一把钥匙给你 里奇韦先生
One for you, Mr. Ridgeway.
麦克里尔先生
Mr. McNeil,
你负责把这个送到肖先生家里去
you are responsible for delivering that to Mr. Shaw at his home.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
还有一把 是我的
And one for me.
肖先生还没好吗 先生?
ls Mr. Shaw still not better, sir?
恐怕没有 达格利什小姐
I'm afraid not, Miss Dalgleish.
他至少还要 卧床两周
He's going to be in bed for at Ieast two weeks.
我很愿意出这次任务 先生
l'd be gIad to make the journey, sir.
谢谢 麦克里尔先生
Thank you, Mr. McNeil.
但是 纽约还有生意需要你
But there's business to be done in New York
肖先生不能去的话 只有里奇韦先生可以处理
which in Mr. Shaw's absence only Mr. Ridgeway can handle.
只有十天 亲爱的
It's only 10 days, old girl.
他们说 这次是最短的旅程
They say it's going to be the fastest crossing ever.
我们会很重视你未婚妻的人身安全
You may be sure l'm taking no chances with your fiancé's safety,
达格利什小姐
Miss Dalgleish.
特别是发生了肖先生的事情之后
After what has happened to Mr. Shaw.
我已经邀请波洛先生看护这些证券
I have asked Mr. Poirot to accompany the bonds.
他今天就会给我回复
He's letting me know later today.
我无意冒犯
With due respect, I can't quite see what's to
我不懂 雇用一个比利时人有什么意义
be gained by employing a Belgian.
就是那些证券 波洛先生
It'sjust these bonds, Mr. Poirot.
那些钱...
The money.
我很爱菲利普
l love Philip very much.
我知道你会竭尽全力 但是 拜托
l know you will do everything you can, but, please,
我请求你 帮我照看菲利普
l beg of you, keep an eye on Philip.
快点 乔纳森 我们该回家了
Come on, Johnathan. It's time we were home.
我把你的蓝色领带和紫色丝质马甲装进去了
I've put in your blue tie and the mauve siIk waistcoat.
我还应该带上那件褐色西装
And I shall take also the brown suit
以及和它相配的两件马甲
and the two waistcoats that coordinate.
你不能把你的整个衣橱都带过去 波洛先生!
You can't take your entire wardrobe, Mr. Poirot.
波洛
Poirot.
啊 黑斯廷斯! 你终于来了!
Ah, Hastings. Enfin.
你最好现在就去打包
You must begin at once the packing.
- 我们要去哪? - 乘坐"玛丽女王"号♥!
-We're going? -On the Queen Mary.
什么? 你和我?
What, you and me?
是的 黑斯廷斯 我们和证券同行
Yes, Hastings, we travel with the bonds.
我今天下午已经和瓦萨索先生确认过了
l have this confirmed with Mr. Vavasour this afternoon.
这太棒了 波洛!
That's wonderful, Poirot!
到底是什么让你改了主意?
What on earth made you change your mind?
我无法拒绝女士
I cannot refuse a lady.
特别是她还是“女王”!
Especially if she's a queen.
我向你保证 波洛 你绝对不会晕船
I promise you, Poirot, you won't have a twinge of seasickness.
虽然你这么说 朋友
So you say, mon ami.
但我一直是未雨绸缪
But i take the precautions all the same.
总价一百万的自♥由♥公债!
$1 million in Liberty Bonds.
“玛丽女王”号♥---英国最棒船只的处♥女♥航
New York bound at last,
终于要开往纽约了!
the Queen Mary on her maiden voyage.
“玛丽女王”号♥的处♥女♥航!
Tens of thousands of people
成千上万的民众涌入南安普顿
have poured into Southampton to catch a glimpse
只为了看一眼世上最新最棒的轮船
of the world's newest and greatest liner.
那些登上此船的特权人士呢?
But what of the privileged few who wiII saiI aboard her?
也许有人 甚至不会记得这一时刻
One or two will hardly remember the occasion,
而有的人 却永远都不会忘记这次旅程
whilst others are determined that this wiII be one trip that they won't forget.
这里出现了一张熟悉的脸孔
And here's a familiar face
欧洲最有名的侦探 赫尔克里·波洛
Europe's most famous detective, HercuIe Poirot,
独家报道 这次有意义的旅行
hot on the track of a well-deserved break
敬请期待在海浪中的时光
and looking forward to a life on the ocean way.
波洛先生的又一件案子
Another "case" for Mr. Poirot.
