And no one need sit up for me.
我会拿上门闩上的备用钥匙
I'll take the latch key.
抓紧晚上的时间去看邓比吧
Dashed funny time of night to go and see Denby.
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
开门!
Open the door!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
开门
Open the door.
- 我们该怎么做? - 怎么了?
- What are we going to do? - What's the matter?
妈妈好像痉挛发作了
Mother seems to be having some kind of fit.
但她把自己锁在里面了
She's locked herself in, though.
试试从英格勒索普先生的房♥间过去 先生
Try going through Mr.Inglethorp's room, sir.
- 锁了 - 噢 可怜的女主人!
- Locked. - Oh, the poor mistress!
我们必须把门撞开
We'll have to try and break the door down.
贝丝 马上去找威尔金斯医生
Beth, go and get Dr.Wilkins at once.
另一边辛西娅的房♥间那里还有一扇门
There's a door on the other side, from Cynthia's room.
那扇门通常是栓着的 先生
It's usually bolted, sir.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
- 玛丽 - 你们把门打开了吗?
- Mary. - Have you got the door open yet?
还没有
No.
- 那扇门也锁了 - 该死!
- That one's locked, too. - Damn!
我叫不醒辛西娅
I can't wake Cynthia.
她一定吃了安♥眠♥药♥
She must have taken the sleeping powder.
辛西娅!
Cynthia!
再试一遍 一 二 三
Try again. One, two, three...
再来一遍 一 二 三...
Once more. One, two, three...
安妮 去餐厅拿点酒来
Annie, get some brandy from the dining room.
让我们进去! 我叫醒辛西娅了
Let us in! I've managed to wake Cynthia.
你还好吗 辛西娅?
You all right, Cynthia?
我吃了一片安♥眠♥药♥
I took a sleeping powder.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
噢 现在好多了...
Oh. Better now...
很突然...
Very sudden...
我真傻 我真傻 把自己锁在里面
Stupid of me, stupid of me, to lock myself in.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
我现在感觉好一些了
I'm feeling a little better now.
让开
Out of my way.
阿尔弗雷德...阿尔弗雷德...
Alfred... Alfred...
不
No.
她死了
She's dead.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
英格勒索普先生在哪?
Where is Mr.Inglethorp?
他不在家
He's not in the house.
他在哪?
Where is he?
卡文迪什先生
Mr.Cavendish,
我希望你同意进行尸体解剖
I would like your consent to a post mortem, then.
但这没有必要!
But that's not necessary!
这无疑是心脏病发作
Surely it was a heart attack.
噢 不 很抱歉
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
英格勒索普太太出现了
Mrs.Inglethorp showed classic symptoms
的士宁中毒的典型症状
of strychnine poisoning.
不可能!
That can't be!
你认为必要就做吧 威尔金斯医生
Do whatever you think necessary, Dr.Wilkins.
这些是你妈妈的钥匙
These are your mother's keys.
我把两扇门都锁了
I've locked both the rooms.
我建议这两扇门目前就这样锁着
I suggest they remain locked for the time being.
你还记得我说过的朋友 波罗
You remember my speaking of my friend, Poirot.
住在村里的那个比利时人吗?
The Belgian in the village?
噢 曾经是侦探的那个人?
Oh, the one who used to be a detective?
是的
Yes.
我希望你们允许我把他叫来
I want you to let me call him in
调查这件事
to investigate this business.
这都是鬼扯 知道么
This is all rubbish, you know.
威尔金斯对毒药念念不忘
Wilkins has got a bee in his bonnet about poisons.
毒药是他的兴趣
Poisons are his hobby,
所以当然 他到处都能看到毒药
so, of course, he sees them everywhere.
我倾向于让黑斯廷斯放手去做 劳伦斯
I'm inclined to give Hastings a free hand, Lawrence.
但我宁愿多等一会
Though I should prefer to wait a bit.
我们不想要不必要的丑闻
We don't want unnecessary scandal.
不不不不 你不用担心这个
No, no, no, no. You need have no worry about that.
波罗非常谨慎
Poirot is discretion itself.
- 好吧 - 不 约翰!
- All right. - No, John!
抱歉 劳伦斯
I'm sorry, Lawrence.
天呐! 这太可怕了! 我可怜的妻子
Dear God! This is terrible! My poor wife.
你去了哪里?
Well, where have you been?
邓比昨晚把我留到很晚
Denby kept me late last night,
然后我发现我忘了拿门闩上的钥匙
then I discovered that I'd forgotten the latch key.
邓比给了我一张床
Denby gave me a bed
这样我就不用吵醒邻居
so that I wouldn't have to arouse the household.
噢 我可怜的艾米丽!
Oh. My poor Emily!
她那么有牺牲精神
She was so self sacrificing.
她给自己过重的负担
She overtaxed herself.
我还是继续赶路吧
I'd better get on my way.
是的 是的 当然
Yes, yes. Of course.
谁啊?
Oui?
波罗先生 早上好
Monsieur Poirot, good morning.
啊 黑斯廷斯 你起得真早
Ah, Hastings, you rise early.
英格勒索普太太死了
Mrs.Inglethorp is dead.
等一下
One moment.
我对你很满意 黑斯廷斯
I am pleased with you, Hastings.
你的记忆力很好
You have a good memory
忠实的向我讲述了事实
and have given to me faithfully the facts.
但对你叙述的顺序 我无话可说
But of the order in which you present them I say nothing.
说真的 这真是太悲惨了
Truly, it is deplorable.
不 但我可以谅解 你很不安
No, but I make allowances, you are upset.
稍后 等你冷静下来
Later, when you are calmer,
我们再把事实整理一遍
we will arrange the facts neatly,
把它们都放在合适的位置
each in his proper place.
那些重要的事 我们把它们放在一边
Those of importance, we will place on one side,
而那些不重要的
and those of no importance,
我们把它们丢掉
we blow them away.
但无论我如何谅解
But whatever allowances I make,
我无法逃避一件事实
I cannot escape the fact
你遗漏了一个
that you have omitted one piece of evidence
最重要的证据
of the paramount importance.
噢 那是什么?
Oh, what's that?
你没有告诉我
You did not say to me
英格勒索普太太昨晚是否吃得好
if Madame Inglethorp ate well last night.
噢 就我记得
Oh, well, as far as I can remember,
她根本没怎么吃
she hardly ate at all.
她明显很不安 让她没有了胃口
She was obviously upset and it had taken away her appetite.
我知道了
I see.
好的
Eh bien.
啊 黑斯廷斯 你衣服穿得太匆忙了
Ah. Hastings, you dressed in haste.
你的领带歪了
Your tie is to one side.
人不能放纵自己 黑斯廷斯
One must not let oneself go, Hastings.
你为什么想知道
Why did you want to know
英格勒索普太太昨晚吃得好不好?
if Mrs.Inglethorp ate well last night?
目前的争论点是
The contention at the present
英格勒索普太太死于的士宁中毒
is that Madame Inglethorp died of the strychnine poisoning.
不是吗?
No?
我看来是的
It looked like it to me.
好的
Bon.
昨晚英格勒索普太太是什么时候离场的?
At what time did Madame Inglethorp retire for the night?
噢 非常早 大约八点钟
Oh, very early. At about eight o'clock.
但症状直到早上五点才开始发作?
And yet the symptoms do not manifest themselves until five in the morning.
整整九个小时!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表