《大侦探波洛探案传奇》
第一季第1集《克拉珀姆厨师奇遇记》
丈夫把头伸进煤气烤箱 家庭和睦
Husband put head in gas oven. Home life happy.?
不
No.
贝尔格莱维亚与海外银行职员
Belgravia and Overseas Bank clerk absconds
携巨款潜逃
with fortune?
这笔巨款有多少?
How much is this fortune?
九万英镑
£90, 000.
不
No.
这都够赎回个国王了 波洛
That's a king's ransom, Poirot.
要真是用来赎回国王的话
When it is used to ransom a king,
波洛才会感兴趣
it becomes interesting to Poirot.
"妙龄女打字员失踪 埃德娜·菲尔德去哪了"
"Missed typist of 21.Where is Edna Field?"
噢,不
Oh, no.
这些案子都不错 波洛
There's good stuff here, Poirot.
神秘的自杀 潜逃的银行职员失踪的打字员
Mysterious suicide, absconding bank clerk, missing typist.
是的 可我对这些案子都不怎么感兴趣
Yes, but I am not greatly attracted to any of them,
我的朋友
mon ami.
我自己还有许多要事
I have many affairs of importance of my own
必须处理
to attend to.
比如说?
Such as?
我的衣橱 黑斯廷斯
My wardrobe, Hastings.
如果我没弄错我那套新的灰西装上有一点油迹
If I mistake not, there is on my new gray suit a spot of grease.
没准你注意到了
You have noticed it perhaps,non?
没有
No.
难道你没看到 虽说就那么一点点
No? Well, it is only the one spot, you understand,
但你知道 这就足够让我烦恼的了
but it is sufficient to trouble me.
还有冬天穿的那件大衣
Then there's my winter overcoat.
我得把它泡到基廷斯洗衣粉里去
I must lay him aside in the parlor of kittings.
还有我想
And I think…
对 我也该好好地
yes, I think the moment is right
修剪修剪胡子了
for the trimming of the mustache,
另外还要涂些润发油
also the pomading.
[ Knock on door ]
有位女士想见你 波洛先生
There's a lady to see you,
Mr. Poirot.
女士?
A lady?
是位顾客 名叫托德夫人
A client.Her name's Mrs. Todd.
除非她这个案子关乎国家利益
Unless the affair is one of national importance,
否则我不会接
I touch it not.
我也说不准 先生 我去问问她
I couldn't say, sir. Shall I ask her?
不不不不 莱蒙小姐
No, no, no, no, Miss Lemon.
请托德夫人进来吧
Show Mrs. Todd in.
这该由我们自己来判断 黑斯廷斯
We shall judge for ourselves, eh, Hastings?
对 没错
Oh, yes, yes.
托德夫人
Mrs. Todd.
听名字不像是与国家利益有关
Doesn't sound as if she's nationally important.
我以前认识一位琼斯夫人
Mind you, I knew a Mrs. Jones once
曾经是中拉特兰郡的猎狐队长
who was Master of Hounds with the Mid Rutland.
然后呢?
Yes?
就这么多 可笑的女人
No, that's all. Funny woman.
这位是托德夫人 先生
Mrs. Todd, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是波洛先生吗?
Oh, are you Mr. Poirot?
是的 夫人 我是赫尔克里·波洛
I am Hercule Poirot, yes, madame.
可不像我想象中的波洛
Oh, you're not a bit how I thought you'd be.
你是不是给报社塞了钱
Did you pay for that bit in the paper
他们才把你夸得天花乱坠
saying what a clever detective you were,
还是他们自愿报导的?
or did they put it in themselves?
夫人
Madame.
噢 对不起 请原谅
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure,
你也知道现在的报纸是什么样
but you know what newspapers are like nowadays.
就知道吹捧
Nothing but puff.
我希望没有冒犯到你
But no offense taken, I hope.
告诉你我想要你做什么
I'll tell you what I want you
to do for me.
我想要你找到我的厨子
I want you to find my cook.
我想你大概弄错了吧 夫人
I fear you are making a mistake,madame.
