向右转!
Right wheel!
新佛兰德斯发动攻击 1917年7月7日海格将军攻击伊普尔
早上六点二十 我方接到命令前进
第2季第10集
斯泰尔斯庄园奇案
如果你朝着病房♥直走
If you go straight up to the ward,
他们会在那里等你 想什么呢!
they'll see you there. The idea!
我想见黑斯廷斯中尉
I'd like to see Lieutenant Hastings, please.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
请问下一趟救护车什么时候来?
When's the next ambulance due, please?
等一下 护士 我待会来处理你的问题
Just a moment, nurse. I'll be with you in a moment.
啊 皇家燧发枪手团的
Ah. Royal Fusiliers.
新的电影到了
The new film has arrived.
你也许能在楼上看到他看电影
You'll probably find him upstairs watching.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉过你别跑 护士
I've told you not to run, nurse.
比利时万岁 欢迎比利时避难者前来
打扰了 黑斯廷斯中尉 有位先生要见你
Excuse me, Lieutenant Hastings. There's a gentleman to see you.
好的 谢谢你
Right. Thank you.
你认不出你的老朋友了吗?
Don't you recognise your old friends?
天呐! 约翰·卡文迪什!
Good Lord! John Cavendish!
见到你真是太好了
How wonderful to see you.
我想加入来着 但他们说我太老了
I tried to join up, but they said I was too ancient.
那你弟弟劳伦斯怎么样? 他还在行医吗?
What about your brother, Lawrence? Is he practicing medicine yet?
他开战后就没干了 我不知道他为什么考医师
Well, he wasn't until the war. I don't know why he bothered to qualify.
然后他们让他去当地的医院工作
Then they made him go to work at the local hospital.
但他还在写作
He's still writing, though.
有发表过作品吗?
Anything published?
噢 故事 诗 杂♥志♥上的小文章
Oh, stories, poems, bits and pieces in magazines.
我想你听说我妈妈再婚了吧?
I suppose you heard mother married again?
天呐 不! 我不知道
Good heavens, no! I didn't know that.
某个家伙自称是
Some fellow who turned up
伊维的远方表亲之类的
on the pretext of being Evie's second cousin or something.
- 你还记得伊维吧? - 伊维?
- You remember Evie? - Evie?
伊维·霍华德 她是妈妈家务上的帮手
Evie Howard. She's the mother's factotum companion.
什么都会 了不起的人 老伊维
Jack of all trades. Great sport, old Evie.
肯定是在我去之后
Must have been after my time.
不管怎样 这个叫英格勒索普的家伙
Well, anyway, this fellow Inglethorp
出现了 一个月后
turned up and about a month later
她忽然宣布她和阿尔弗雷德订婚了
the mater suddenly announced that she and Alfred were engaged.
我是说 他肯定比她年轻二十岁
I mean, he must be twenty years younger than she is.
天呐! 对你们来说一定是困难的境况吧
Good Lord! Difficult situation for all of you.
困难?
Difficult?
是该死
It's damnable.
你能离开这个地方吗?
Do you get away from this place?
我不是这里的犯人 你懂的
Well, I'm not a prisoner here, you know.
但你该去旅游了 不是吗?
But you're up to travelling, aren't you?
我是说 我建议你过来住几天
I mean, I was going to suggest you come down for few days.
我很乐意 我可以从军队里离开休息几天
I'd love to. I could do with a break from the army.
我可以周六过来 可以吗?
I could come down on Saturday, if that's all right?
太好了!
That's marvellous!
斯泰尔斯圣玛丽! 斯泰尔斯圣玛丽!
Styles St.Mary! Styles St.Mary!
- 黑斯廷斯! - 约翰
- Hastings! - John.
你来接我真是太好了
Good of you to meet me.
走吧
Come on.
还能弄到一点汽油
Still got a drop or two of petrol, you see.
感谢农业部
Thanks to the Minister of Agriculture.
你经常开车吗?
Do you have to do a lot of driving?
经常开
Quite a bit.
每个月我都要去
I have to visit every farm
半径二十英里以内的所有农场拜访一次
within a twenty mile radius once a month.
不知道我们有没有时间去接辛西娅和劳伦斯
I wonder if we've time to pick up Cynthia and Lawrence.
不 他们现在应该已经从医院出发了
No, they'll have started from the hospital by now.
辛西娅是你妻子吗?
Is Cynthia your wife?
不不 辛西娅是我妈妈帮助的一个人
No, no. Cynthia's a protegee of my mother's.
是个老同学的女儿
Daughter of an old school fellow.
家人没给她留一分钱 我妈妈拯救了她
She was left penniless and my mother came to the rescue.
她和劳伦斯都在马姆斯伯里医院工作
She works at the same hospital as Lawrence in Malmesbury.
