1925年
我非常荣幸
It is with enormous pleasure
13年后
向你们介绍年度最棒犯罪小说家
that I give you our crime writer of the year,
阿里阿德涅·奥利弗太太!
Mrs Ariadne Oliver!
你肯定还记得她吧?
Surely you remember her?
西莉亚·拉文斯克罗夫特
Celia Ravenscroft.
她是你的教女 不是吗?
She's your god-daughter, is she not?
是吗? 我的教女太多了
Is she? It's just that one has so many.
大侦探波罗探案集
奥利弗太太 您能给我签个名吗?
Mrs Oliver, may I have your autograph?
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 那个西莉亚!
Oh, that Celia!
我好久没见过她了
I haven't seen her in a very long time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能信任你吗?
May I confide in you?
有件事我必须弄清楚
There's something I really must find out.
很重要的事
Something of great moment.
是个谜
A mystery.
西莉亚·拉文斯克罗夫特
Celia Ravenscroft, you see,
打算嫁给我儿子德斯蒙德
intends to marry my son Desmond.
这为什么是个谜?
Why is that a mystery?
德斯蒙德有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong with Desmond?
不 德斯蒙德没有任何问题
No, there's nothing wrong with Desmond.
没有 但是...这太...太突然了
No. But it's... It's all just... very sudden.
一个人必须了解其他人
And one has to know about people.
第13季第1集 大象的证词
特别是一个人要走进另一个人的家庭
Especially people one's welcoming into one's family.
奥利弗太太
Mrs Oliver,
我想知道的是这个
what I want to know is this.
她父亲杀了她母亲吗?
Did her father kill her mother?
还是她母亲杀了她父亲?
Or did the mother kill the father?
我好像没听清楚你的话 你说什么?
I don't think I heard you properly. Pardon?
我知道事情已经过去十二三年了
I know it was 12 or 13 years ago now.
但那时候确实引起了轰动
But it did cause a fuss at the time.
你一定还记得
You must remember.
拉文斯克罗夫特上将和他太太
General and Mrs Ravenscroft.
我当然记得 只是...
Of course I remember, it's just that
我没法相信我听到的话 呃...
I couldn't quite believe my ears, Mrs...
伯顿·考克斯太太
Burton-Cox.
伯顿·考克斯太太 很高兴见到你
Mrs Burton-Cox, it has been nice meeting you.
但我必须知道真♥相♥
But I must find out the truth.
我不知道我怎么...
I'm at a loss to see how I...
问你的教女 问西莉亚
Ask your god-daughter. Ask Celia.
拜托了
Please.
我绝不会做这样的事
I shouldn't dream of doing such a thing.
根本不可能摆脱她
It was impossible to shake her off.
现在这个可怕的女人要我去问西莉亚
And now this frightful woman wants me to quiz Celia about it.
你觉得她想知道什么?
What do you think she's after?
- 我不知道 - 我不知道我该做什么
- Je sais pas. - I don't know what I should do.
如果你是我 你会怎么做?
What would you do, were you me?
这个问题真的很难回答 太太
It is a question most difficult, madame.
我知道我在任何情况下会怎么做
I know how I, Hercules Poirot, would act in any circumstance.
但我不知道你会怎么做
But how you would act, madame, I do not know that.
我完全不知道
I do not know that at all.
抱歉 失陪一下
Excuse-moi, s'il vous plait.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
Hercules Poirot speaks.
啊 亲爱的医生...
Ah, my dear doctor...
如果我能帮上忙的话...
If Poirot can be of any assistance...
我马上就来
He comes at once.
马上
Tout de suite.
乔治! 请把我的外套和帽子给我!
George! My coat and my hat, s'il vous plait!
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
太太 是我的好朋友威洛比医生
Madame, it is my dear friend Dr Willoughby.
他...遇到了点麻烦
He has... some trouble.
- 请原谅 - 你还没回答我的问题
- Please to forgive me. - You haven't answered my question.
我应该拿可怕的伯顿·考克斯怎么办?
What should I do about the dreadful Burton-Cox?