两千多个旅行箱 被成功装上了船
There are over 2000 cases being loaded safely onboard.
这个时刻无疑是激动人心的 出航的时间到了
And it's certainly an arresting sight as the sailing hour arrives
“玛丽女王”号♥要出海了!
and the Queen Mary puts to sea.
现在 我们的镜头来到了空中
And now our camera takes to the air
英国最新的轮船 离开了英国水域
as Britain's newest liner leaves the sanctuary of home waters
首次向大西洋驶去!
and heads into the Atlantic Ocean for the first time.
它能开创新的记录吗?
But will she steal that bIue ribbon?
现在的记录 是由诺曼底号♥创造的 它四天就到了
lt's currentIy heId by the Normandie, with a crossing time of just four days.
- 你好 - 早上好
-Bonjour. -Morning.
早上好 波洛先生
Good morning, Mr. Poirot.
你好 小姐
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
你好 黑斯廷斯
Bonjour, Hastings.
怎么了?
Comment ça va?
噢 我觉得很不舒服
Oh, I'm terrible.
我告诉你 波洛 这不是晕船
l teII you, Poirot, it's not seasickness.
我从不晕船
I'm never seasick.
肯定是昨晚吃的牡蛎有问题
Must have been that oyster last night.
我有药 要吃吗?
If you wish, I have some pills.
谢谢 波洛
Thank you, Poirot.
我会没事的
I'll be perfectly all right.
- 我说 波洛? - 嗯?
-Oh, I say, Poirot. -Oui?
隔壁房♥间 有位年轻女士...
There's a young lady in the cabin next door.
啊 是啊! 我们刚刚才见过
Yes, it is just now that we have met.
布鲁克斯小姐... 米兰达
Miss Brooks. Miranda.
我们本来打算一起游泳的
We were supposed to go swimming together.
如果你见到她的话 能不能告诉她 我...
lf you see her again, could you tell her I'm...
吃牡蛎吃出毛病了?
The bad oyster, no?
知道了!
Oui.
拿进来吧!
Bring it in.
早上好
你好 里奇韦先生
Oh. Good morning. Bonjour, Mr. Ridgeway.
我还以为是服务生呢
I thought you were the steward.
不是
No.
你还没有吃早餐?
You have not yet had a breakfast.
是啊 实际上 我昨天睡得很晚
No. ActuaIIy, l had a bit of a night of it.
好吧
Oui.
那旅行箱呢?
And the portmanteau?
噢
Oh.
钥匙很安全 波洛先生
The key's perfectly safe, Mr. Poirot.
你没必要担心
You don't have to worry.
我把钥匙放在了口袋里 每次我出门都会锁门
I'll keep the key in my pocket and lock the cabin door each time l go out.
如果你看到服务生的话 能不能让他快一点?
lf you see the steward, couId you ask him to get a move on?
我快饿死了
I'm famished.
再次问你好
Well, hello again.
啊 小姐
Ah, mademoiselle.
我朋友 黑斯廷斯上尉很遗憾
My friend, Captain Hastings, regrets
他今天不能和你一起去游泳了
that he is unabIe to swim with you today.
噢 没关系 我今天觉得很不舒服
Oh, that's okay. I was feeling pretty terrible myself.
我昨天跳舞跳到了三点
I was dancin' until 3:00.
你是一个人出来旅行 布鲁克斯小姐?
And yet you are traveling alone, Mlle. Brooks?
在船上绝对不会孤单的 波洛先生 回见
You're never alone on a ship, Mr. Poirot.I'll see ya.
小姐...
Mademoiselle,
抱歉 不过...
pardon, but...
现在几点了?
What is the time?
九点半
It's just 9:30.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 波洛先生 早上好
Ah, Mr. Poirot. Good morning.
你好
Bonjour.
船长让我问候你
The captain sends his compliments,
恐怕他今晚不能和你共进晚餐了
but I'm afraid he won't be at his tabIe tonight.
有什么问题吗?
Oh, there is a problem?
天气预报说会有大雾 先生
There's been a patch of fog forecast, sir.
没什么需要担心的
Nothing to concern you,
但船长需要待在驾驶室
but the captain will have to remain on the bridge.
啊 好吧
Ah, well.
请告诉船长我很遗憾
Please to convey my regrets to the captain.
好的 先生 看来我们不能打破记录了
Yes, sir. Looks as if this may lose us the blue ribbon.
- 哦...- 但我们还有机会
l suppose there's always next time.
是啊
Oui.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
给我来点鱼就行
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表