All these foreign, bearded types Iook the same to me.
- 和这有关系吗? - 也许没有
-Does it matter? -Possibly not.
我们去找其他人吧
Let us rejoin the others.
谢谢
Thank you
我给她开了温和的镇定剂
I've given her a mild sedative.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这真是不一般的经历
It's been quite an experience.
啊 波洛先生
Ah. Mr. Poirot.
总探长
Chief Inspector.
医生
M. le Docteur.
- 再见 - 再见
-Goodbye. -Goodbye.
我一直不喜欢那个女孩 总是神神秘秘的
Never liked that girl. Secretive.
你怀疑过 巴洛比女士把一切都留给她了?
You suspected that Miss. Barrowby had left her everything?
噢 不 不太确定 但这总是一种可能
Oh, no, not for sure. But there was always the threat.
总探长!
Sir?
在俄♥国♥人的盒子里找到的
In the Russian box.
看上去是士的宁 好啦
Looks like strychnine to me, aII right.
看来雷格小姐要上刑事法庭了
If I'm any judge, aII Miss Reiger will be collecting
如果她是叫这个名字的话
is a trip to the Old Bailey. If that is her name.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
共♥产♥党煽动者 制♥造♥麻烦 筹钱
Communist agitator. Spreads trouble, raises money,
为英国的革命党人工作
working for the revolution in England.
啊 算了吧 先生 别瞎说了
Oh, come off it, sir. That's Boy's Own Paper stuff.
不不不 贾普总探长
No, no, no, no, no, Chief Inspector Japp.
德拉方泰先生说得很对
I fear that M. Delafontaine is quite right.
请再检查一遍
Well, check again.
国家信息文件是不会有错的
There is no possibility of error in the state information fiIes.
她肯定登记过 她在这里住了三年
She must be registered. She's been living here three years.
斯大林同志不会允许有错
Comrade Stalin makes no provision for mistakes.
我们不知道叫卡崔娜·雷格的人
We know no one called Katrina Reiger.
谢谢 你帮了大忙
Thank you. You've been a great help.
还有一件事 先生
One more thing, monsieur.
马♥克♥思♥所谓的"大众的鸦♥片♥"是什么?
What was it that Marx called "the opiate of the masses"?
- 流行小说 同志 - 啊 是啊
-Popular fiction, comrade. -Ah, yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你是对的 波洛
Looks Iike you could be right, Poirot.
她肯定是那些煽动者之一
She must be one of those agitators.
否则他们为什么要否认?
Why else would they deny all knowledge of her?
也许现在 她已经逃回俄♥国♥了
Probably back in Russia by now.
我想 她不会喜欢那样的
l do not think that she would enjoy that.
她是共♥产♥党 不是吗?
She's a red, isn't she?
我不这么认为 总探长
I hardly think so, Chief Inspector.
在她的化妆柜上 你没有看到已故的沙皇画像?
Not with an image of the late czar on her dressing table.
但你说...
But you said --
亨利·德拉方泰是对的?
That Mr. Delafontaine is right?
噢 是的 她的真名不是雷格
Oh, yes. Reiger is not her real name.
我们现在要做什么?
Well, what do we do now?
如果我是你 总探长
If I were you, Chief Inspector,
我会搜索在英国的俄♥国♥教堂
I would look for the Russian church in London.
"大众的鸦♥片♥"是宗教
The opiate of the masses is religion,
就像那个年轻人知道的那样
as the young man fully knows.
现在
And now...
我的草药茶时间到了 莱蒙小姐
It is time for my tea time, Miss Lemon.
总探长 再见
Chief Inspector.
特兰佩先生打了三四次电♥话♥来 他真的很烦躁
Mr. Trumper's phoned three or four times. He's really very upset.
也许我应该让人把钱送过去
Perhaps l shouId send the cash around by messenger.
五个畿尼就解决了
Five guineas will settle the account.
绝对不要 黑斯廷斯上校
Certainly not, Captain Hastings.
你别管就行了
Just ignore it.
我回去会和他谈的
I'll have words with him when l return.
好的 但是...
Well, yes, but --
还有 不要弄乱我的文件!
And on no account disturb the fiIes.
再见啦
Bye for the moment.
