Just a little fish for me, pIease.
清蒸的 还有不涂黄油的面包片
Poached. With dry toast.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
真是难以置信 这艘船不只是一艘船
Mais c'est incroyable, eh? This ship that is not a ship.
它是 你怎么说来着...
It is, how you say,
一个奇迹!
a marvel.
是的 波洛
Yes, Poirot.
但是 可怜的黑斯廷斯还是...
Ah, but of course my poor Hastings, he still has the --
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
晚上好 里奇韦
Evening, Ridgeway.
你今晚要来吗?
Can we count you in tonight?
我会去的
I'll be there.
看你能不能把钱赢回去 嗯?
See if you can win back some of that money, eh?
你打桥牌?
You play the cards?
是的 打发时间 而且这个游戏完全无害
Yes. It passes the time. And it's aII very friendIy.
输赢也只有几个英镑
We just play for a few pounds.
啊 谢谢
Ah. Merci.
黄油牛脑!
Ah! Les cervelles au beurre.
噢 这是什么?
Oh, what's that?
这是用黄油煎的牛脑
It is the brains of the calf fried in butter.
我觉得 我还是再回去躺一下
I think perhaps I'll go and have another lie-down.
Q点已经很大了 该死
Queens high, damn it.
呃...
Well...
恐怕你已经输光了 里奇韦
I'm afraid you're blown, Ridgeway.
是的
Yes.
我想 你会让我赊账吧
I'm sure you'll accept an IOU.
噢 布鲁克斯小姐...米兰达
Oh, Miss Brooks. Miranda.
怎么了 黑斯廷斯上校?
Why, Captain Hastings.
你睡不着吗?
Can't you sleep?
不 我挺好
No, no, I couldn't.
我好像听到...
I thought I heard...
不会是有人落水了吧?
Someone didn't go overboard just now, did they?
是管弦乐队 他们一整晚都过度的兴奋了
Only the orchestra. But they've been going overboard aII night.
是啊 很遗憾不能和你一起游泳
Yes. I'm sorry I couldn't join you
我也很遗憾 你不能来
Why, l'm sorry you couldn't make it.
不过 几个小时后 我们就到纽约了
Still, we'll be in New York in a few hours.
也许我们能够...
Perhaps we could, um...
是啊 呃 也许我们还会再见面
Yes, well, maybe we'll meet again.
噢 是啊
Well, then. Yes.
布鲁克斯小姐
Miss Brooks
晚安 黑斯廷斯上校
Good night, Captain Hastings.
里奇韦?
Ridgeway?
黑斯廷斯上尉!
Captain Hastings.
里奇韦!
Ridgeway!
证券!
The bonds!
请在这里等一下
Wait here, please.
真的吗? 不见了?
Is it really true? They've gone?
是的 先生 恐怕是的
Yes, sir. I'm afraid so.
但你说离纽约还有一个小时的行程
But they're an hour from New York, you said.
证券肯定还在船上!
They must still be on the ship.
我已经发电报 让他们逐人搜查 先生
l've cabIed them to start a person-to-person search, sir,
但是
but,
如果我在那里的话 就容易多了
uh, it would be easier if I were there.
必须找到证券!
They must be found.
如果它们被卖♥♥出去了的话
If the bonds are sold,
整个银行都会倒闭!
it could bring down the entire bank.
我知道 先生
I'm aware of that, sir.
所以 我必须问你一个问题
Which is why I must ask you one question.
当然可以 随便问
Of course. Anything.
我给你的钥匙 还在你手上吗?
Do you still have the key I gave you?
它没有离开过我的视线
It hasn't left my sight.
英国最豪华的船 驶入了纽约
Britain's greatest Iiner steams into New York
最终 它首次穿越了大西洋
at the end of her first Atlantic crossing
由于被雾耽搁了11小时 而未能打破记录
without the blue ribbon after fog delayed her for more than 1 1 hours.
