but the doctor disapproved.
把牡蛎悄悄给她吃 太容易了
It was simple to produce them as a secret treat.
她很快吞下去了 根本没注意到士的宁的味道
She swallowed them so quickly, she never noticed the taste of the strychnine.
唯一的问题就是处理牡蛎壳 不能让露西发现
The only problem was to dispose of the shells so Lucy wouldn't notice.
把它们用来给花♥园♥围边 再好不过了
And edging on the flower bed was perfect.
这也提供了藏铃铛的地方
It also provided a resting place for the bell,
它总是在响...一遍又一遍...
always ringing over and over.
到此结束了 太太!
And so it is over, madame!
还没有!
Not quite!
不 太太 不要!
No, madame! No!
威士忌?
Whiskey?
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
你个笨蛋!
You fool!
你亲手把我送上了绞刑架!
You've condemned me to the gaIIows!
走吧 德拉方泰先生
Mr. Delafontaine.
太棒了 小姐!
Bravo, mademoiselle.
你和你说的一样勇敢
You are indeed as brave as you claim.
你现在自♥由♥了
And now you are free.
自♥由♥?
Free?
你的朋友在等你
Your young friend. He is waiting.
波洛先生 谢谢你没有背叛我们
Thank you, M. Poirot, for not betraying us.
总有一天我们会真正得到自♥由♥
One day we shall be truly free.
- 去哪里 小姐? - 带我们去...
-Where to, miss? -Take us to...
里兹饭店
...the Ritz.
看着坑我吧 她居然是避难的女贵族!
Swipe me. She's the Queen of Sheba.
- 晚上好 黑斯廷斯 - 你们好
-Good evening, Hastings. -Hello there, all.
黑斯廷斯上校 你在做什么?
Captain Hastings, what are you doing?
那些花粉...
All that pollen.
不不 没关系 我没事
No, no. It's all right. I'm as right as ninepence.
根本就不是花粉症
It wasn't hay fever after all.
看起来很像啊
Certainly sounded like it.
你们还记得 我说我以前过敏过吗?
No, you remember l said I had an allergy once before?
我想起来是对什么过敏了
Well, I remembered what it was.
我的一个姑妈 很喜欢一种法国女士香水
An aunt of mine was fond of a particular French lady's perfume.
- 嗯? - 每次我靠近她或和她共处一室
Eh? Every time I went near her or in a room where she'd been,
我都忍♥不住打喷嚏
I couldn't stop sneezing.
莱蒙小姐 恐怕你要换香水了
I'm afraid, Miss Lemon, you must use a different perfume.
我上班的时候从不擦香水 波洛先生
I never wear perfume to work, Mr. Poirot.
- 你没擦? - 是的 那太不得体了
-You don't? -It would be most inappropriate.
肯定有人擦了香水 我闻得出来
Well, somebody's wearing perfume. I can smell it.
可能是花吧 朋友
Perhaps it is the fIowers, my friend.
不 气味不同
No. No, it's different.
是这里的什么地方
It's over here somewhere.
波洛 你擦了什么?
Poirot! What on earth are you wearing?
我不懂你什么意思 黑斯廷斯
Well, I do not know what you mean, Hastings.
你身上有味道!
You're wearing scent.
胡扯 黑斯廷斯!
Nonsense, Hastings.
我擦的是男士古龙香水
I am wearing a discreet, manly cologne
我从特兰佩先生那里买♥♥的
that I purchased from M. Trumper.
五个畿尼哦!
For five guineas.
五个畿尼?
Five guineas?
这可是他一年理发的钱!
I thought it was all his haircuts for a year.
够了!
That is enough!
波洛办公室 已经下班了!
The office of Poirot is closed for business!
莱蒙小姐 把你的打字机盖上
Miss Lemon, cover up your typewriter.
日安 贾普总探长
Good day to you, Chief Inspector Japp.
黑斯廷斯 拜托请你回家解决你的过敏困扰吧
And, Hastings, will you please go home and nurse your unfortunate affliction?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表