太太 你应该做的事
The thing that you should do, madame,
我强烈建议你做的就是
and this I advise you to do most strenuously,
什么都不做
is nothing, rien.
谢谢
Merci.
- 噢 我的朋友 - 波罗 感谢老天!
- Oh, mais oui. - Poirot, thank God!
- 我很难过 - 你好 波罗
- I am so sorry. - Hello, Poirot.
我听说你要来
I heard you were coming.
比尔警司!
Detective Sergeant Beale!
是警督
Detective Inspector.
这里还是他从业吗 威洛比教授?
Was he still practising, Dr Willoughby?
他已经半退休很多年了
He'd been semi-retired for years.
其实 这间研究所是我经营的
In effect, I run the institute.
但我父亲保留了他的办公室 继续他的研究
But my father kept his office and continued his research.
他给病人看病吗?
He saw patients?
他已经很久没接待过病人了
He hasn't treated anyone for a long time.
他就是这样被人发现的?
This, it is how he was discovered?
是的
That's correct.
- 看够了吗? - 是的
- Seen enough? - Oui.
- 把水抽干吧 - 好的 长官
- Drain it off. - Sir.
以你医生的角度看 这种装置常见吗?
In your kind of work, Doctor, is this kind of contraption normal?
用水疗法治疗精神病
Hydriatic procedures in the treatment of insanity
在二十年前是很常见的 警督
were quite common 20 years ago, Inspector.
但是 我从未相信它的效果
I was not, I'm afraid, ever convinced of their efficacy.
但我当时还未成年 而他是我父亲
But I was the junior and he was my father.
你的父亲采用了这种疗法?
And your father, he employed this treatment?
他最终放弃了
He gave up on it in the end.
下结论说这太危险了
Concluded it was dangerous.
看来他最开始是头部遇袭
Looks like he was hit on the head first.
走吧 医生
Come away, Doctor.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind that I...
我马上就把波罗先生叫来了
called for Monsieur Poirot straight away.
不 我不介意
No, I don't.
波罗和我以前一起合作过
Poirot and I have worked together before.
希望你不介意我问你昨晚的行踪
I hope you don't mind my asking you to vouch for your movements last night.
你确定你没把我当嫌疑犯吗?
You surely don't regard me as a suspect?!
我只是在做我的工作 先生
I'm just doing my job, sir.
死的是我自己的父亲
This was my own father.
这都是例行的程序 朋友
The procedure is quite standard, cher ami.
你在家睡觉吗?
Did you sleep at home?
没有
No.
不 我妻子和孩子们一起住在肯特
No. My wife lives in Kent with the children.
我晚上回家不太方便
It's not always convenient for me to travel home at night.
所以我在这里有一间公♥寓♥
So I keep an apartment here.
在研究所里面?
In the institute?
就在楼上 没什么好看的
Upstairs. Nothing glamorous.
你昨晚就待在那里?
And that's where you stayed last night?
是的
Yes.
请恕我失陪
Please excuse me.
你知道你父亲在楼里吗?
Did you know your father was in the building?
不 我完全不知道
No, I had absolutely no idea.
但他的作息时间一直很奇怪
But he keeps strange hours.
我是说...曾经
I mean... he kept.
威洛比医生! 你还好吗?
Dr Willoughby! Are you OK?
门口有一个警♥察♥
There's a cop on the door.
别担心 玛丽
Please don't be alarmed, Marie.
这是我的助手 麦克德莫特小姐
This is my assistant, Miss McDermott.
- 小姐 - 这些人是谁?
- Mademoiselle. - Who are these guys?
这里发生什么事了?
What's going on around here?
很高兴见到你 奥利弗太太
It's very good to see you, Mrs Oliver.
你可以叫我阿里阿德涅
You should call me Ariadne.
感谢你能来 你说你在附近工作
Thank you for coming. You said you worked nearby.
- 是的 在律师事务所 - 是吗?
- Yes. A solicitor's office. - Really?
我们要好好叙叙旧 不是吗 西莉亚?
We have much to catch up on, haven't we, Celia?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我突然给你打电♥话♥ 你一定觉得奇怪吧
It must have seemed odd, my ringing up out of the blue.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表