噢 但事事都和你有关 女士
Oh, but it is everything to do with you, mademoiselle.
我忘了念这封信的称呼吗?
Did I omit to read the greeting on this letter?
原谅我
Forgive me.
亲爱的伊芙琳
"My dearest Evelyn..."
你这个笨蛋! 你这个该死的笨蛋!
You fool! You bloody fool!
安静点 伊维!
Be quiet, Evie!
不 现在安静已经太晚了 英格勒索普先生
No, it is too late for silence, Monsieur Inglethorp.
这封信上的笔迹就是你犯罪的铁证
The handwriting on this letter shouts your guilt.
你是个冷酷的凶手
You are a heartless murderer.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么指控我?
How dare you make such an accusation?
噢 英格勒索普先生 你真让我失望
Oh, Monsieur Inglethorp, you do disappoint me.
好吧
All right.
我们彼此相爱!
We love each other!
把他们带走 贾普探长
Take them away, Inspector Japp.
你觉得我们会坐等那个老贱♥人♥死吗?
Do you think we were going to sit and wait for the old bitch to die?
不管怎样 钱是我们应得的
We deserved the money, anyway.
我并不觉得抱歉
And I'm not sorry.
我一点也不觉得抱歉
I'm not the least little bit sorry.
英格勒索普先生 女士
Mr.Inglethorp, madam.
太可怕了
How horrible.
太可怕了
How horrible.
但他为什么要留下这封信?
But why did he keep the letter?
啊 朋友 这封信他还没写完
Ah. He never finished writing it, you see, mon ami.
也许英格勒索普太太提前回来打断了他
Possibly Madame Inglethorp returned early, interrupted him and
他匆忙停笔把信锁进了桌子里
caught in the act, he hastily shuts and locks his desk.
剩下的我们都知道了
The rest we know.
英格勒索普太太发现了信
Madame Inglethorp finds the letter,
决定不对她丈夫提起这件事
decides to say nothing about it to her husband,
但决定毁掉那份对他极有好处的遗嘱
but determines to destroy the will she had just made in his favour.
也许第二天
Probably the next day,
她决定再立一份
she intends to make a will
对他儿子约翰有利的遗嘱 但是...
in favour of her son, John again. But...
死亡打断了这一切
death intervened.
我无法告诉你那有多恐怖 波罗先生
I can't tell you how awful it's been, Monsieur Poirot.
我度过了生命中最悲惨的六个星期
I've had the worst six weeks of my life.
我一秒钟也没相信过是你做的
I never, for one moment, believed you did it.
贾普探长和整个伦敦警♥察♥厅都相信 黑斯廷斯
Inspector Japp and the whole of Scotland Yard believed it, Hastings.
- 可怜的妈妈 - 现在一切都结束了
- Poor mother. - It's all over now.
我们有波罗先生真是太好了
It's a good thing we have Monsieur Poirot.
我真的不知道要怎么感谢你 波罗先生
I really don't know how to thank you, Monsieur Poirot.
这没什么 先生
It was nothing, monsieur.
我还以为我完了
I thought I was done for.
你要学会对波罗有信心
You must learn to have faith in Poirot.
- 波罗先生 - 女士
- Monsieur Poirot. - Madame.
走吧 约翰 我想听听完整的经过
Come on, John. I want to hear everything about it.
知道么 黑斯廷斯
Do you know, Hastings,
最后找到那些纸片都是你的功劳
I owe the final discovery of the spills entirely to you.
- 是吗? - 噢 是的
- Really? - Oh, yes.
你记得告诉我
Do you remember telling me
我整理壁炉上的饰物时手在抖吗?
that my hands shook when I straightened the ornaments on the mantelpiece?
噢 是的 你跳起来就跑走了
Oh, that's right. And you jumped up and rushed off.
正是 我想起当你和我一起
Exactement. I remembered that when you and I were together
在英格勒索普太太的房♥间里时
in the room of Madame Inglethorp,
我已经整理过饰物了
that I already straightened the ornaments.
对
Oui.
如果它们已经被整理过了
Now, if they were already straightened,
我应该没有道理再整理一遍
there would be no reason for me to have to straighten them again.
...把凶手和犯罪联♥系♥起来
...connected the murderer with the crime.
但是是什么?
But what?
除非 那个时候有人碰过了
Unless, someone in the meantime, had touched them.
天呐
Good Lord.