走吧
Come on.
恐怕你会觉得这里太安静了
I'm afraid you'll find it very quiet down here.
亲爱的伙伴 在法国的欢乐之后
My dear fellow, after the joys of France,
那正是我想要的
that's just what I want.
那是你的邻居之一吗?
Is that one of your neighbours?
嗯?
Mmm?
那个骑马的女孩 真漂亮
The girl on the horse. Beautiful girl.
是的 是的
Yes, I suppose she is.
不 那是瑞克斯太太 附近某个农场主的遗孀
No, that's Mrs.Raikes. Widow of one of the farmers hereabouts.
你好 伊维
Hello, Evie.
这是我们受伤的英雄
Here's our wounded hero.
黑斯廷斯中尉 这是霍华德小姐
Lieutenant Hastings, Miss Howard.
你好
How do you do?
你最好小心点 黑斯廷斯中尉
Better be careful, Lieutenant Hastings,
不然我会征召你除草的
or I'll recruit you for the weeding.
噢 我很乐意
Oh, only too delighted.
别客气了 你很快会后悔的
Don't be polite. You'll regret it later.
如果可以取舍
In case of refusal,
泰德敏斯特女士可能在第一天举♥行♥庆典
Lady Tadminster might open the fete on the first day,
克洛斯比太太第二天举♥行♥
and Mrs.Crosbie on the second.
但公爵夫人呢?
But what about the Duchess?
黑斯廷斯中尉到了 妈妈
Lieutenant Hastings has arrived, mother.
嘿 黑斯廷斯先生!
Why, Mr.Hastings!
好多年不见了
After all these years.
你的伤全好了吗?
Are you quite recovered from your wound?
噢 是的 恢复得很好 英格勒索普太太
Oh. Yes, pretty well, you know, Mrs.Inglethorp.
只是擦伤
Just a scratch.
阿尔弗雷德 亲爱的 这是黑斯廷斯先生
Alfred, darling, this is Mr.Hastings.
黑斯廷斯先生 这是我丈夫
Mr.Hastings, my husband.
很高兴见到你 黑斯廷斯中尉
I'm delighted to meet you, Lieutenant Hastings.
你好
How do you do?
玛丽 这是黑斯廷斯中尉
Mary, Lieutenant Hastings.
黑斯廷斯中尉 我听说过你很多事
Lieutenant Hastings, I've heard so much about you.
我也是 卡文迪什太太 约翰是个幸运的男人
And I you, Mrs.Cavendish. John's a lucky man.
啊 种子蛋糕!
Ah. Seed cake!
- 再见 辛西娅 - 再见
- Bye, Cynthia. - Bye.
再见 劳伦斯 再见
Bye, Lawrence, bye.
我们迟到了 你妈妈讨厌我们喝茶的时候迟到
We're late. Your mother hates us being late for tea.
她就喜欢我们都按她说的做
She just likes to get us all on parade.
噢 大忙人总是忙
Oh well, one keeps busy, you know.
安慰军人 运输武器
Comforts for the troops, armament drives.
下面三个月我们计划了多少事 阿尔弗雷德?
How many events have we got arranged over the next three months, Alfred?
三场义卖♥♥ 两场庆典
Three bazaars and two fetes.
是的 当然 还有拍卖♥♥
Yes, and of course, the sale of work.
亲爱的 我肯定你的垫子湿了
You know, my dear, I'm sure that cushion is damp.
噢
Oh.
我来吧
Allow me.
好了
There.
这样好多了 亲爱的
That's better, dearest.
我们总不能让你坐在湿垫子上 是吗?
Can't have you sitting on damp cushions, can we?
你真体贴 阿尔弗雷德
You're so thoughtful, Alfred.
好吃的种子蛋糕来了
Dashed good seed cake.
谢谢你 多尔卡丝
Thank you, Dorcas.
啊 辛西娅来了
Ah, here's Cynthia.
你今天来得太晚了 辛西娅
You're very late today, Cynthia.
噢 我知道 很抱歉 巴士来晚了
Oh. I know. I'm sorry. The bus was late.
这是黑斯廷斯先生 这是默多克小姐
This is Mr.Hastings. Miss Murdoch.
- 你好 - 劳伦斯在哪?
- How do you do? - Where's Lawrence?
噢 他上楼了
Oh, he's just gone upstairs.
他很快下来
He'll be down in a minute.
他最好快一点
He'd better hurry up
不然就没有蛋糕吃了
or there won't be any cake left.
我有个做护士的表亲
I've got a cousin who's nursing.
她的大多数时间都用来抚慰她的姐妹了
She seems to spend most of her time placating the sister.
噢 她们怕极了! 你完全想象不到
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表