Oh, they're terrifying! You've no idea.
但我不是护士 感谢老天
But I'm not a nurse, thank heaven,
我在药房♥工作
I work in the dispensary.
噢 你毒死了多少人?
Oh. How many people have you poisoned?
噢 成百上千!
Oh, hundreds!
请你别再鬼扯了 辛西娅
Don't talk such nonsense, Cynthia, please.
战争结束后你要做什么 黑斯廷斯中尉?
What will you do after the war, Lieutenant Hastings?
呃 你们也许会嘲笑我
Well, you may laugh at me,
但我一直有个秘密的愿望 想做个侦探
but I've always had a secret hankering to be a detective.
战前我在比利时
I was in Belgium before the war
我在那里遇到了一个非常有名的侦探
and I ran across a very famous detective there.
你在比利时做什么?
What were you doing in Belgium?
其实是猎鸭子
Duck shooting, actually.
这个侦探从布鲁塞尔到一个小村庄调查要桩谋杀案
This detective was down from Brussels investigating a murder in the village.
我想我曾一度是嫌犯
I think I was a suspect for a time,
因为射杀受害者的枪和我的是一样的型号♥
because the victim was shot with the same sort of gun as I had.
- 真吓人! - 噢 不 其实并不是
- How frightful! - Oh no, not really.
我推理的系统就是以他的为基础
My system's based on his,
当然 我的已经大大改进了
though of course, I've progressed rather further.
他是个有趣的小男人
He was funny little man.
喜欢打扮 但是非常聪明
A great dandy, but wonderfully clever.
我喜欢好的侦探故事
I love a good detective story.
威尔金斯医生说昨天还在说
Dr.Wilkins was saying yesterday
因为对医药领域越来越罕见的毒药的无知
that owing to the ignorance of the more uncommon poisons among the medical profession,
也许会出现数不尽的不被怀疑的谋杀
there were probably countless cases of murder that went quite unsuspected.
我们能说点别的吗?
Can we talk about something else?
我弟弟对这事有点敏感
My brother's a bit sensitive about this,
虽然他自己是学医的
being a medical man himself.
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
又一个英国田园信仰的例子
Another example of the English bucolic beliefs,
红花海绿
anagallis arvensis.
用英语说 红花海绿
In English, the Scarlet Pimpernel.
人们认为这种花开的时候
It is believed that when this flower is open,
是好天气延长的象征
it is a sign of a prolonged spell of the fine weather.
在这个国家很少见到这种花开
It is seldom seen open in this country.
发生什么事了吗 凡德斯达特先生?
Something the matter, Monsieur van der Stadt?
他想知道我们为什么要一直说英语
He wants to know why we have to speak English all of the time.
他觉得很累
He finds it tiring.
因为 凡德斯达特先生
Mm. Because, Monsieur van der Stadt,
我们在这个国家是客人
in this country, we are the guests.
如果我们要获得本地人对我们的信心
If we are to gain the confidence of the natives,
我们必须学会他们的生活方式
we must learn their ways.
你们! 你们排其他的人在哪?
You men! Where are the rest of your platoon?
他们死了 长官
They're dead, sir.
至少 他们说他们没死
Least, they said they wasn't,
但大英帝国说他们必须死
but the umpire said they had to be.
不管怎样 摆脱这些平民
Well, get rid of these civilians anyway.
斯泰尔斯庄园真是个了不起的老地方
Styles Court really is a glorious old place.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
总有一天它会是我的
It'll be mine some day.
还有我们在伦敦的房♥子
And our house in London, too.
我已经说服妈妈
I've managed to persuade mother
英格勒索普无权继承这些
that Inglethorp's got no right to them.
不管怎样 道义上没有继承权
No moral right, anyway.
目前来说
As it stands at the moment,
我得到了房♥子
I get the houses,
但英格勒索普得到了所有钱
but Inglethorp gets all the money.
- 你弟弟帮不上忙吗? - 劳伦斯?
- Can't your brother help out? - Lawrence?
不 我们都是没钱的人
No, we're an impecunious lot.
我必须说 我妈妈一直对我们很好
My mother's always been awfully good to us, I must say.
但那只是到目前为止
That is, up to now.
当然 是从她结婚开始的
Since her marriage, of course...
走吧 我们回屋里去吧
Come on, let's go back to the house.
你们还记得英国士兵教我们的那首歌♥吗?
Do you remember the song that the British soldiers taught us?