有一件事我不懂
You know, one thing I don't understand
英格勒索普为什么这么急于让自己被抓呢
is why Inglethorp seemed so keen to get himself arrested.
因为 朋友 这是你们国家的法律
Because, mon ami, it is the law of your country
一旦无罪释放 一个人不会因同一案件再受审
that once acquitted, a man cannot be tried for the same offence again.
噢 他希望接受审判
Oh, he wished to be tried.
然后他会给出他完美的不在场证明
He would then produce his irreproachable alibi and
然后他就一生无忧了
be safe for the rest of his life.
这么说在药店买♥♥的士宁的就是他!
So it was him who bought the strychnine from the chemist's shop!
不不不不不 黑斯廷斯!
No, no, no, no, no, Hastings!
你还没意识到
Have you not yet realised that
去药店的是霍华德女士吗?
it was Mademoiselle Howard who went to the chemist shop?
- 霍华德女士? - 正是!
- Miss Howard? - Mais oui!
当然 她乔装过了
Of course, she was heavily disguised.
多么聪明的恶魔啊!
The clever devils!
看到他们重聚真好 不是吗?
It is good to see them reunited, is it not?
和瑞克斯太太有染的愚蠢谣言被遗忘了
That silly entanglement with Madame Raikes forgotten.
男女们为爱情做的事啊!
The things men and women do for love!
是啊
Mais oui.
你还没解释劳伦斯·卡文迪什的奇怪举止
One thing you haven't explained is the peculiar behaviour of Lawrence Cavendish.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget
我们进入英格勒索普太太房♥间时他的样子
the way he looked when we went into Mrs.Inglethorp's room.
那是因为你以为他看的是壁炉
That is because you thought he was staring at the mantelpiece.
是吗 黑斯廷斯?
Yes, Hastings?
而其实
Whereas in effect,
他看的是通往辛西娅女士房♥间的门
he was staring at the door to the room of Mademoiselle Cynthia,
正好就在壁炉旁边
right next to the mantelpiece.
他看到了门没有上锁
He saw that that door it was unbolted.
但他发誓门上锁了
But he swore it was bolted.
正是 他在掩护她
Exactement. He was shielding her.
当劳伦斯先生看到
When Monsieur Lawrence saw
通往辛西娅女士房♥间的门
that the door to the room of Mademoiselle Cynthia
没有上锁 他得出一个结论
it was unbolted, he jumped to the conclusion,
她一定知道这件事的内情
that she knew something about the matter.
但是为什么? 他为什么想保护她?
But why? Why would he want to protect her?
当然是因为他爱上了她
Because he is in love with her, of course.
你这就猜错了
Well now that's just where I know you're wrong.
我正巧知道他很不喜欢她
I happen to know for a fact that he positively dislikes her.
确实 那我启发你一下吧 朋友
Indeed. Then let me enlighten you, mon ami.
他成功的踩碎了他脚下的咖啡杯
He succeeded in crushing the coffee cup beneath his feet,
因为 黑斯廷斯 他记得
because, Hastings, he remembered
其实是辛西娅小姐
that it was, in fact, Mademoiselle Cynthia
在前一晚把咖啡端给了英格勒索普太太
who took up the coffee for Madame Inglethorp on the previous night.
从那时起
Now, from that moment,
他很无用很费力的
he quite uselessly, and quite strenuously,
坚持他的母亲是自然死亡
upheld the theory of Death by Natural Causes.
我知道你这一点错了 波罗...
Well, I know you're wrong about this Poirot...
波罗先生! 黑斯廷斯中尉!
Mr.Poirot! Lieutenant Hastings!
啊
Ah.
噢 你们都是好人
Oh, you're both such dear men.
我们有事情想告诉你们
Well, we want to tell you something.
我们?
We?
我要祝贺你们俩 不是吗?
You are both to be offered congratulations, is that not so?
祝贺?
Congratulations?
辛西娅和我要结婚了
Well, Cynthia and I are to be married.
玛丽和约翰在哪?
Where are Mary and John?
噢 他们 呃...
Oh. They're uh...
走吧
Come on.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
真是个好女孩!
What a wonderful girl!
我永远不懂女人
I shall never understand women.
啊 别难过了 朋友
Ah. Console yourself, mon ami.
也许有一天 等这场可怕的战争结束
Perhaps one day, when this terrible war is ended,
我们能一起工作 嗯?
we shall work again together, eh?
波罗会把一切解释给你听的
And Poirot will explain all to you.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表