赫尔克里·波洛 是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Hercule Poirot is a private detective.
我当然知道
I know that.
我刚才不是说让你找到我的厨子吗
Haven't I just told you I want you to find my cook for me?
她星期三离家以后
Walked out of the house on Wednesday,
连声招呼也没打
without so much as a "by your leave, "
就再也没有回来
and never came back.
十分抱歉 夫人
I am sorry, madame,
但我不接这类特别的案子
but I do not touch that particular kind of business.
祝你今天过得愉快
I wish you good day.
没想到是这样
So, that's it, is it?
你未免太傲了吧?
Too proud, eh?
是不是只处理政♥府♥机密和伯爵夫人的珠宝?
Only deal with government secrets and countesses' jewels?
让我告诉你 自以为是的波洛先生
Well, let me tell you, Mr. High and Mighty Poirot,
一个好厨子可是千金难求的要是失去了她
a good cook is a good cook, and when you lose one,
就好像优雅的女士失去了心爱的珍珠一样
it's as much to you as pearls are to some fine lady.
夫人 你说得对 是我错了
Madame, you are in the right, and I am in the wrong.
你的一番话既公正又很在理
Your remarks are just and intelligent.
这对我来说将是非常新奇的案子 黑斯廷斯
This case will be a novelty,Hastings.
我们从来也没有寻找过一个失踪的家仆
Never before have we hunted a missing domestique.
这确实是一件关乎国家利益的大案
Truly, here is the problem of national importance.
好吧 你住什么地方 托德夫人?
Where do you reside, Mrs. Todd?
在克拉珀姆艾伯特王子大街88号♥
[克拉珀姆: 伦敦西南部一区]
88 Prince Albert Road, Clapham.
你说你这宝贝厨子星期三出走之后
You say this jewel of a cook went out on Wednesday
就一直没回来?
and did not return?
是的 星期三 那天她休息
Wednesday, yes.It was her day off.
那也就是前天
The day before yesterday.
你有没有这样想过 女士
Has it occurred to you, madame,
她会不会发生什么意外了?
that she might have met with some accident?
你到附近的医院找过吗?
Have you inquired at the hospitals?
我昨天确实也是这么想的
That's exactly what I thought yesterday,
可今天早上 信不信由你 她托人来取走她的箱子
but this morning, if you please, she sent for her box.
什么箱子? 她的箱子
What box? Her box.
旅行箱
Her trunk.
装行李的
Luggage.
明白了
Oh, I see.
你能向我描述一下她吗 夫人?
Will you describe her to me,madame?
她人很可靠
Oh, she's most respectable.
她前面那份工作干了十年
Ten years in her last place.
是个中年妇人 灰头发 瘦瘦的
Middle-aged, gray-haired, thin.
她叫什么?
And her name?
邓恩 伊莱扎·邓恩
Dunn.Eliza Dunn.
我们到克拉珀姆了
This is Clapham.
这里是克拉珀姆公园
There's the common.
真漂亮
Charming.
星期三你没和她发生过争执吧?
You had no disagreement with her on Wednesday, madame?
没有 所以这事才蹊跷
No, that's what makes it all so queer.
你一共有几个仆人?
How many servants do you keep?
两个
Two.
厨子邓恩和客厅女仆安妮
Miss Dunn and the house parlormaid, Annie.
我们到了
There we are.
前面就是88号♥
There's 88.
就这停吧 司机
All right, driver!
安妮
Annie!
黑斯廷斯 我的朋友 答应我一件事
Hastings, my friend,promise me one thing.
什么事 波洛?
What's that, Poirot?
千万 无论如何不要让贾普警长知道
Never, but never must Chief Inspector Japp hear
我现在接这种案子
that I investigated such a case.
我一定守口如瓶
Mum's the word, old boy.
安妮 这位先生是一名侦探
Now, Annie,this gentleman's a detective.
他想先向你问一些问题
He wants to ask you a few questions.
就在这吧 先生
Here we are, sir.
好的 安妮小姐
Voyons, Mademoiselle Annie.
你请坐
Sit yourself.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表