我们何不试着一起唱呢?
Why don't we try and sing it together?
这是通往蒂珀雷里的漫漫长路
It's a long way to Tipperary
这是一条漫漫长路
It's a long way to go
这是通往蒂珀雷里的漫漫长路
It's a long way to Tipperary
保持曲调一致!
Keep in tune!
啊 下午好 波罗先生
Ah. Good afternoon, Monsieur Poirot.
下午好 威尔金斯医生
Good afternoon, Dr.Wilkins.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, messieurs.
我看你已经加入了骑兵 嗯?
I see you have joined the cavalry, eh?
是的 我正在回家的路上
Yes, I'm on my way home.
这是我一个月内第二次差点被杀了
It's the second time I've been killed in a month.
- 啊 - 我说
- Ah. - I say,
如果还有酒的话 你要来喝一杯吗?
do you fancy a pint of beer, if there's any left?
不了 谢谢
Non, merci.
我现在还没办法享受英国的酒吧
I cannot yet bring myself to enjoy the English public house.
那些不同大小的酒瓶
All those bottles of the difference size,
顺序全是错的 呃
all in the wrong order. Pah.
这好像并没令你的同国人困扰
Doesn't seem to bother your own compatriots.
啊 这有什么用呢 嗯?
Ah, what is the use, eh?
我试图向他们灌输条理和顺序的思想
I try to instill in them a sense of order and method,
但它们总是消失在酒吧里了
but always they disappear into the public house.
真是匹好马
Jolly good horse.
我还以为他们会把所有好东西没收给军队用
I thought they'd commandeered anything decent for millitary service.
很幸运 农业用途是例外
Agricultural use is one of the exemptions fortunately.
我几乎每天都会在庄园附近骑马
I hack about round the estate nearly every day.
这里能做的事就只剩这些了
There's really so little to do round here.
但你在陆地上工作 不是吗?
You work on the land, though, don't you?
是的 但是一大早就开始了
Yes, but that's frightfully early in the morning.
我在农场的工作通常中午就结束了
I'm usually finished at the farm by mid day.
我不会想到这是女人的工作
I wouldn't have thought it was woman's work.
正在打仗 我们都要做自己能做的事
There's a war on. We've all got to do what we can.
不管怎样 制♥服♥很好看
Well, the uniform looks jolly nice anyway,
那件奶油色的工作服
that cream coloured overall.
好了 乖孩子
There. Good boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑斯廷斯中尉 你的腿 我没想到
Lieutenant Hastings, your leg. I didn't think.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不不不 现在已经好了
No, no, no. It's fine now really,
我觉得我已经不需要这个了
I don't think I need this any more.
给你 英国♥军♥队的问候
Here you are, compliments of the British Army.
我之前不知道七月竟然这么热
I've never known it so hot in June before.
我们需要的是一杯冰凉的柠檬水
What we need is a cool glass of lemonade.
柠檬水?
Lemonade?
我从1914年起就没见过柠檬了!
I haven't see a lemon since 1914!
- 稍后去打网球? - 我很乐意
- Game of tennis later? - Love to.
噢 玛丽 黑斯廷斯
Oh, Mary, Hastings,
请到我的书房♥来一下好吗?
come into my study for a moment, would you?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
真是一团糟
There's a deuce of a mess.
伊维和英格勒索普吵了一架 她不干了
Evie's had a row with Inglethorp. She's off.
- 不干了? - 她要离开
- Off? - She's leaving.
她已经通知其他人了
Given in her notice.
她已经去见妈妈了 她们...
You see, she went to see the mater, and they had a...
不管怎样 我已经说明了我的想法
Well, I've spoken my mind, anyway.
伊维 这不会是真的
Evie, this can't be true.
再真不过了
True enough.
恐怕我对艾米丽说了一些话
I'm afraid I said some things to Emily
她不会很快忘记或原谅
she won't forget or forgive in a hurry.
噢 伊维!
Oh, Evie!
"你是个老女人 艾米丽" 我说
"You're an old woman, Emily" , I said.
"没人比老傻子更傻了"
"And there's no fool like an old fool.
"那个男人比你年轻二十岁"
The man's twenty years younger than you."
噢 不
Oh, no.
我很抱歉 我必须这么做
Well, I'm sorry. I had to do it.
我必须告诉她
I had to tell her.
我说 "我必须警告你"
I said, "I'm going to warn you,
"艾米丽 不管你喜不喜欢"
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表