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon,
请你设身处地假想一下
I want you to figure to yourself a little history.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot?
你是个俄♥国♥女孩
You are a Russian girl.
嗯?
Yes.
你受雇于一个非常挑剔的老妇人做陪护
You are empIoyed as a nurse companion
嗯
Yes.
这位老妇人很喜欢你
to an old lady who is very demanding And she takes a liking to you,
她决定把她所有的财产都留给你
this oId Iady, and she decides to leave to you all her money.
她是这么告诉你的
She tells you so.
但是还有一个问题
But there is one worry.
你对她隐瞒了你的背景
You have not been entirely honest about your background.
然后 灾难降临了!
Then disaster.
你怀疑她向一位有名的侦探求助
You suspect that she has caIIed upon the services of a famous detective.
你很快行动了 在这位侦探上门之前
You act swiftly. And before he arrives, this detective,
这位老妇人死了 财产就是你的了
the old lady is dead and the money is yours.
- 你觉得这合理吗? - 恐怕是的
-Does this sound to you reasonable? -I'm rather afraid it does.
我同意
I agree.
要是我们能知道 巴洛比女士在怀疑什么就好了
If only we could be sure of what Miss. Barrowby was suspicious of.
如果她能给我们多留一条线索...
If only she could have left us more of a cIue.
你确定她没有在花种袋里放什么东西吗?
Are you sure she didn't slip something into the seed packet?
没有
No.
对了!
Of course.
我真是个笨蛋!
What a simpleton I have become.
啊 波洛 找到她了
Ah, Poirot. Here it is.
在俄♥国♥教堂 离这里很近
Russian church. Not a sparrow's hop from here.
太好了 但是首先 莱蒙小姐
Excellent. But first... If you please, Miss Lemon --
你有两个便士吗?
Do you have two pennies?
这是我用来给小费的 波洛先生?
For a tip, Mr. Poirot?
给我打电♥话♥用吧 莱蒙小姐
For the telephone, Miss Lemon.
你好 雷格小姐
Bonjour, Miss. Reiger.
别走 小姐
No, mademoiselle!
别怕
Be not alarmed.
这里是圣殿
This is sanctuary.
你在这里很安全
You are safe here.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I want only to know the truth.
你为什么要逃走?
Why did you run away?
我知道你是怎么想的
I know what you all think --
你认为 是我毒死了她
It was I who poisoned her.
是的 你们就会诬陷人 在俄♥国♥我见过
Oh, yes, I know the signs. l have seen it in Russia.
斯大林的人和你们一样
When Stalin's men came.
你的家人因为政♥治♥立场而受到迫♥害♥
Your family was persecuted because of their position,
所以你秘密逃到英国?
so you fled secretly to England.
你会在乎吗?
What do you care?
和他们一样 你希望我一无所有
Like them, you wish me to be penniless.
小姐 我要知道
This I must know, mademoiselle.
除了你还有人碰过药吗?
Did no one touch the medication but you?
我死都不会下毒
I would rather have died.
巴洛比女士只吃了晚餐上的那些东西吗?
And Miss. Barrowby had for her dinner only what we know?
当然 否则会有人注意到的
Of course. Or somebody would have noticed.
对你这样的女孩 这肯定是一次新的尝试
It must have been a great trial for a girl like you
为其他人工作
to work for another --
拿这个...拿那个...
fetch this, carry that --
特别是自己曾经也有过仆人
when once you had servants of your own.
我是瑞吉米拉夫家族的人
I am a Regimirov.
我不怕工作
I am not afraid of work.
那你害怕绞刑吗?
And are you afraid of the noose?
答案一直就在花种袋子上
It was on the seed packet aII the time.
凯萨琳大帝 或者俄语的卡崔娜
"Catherine the Great." Or in Russian, "Katrina."
我在过来的路上想到的
I realized on the way over.
他出来了
Here he comes.
我会和你们一起走
I will go with you now.
把她带下去吧
Take her and charge her.
至少 她安静的走过来了
Well, at least she came quietly.
对于这件事来说 真是个不错的结局
There's a nice, tidy end to the whoIe business.
我... 不这么想 总探长
I do not think so, Chief lnspector
走吧 莱蒙小姐
Come, Miss Lemon.
噢 不是吧
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表