即使如此
Even so,
纽约还是热烈欢迎了英国的“海上女王”
New York gave a frenzied weIcome to Britain's queen of the sea.
这次航行花了4天12小时24分钟
The crossing was compIeted in 4 days, 12 hours, 24 minutes
平均时速为29海里
at an average speed of 29 knots.
听听群众潮水般的欢呼声!
And just listen to that roar of welcome.
我发誓 波洛先生
I swear to heaven, Mr. Poirot.
钥匙一直在我手上
I had the key all the time.
你整晚都在哪里 里奇韦先生?
And where were you all night, Mr. Ridgeway?
我在打桥牌
I was playing cards.
我知道 我应该待在这里 但是...
I know I should have been here, but...
这是我的一大弱点
I suppose it's a weakness of mine.
赌博?
Gambling.
你输了多少?
How much did you lose?
一千英镑
About £1 00.
前天晚上也是一样
And the same the night before.
这对我不太妙 是吗?
This doesn't look too good for me, does it?
你先离开吧 里奇韦先生
Leave us, Mr. Ridgeway.
我们稍后再聊
We shall speak again later.
我要去向船长报告
I'll go and make my report to the captain.
看这个 波洛
l say. Look at this, Poirot.
后面都是刀痕和划痕
It's all cut and scratched at the back here.
是啊 我已经检查过了
Oui. This I have examined already.
看来 有人想强行打开 但没有成功
AImost as if someone tried to force it but couldn't.
正是
Précisément.
但他们后来还是打开了
But then they managed to unlock it anyway.
嗯 奇怪
Hmm. Curious.
这真奇怪
It is very curious.
他们花了很多时间想撬开它 然后见鬼了
They waste much, much time trying to pry it open, and then, sapristi,
他们发现原来他们一直都有钥匙!
they find they have the key all the time.
除非他们想让它看起来是强行撬开的
Unless they wanted to make it Iook as if it'd been forced.
是的 有可能
Oui. C'est possible.
那就肯定是里奇韦
But then it must have been Ridgeway.
其他人没有钥匙
Nobody else had a key.
你很失望吗?
You are disappointed?
呃... 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, I mean, I think he's a bit of an ass in many ways,
但我不认为他...
but I didn't think he had it in him to --
是的 我也认为不是他
No. Neither did I, mon ami.
我们必须找到证券 麦克里尔
We have to find them, McNeil.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
或者找到偷证券的人 先生
Or the person who stole them, sir.
是啊
Quite.
肖先生的钥匙还在吗?
Mr. Shaw had his key?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是啊 他的钥匙当然还在
Yes, of course he had.
你的钥匙还在吗 先生?
Do you have yours, sir?
- 什么? - 你的钥匙
-What? -Your key.
我的钥匙当然还在
Of course I have.
我能看看吗 先生?
May I see it, please, sir?
不是吧 麦克里尔!
Really, McNeil!
我从这里出来
So I came out here,
到了这里的围栏
went over to the rail here.
然后我听到了水花声
Then l heard a spIash,
好像是从那边传来的
which seemed to come from over there.
在这里 我遇到了米兰达
And this is where I met Miranda.
布鲁克斯小姐?
Mlle. Brooks?
是的 她从那边过来的
Yes. She came from over there.
里奇韦先生的房♥间
Now, the cabin of M. Ridgeway
是正对这个甲板的 是吗?
It looks out onto this deck, does it not?
是的 是这样的!
Yes. Yes, it does.
但她什么也没拿?
But she was carrying nothing?
没有
No.
如果她拿了 她可能把东西丢下水了
If she had taken them, she couId have thrown them overboard,
然后证券就会漂回纽约
and then they could have drifted into New York.
然后...
And then...
也许它们还长了鱼鳍能游上岸?
perhaps they grew the little fins and swam ashore.
是啊
Yes.
这个想法太愚蠢了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表