-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
请给我一份报纸
News, please.
第三季第五集
《蜂窝谜案》
很抱歉 波洛
Sorry about this, Poirot.
我以为既然她在这里拜访姐姐
I thought, as she was here visiting with her sister,
那么到车站见我们是很简单的事
it'd be a simple matter for her to meet us at the station.
问题是我妻子一旦她喝茶聊天上瘾了
Hold tight, please. The trouble with Mrs. Japp is, once she gets nattering over a cup of tea,
她就忘了时间
she loses all track of time.
你们最好先离开 我们回头见
Perhaps you two better run along and we'II see you there.
噢 不 我们不想..
Oh, no, we wouldn't dream --
好的 总探长 这个建议很合理
Yes, Chief Inspector, that is a suggestion most sensible.
走吧 黑斯廷斯 我们去打车
Come, Hastings. We look for a taxi.
你知道 他几星期没遇到案子是什么样子
Ah, you know what he's like when he hasn't had a case for a few weeks.
在花♥园♥里度过一个美好的下午
I thought a nice afternoon at a garden fete
也许能让他开心点
might cheer him up a bit.
出租车!
Taxi!
今天 唯一能让他开心起来的事
About the only thing that's gonna cheer him up today
就是在“抽奖箱”里发现一具尸体
is the discovery of a body in the Iucky dip.
哈哈哈
Ha! Ha! Ha!
你还是胃不舒服吗?
Stomach still giving you gyp?
可能是我中午吃的蟹肉三明治
That crab mayonnaise sandwich I had for lunch, like as not.
- 出租车! - 如果真是食物中毒
-Taxi! -Be a fine way to spend my afternoon off
我倒是可能好好休息一下午
if l end up contracting food poisoning.
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
你先走吧 黑斯廷斯 我稍后再和你们碰面
You go on, Captain Hastings, and we'II see you both Iater.
请去“理石山公园”
MarbIe HiII Park, if you please, driver.
- 我说 那不是...? - 黑斯廷斯!
-I say. Isn't that... -Hastings.
时装模特 开车的那个女孩
That fashion model? The girl driving the car.
我以前肯定在哪见过她 在杂♥志♥封面上
I'm sure I've seen her before somewhere. On a magazine cover.
- 有人在家吗? - 亲爱的
-Anyone at home? -Darling!
小心! 你会弄乱我的衣服的
Mmm! Careful. You'll mess up my clothes.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得 我是个非常非常幸运的人
l think I'm a very, very lucky chap.
快点 我们还是在被蜇死之前进屋吧
Come on. Let's get inside before we're stung to death
这个地方到处都是黄蜂
You know, there are wasps all over the place.
- 那个男人是谁? - 男人?
-Oh, who was that man? -Man?
长得很奇怪 我到的时候他正好离开
Rather odd-looking He was just leaving as I arrived.
开着一辆很棒的黑色汽车
Drove off in a rather wonderful black car.
抱歉 我不知道有人来过 除了你
Sorry. No one called 'round that l'm aware of. Only you.
顺便问下 你的车怎么样?
How's your car, by the way?
记得提醒我 帮你检查刹车
Remind me to check those brakes of yours.
你说 你觉得刹车有点松
You said they were feeling very spongy.
孩子们 这株仙人掌已经200年没有开花了
Boys and girls, this cactus has not had a flower for 200 years.
200年没有开花了 我该怎么做呢?
200 years without a flower. What can l do?
继续浇水!
Keep watering!
当然! 继续浇水!
Of course! Keep watering!
啊 贾普总探长
Ah, Chief Inspector.
贾普太太还是没和你一起吗?
Mme. Japp, she's still not with you?
她姐姐染上了流感 她不想出来传播病毒
Her sister's got flu, and she doesn't want to spread the germs.
啊 古老的预言家 你要走运了吗?
Ah, the old fortune teller. You gonna have a tanner's worth?
我不这么认为 朋友
I think not, mon ami.
虽然这是个很有意思的研究项目
Although it is a subject most intriguing for the study.
她又来了! 就是她
There she is again. It is her.
莫莉 呃 她叫什么来着? 迪恩 时装模特
MoIIy, um...What's her name? Deane! The fashion model.
我真希望带的是150拍摄距离的相机
I wish I'd brought the 150 with me now.
他的新玩具 我大约三周前给他的
The new toy. I give it two, perhaps three weeks.
我把她跟丢了 她不见了
I missed her. She's gone.
这些多少钱?
How much are these?
克劳德? 你在搞什么鬼?
What? What are you playing at?
莫莉!
Molly.
克劳德 你能不能放开...
Claude, will you get away
亲爱的 噢 我以为你迷路了
Oh, darling. Why, I thought you'd got lost.
看看 我刚刚遇到了谁
Look who I just ran into.
是你 克劳德?
Is that you under there, Claude?
你没告诉我 你要踏入政坛!
Didn't tell me you were going into politics.
我正好想找你
You know, you're just the man I wanted to see.
你记得去年夏天帮我消灭的蜂窝吗?
