. Ridgeway?
我不开车
I don't.
我以前确实有一辆车 是"辛格牌"的
I did have a car. lt was a Singer.
颜色呢?
The color?
红色的
Red.
但我几周前 就不再拥有它了
But I haven't had it for weeks.
我把它卖♥♥了
You see, I sold it.
我不太喜欢它
I didn't like it.
是因为点火器 我总是没法让它顺利启动
It was the ignition. I could never get the damn thing to start.
他在撒谎
He was lying.
也许 他说的并不完全是真话
He was not, perhaps, telling the truth in entirety.
“辛格牌”汽车用的是新的点火系统
The Singer's got a brand-new ignition system.
能很快启动 是马路上跑得最好的车了
Racing start. It's the best on the road.
啊 黑斯廷斯 你总是这么有激♥情♥...
Ah, Hastings. Always the enthusiast.
波洛先生?
Mr. Poirot?
我能...
Might I...
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
我是艾斯米·达格利什
My name is Esmee Dalgleish.
我和菲利普·里奇韦订婚了
I'm engaged to be married to Philip Ridgeway.
啊 他真是太幸运了
Ah, I'd say he's a very lucky man.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还是瓦萨索先生的秘书?
And you're also the secretary of Mr. Vavasour?
是的 的确如此
Yes, that's right.
我能为你效劳吗 小姐?
How can I help you, mademoiseIIe?
波洛先生 我说的话你能保密吗?
Mr. Poirot, may I speak to you in confidence?
我向你保证 小姐
You have my assurance, mademoiselle.
我很爱菲利普
I love Philip very much.
我们打算在秋天结婚
We hope to be married in the autumn.
但是... 就是这些证券的事 波洛先生
But it's just these bonds, Mr. Poirot.
那些钱...
The money.
这让你担心?
It concerns you?
是的
Yes.
因为如果肖先生不能去美国
Because if Mr. Shaw were unable to go to America,
菲利普会代他去
Philip would take his place.
我很担心他 波洛先生
And I'm afraid for him, Mr. Poirot.
你担心也许会有人袭击他
You're afraid someone might attack him?
呃...
Well...
是的 谁也说不准
yes. There's no saying
有人会为了这一大笔钱做出什么事
what some people might do for such a sum of money.
波洛先生 我知道你会竭尽全力
Mr. Poirot, I know you will do everything you can,
但是 求你了 请你照看好菲利普
but, please, I beg of you, keep an eye on Philip.
不管发生了什么
Whatever happens.
我担心他会受到伤害
I'm frightened he's going to come to harm.
你很准时啊 里奇韦先生
You're very punctual, Mr. Ridgeway.
有时间喝一杯吗?
Time for a pint?
不了
No.
不了 我必须回银行
No. I have to get back to the bank.
噢 是啊
Ah, yes.
钱呢?
And the money?
已经在想办法了
It's on its way.
再等一个星期
Another week, that's all.
一个星期?
Another week?
十天
10 days.
不会再拖了
No more.
我向你保证
I promise you.
一切都在我的掌握中
It's all arranged.
啊 谢谢 温特太太
Ah. Thank you, Mrs. Winter.
波洛先生 感谢上帝你回来了!
Mr. Poirot. Thank goodness you're back.
怎么了 莱蒙小姐?
What is it, Miss Lemon?
是银行 他们打电♥话♥过来了
lt's the bank. They telephoned.
肖先生被下毒了!
Their Mr. Shaw -- He's been poisoned!
晚上好
Good evening.
我们想见肖先生
We wish to see a Mr. Shaw.
你是?
And you are?
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
噢 是啊 请进
Oh, yes. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 他怎么样了? - 还是很虚弱
-How is he? -StiII very weak.
是士的宁中毒
It was strychnine, you know?
士的宁?
Strychnine?
在他的咖啡里
In his coffee.
你又有访客了 肖先生
More guests, Mr. Shaw.
只能谈五分钟 然后就要睡觉
Just five minutes, then sleep.
谢谢 谢谢 昂护士
Thank you. Thank you, Nurse Long.
波...波洛先生
Mr. -- Mr. Poirot
不不不 肖先生 请躺下
No, no, no, Mr. Shaw. Please.
你可不能累着自己
You must not tire yourseIf.
这简直太险了 波洛先生
It was a close thing, Mr. Poirot.
再多喝一口的话...
One more mouthfuI --
我已经开始展开调查了
I have begun an investigation.
可能是... 任何人...
It could have been anyone.
- 任何人 - 是的
-Anyone. -Yes.
但我们已经确认了
But at least we have ascertained
最后出现在肖先生办公室的人
who was the last person in Mr. Shaw's office
在他喝咖啡之前
before the coffee was drunk.
是谁呢 麦克里尔先生?
And who was that, Mr. McNeil?
就是那个将要运送证券的人
The same person who will now be taking the bonds.
里奇韦先生
Mr. Ridgeway.
我以为你今晚要带我出去
I thought you were going to take me out this evening.
我是这样打算的 我也想
I was. And I want to.
但我不能 抱歉 亲爱的
But I can't. I'm sorry, old girl.
是工作上的事
lt's business.
你总是有工作
It's always business.
这话你应该去和瓦萨索先生说
Well, you should talk to oId Vavasour.
应该责怪的人是他
He's the one to blame.
菲利普
Philip
你还爱我吗?
Do you still love me?
什么? 我当然爱你
What? Of course I do.
我都要为你疯狂了
I'm wild about you.
但我连和你见面都少
I never see you anymore.
听着...
Oh.
一切都会好起来的
Things will get better
只需等我...
once I just...
渡过难关
turn the corner.
听着...
Look...
我要走了
I got to fly.
噢! 亲爱的 我真是蠢 我...
Oh! DarIing, Iook, damn silly of me --
把钱包忘在办公室了
I, uh, left my wallet at the office.
噢 菲利普...
Oh, Philip.
我总是这样 是吗?
I seem to keep doing this, don't I?
我只有几英镑了
I've got a couple of pounds.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
菲利普... 如果你遇到了麻烦...
Philip, look, if you're in trouble...
我当然没有遇到麻烦!
Of course I'm not in trouble.
你可以告诉我...
You can tell me.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
钥匙 麦克里尔先生
The keys, Mr. McNeil.
你知道到纽约之后要做什么吧 里奇韦先生?
You know what to do when you reach New York, Mr. Ridgeway?
- 是的先生 - 很好
-Yes, sir. -Good.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表