You know that nest of wasps you cIeared out for me Iast summer?
它们又回来了 是来报仇的
They're back again. With a vengeance this time.
有上千只呢 这个花♥园♥都快把我逼疯了
Thousands of the blighters. Driving me absolutely potty in that garden.
你找对人了 看看我能做些什么
Oh, right you are. I'll see what I can do.
我周五早上过来可以吗?
All right if I pop 'round Friday morning?
好的! 你还是回去进行下一场表演吧
Fine. Better get back to your next show.
观众已经等得不耐烦了
I think the audience is getting restIess.
现在 谁想来玩“大冒险”?
Now, who wants to go to a dentist?!
我们去喝茶吧
Let's have some tea.
- 谢谢! - 好的 再见
-Thank you. -Yes. Bye.
他没有打扰你吧?
He hasn't been bothering you, has he?
克劳德·兰顿? 当然没有
Claude Langton? Of course not.
- 请给我两杯茶 - 好的
-Two teas, please. -Certainly.
他现在只希望我们能开开心心的
All he wants now is for the two of us to be happy.
说真的 过去的已经过去了
HonestIy. What's past is past.
- 非常感谢 - 请享用你们的茶
-Thank you very much. -Enjoy your tea.
噢 天哪!
Well, I'll be jiggered.
怎么了?
What is it?
我到哪儿 都能认出那个书呆子!
I'd know that egghead anywhere. I see also arising
我看到一个与健康有关的问题
the problems where the matters of heaIth are concerned.
是的! 我一整天都在胃疼
I've had these pains in my stomach all day long.
- 肯定是谋杀 - 刚刚有人说谋杀了吗?
-Been absolute murder. -Did someone say "murder"?
波洛先生 你好吗? 希望你过得好
M. Poirot, how are you? As weII as ever, l hope.
天啊! 这不是约翰·哈里森先生嘛!
Mon Dieu! C'est Mr. John Harrison!
真是个意外的惊喜!
What an unexpected pleasure.
我们很久没面了
It seems an absolute age since we Iast met.
上次见面是在我爸爸的葬礼上吧
I suppose it must have been at Father's funeral.
噢! 请原谅 这是我未婚妻莫莉
Forgive me. This is my fiancée, Molly.
莫莉 我向你介绍赫尔克里·波洛 大侦探!
Molly, may I introduce Mr. Hercule Poirot,
- 噢 - 你好吗?
-Oh! -How do you do?
很高兴见到你 小姐
Enchanté, mademoiselle.
啊 黑斯廷斯
Ah, Hastings,
约翰·哈里森的父亲
the father of Mr. Harrison
是我在这个国家第一个 也是最好的朋友
was my first and dearest friend in this country.
约翰·哈里森是个小有名气的作家 对吗?
Mr. Harrison is himself the writer of some repute, n'est-ce pas?
不不不不 你现在已经发表了三本书了吧?
No, no, no, no, no. You've had published now, combien, three books?
真的吗? 书名叫什么? 也许我读过呢
Oh, really? What were they called? I might have read one.
呃 第一本是《二元论和决定性》
Well, let's see. The first was "Dualism and Determinism --
《探究经典柏拉图哲学》
an ExpIoration of Classical Platonic Philosophy."
然后是《亚里士多德的伦理观》
Then there was "Aristotelian Ethics -- A Short Guide
《亚里士多德形而上学著作导读》
to the Metaphysical Works of AristotIe."
噢 波洛先生! 你会用茶叶算命!
Oh, Mr. Poirot, you read tea leaves.
真令人兴奋!
How exciting!
请你帮我算一下吧!
But you must read mine, please.
好的
Oh, bien sûr!
我来吧 谢谢 请坐
Merci. Please to sit.
来吧
Voilà.
抱歉 上面有口红印
Excuse the lipstick.
好了 谢谢
Merci.
小姐 你只用这个茶杯喝过茶吗?
MademoiseIIe, onIy you have drunk from this cup?
是的 怎么了? 你看到了什么?
Yes. What is it? What do you see?
可能是我搞错了... 希望是我错了...
Of course, I may be quite wrong. I hope that I am.
我看到黑色的乌云下...
But I see looming the dark clouds.
啊 暗藏着汹涌的波涛
And, ah, The troubled waters.
小姐 你俩接下来面临着很危险的处境
MademoiseIIe, I see the times ahead most dangerous for you both.
我想...
I think...
你最好去叫医生
Better call a doctor.
- 要再来一遍吗? - 要!
-Shall we do it again?! -Yeah!
你现在安全了 朋友 手术是什么时候?
You're in the safe hands now, mon ami. What time is the operation?
他们说大概是六点钟
They said about 6:00.
大概六点钟
About 6:00.
希望你不会太难熬 老伙计
Well, I hope it's not too much of an ordeaI, oId chap.
我动手术时 简直是人间地狱!
When I had mine out, it was absolute hell.
术后一周 我右手边像是刀扎一样疼...
For a week afterwards, l got this stabbing pain all down my right-hand side.
黑斯廷斯
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表