-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
南非 1♥8♥9♥6
我们需要穿过这条河
We need the river for access.
那下流这片区域呢?
What about the other area downstream?
我们做不到两全其美 西米恩
We can't afford both, Simeon.
我们必须这样做
Well, we've got to.
如果别的人也开始勘探的话
If anyone else starts prospecting,
那我们这六个月的努力可就白费了
...we'll have lost all we've done in the last six months.
给你
There.
这些是我对此的补偿
That's my share for the claim.
太阳一出来我就走
I'm off at first light.
我会在四天内到达比勒陀利亚
I should make Pretoria in four days.
比勒陀利亚:南非首都
- 十天内回来? - 六个月之后...
- And be back in ten, eh? - And in six months...
...我们就发财了
...we'll be rich.
晚安 赫里特
Good night, Gerrit.
晚安
Good night.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
斯黛拉·德·扎格德 你呢?
Stella de Zuigder. And you?
李
Lee.
西米恩·李
Simeon Lee.
我在这儿多久了?
How long have I been here?
这是第三天了
This is your third day.
如果我们没发现你 你半天内必死无疑
You'd have died in half a day if we hadn't have found you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 呃 被狮子攻击了
I was, er, mauled by a lion.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我还取出了子弹呢
I took the bullet out.
好吧
All right.
我同伴袭击了我
My partner attacked me.
这就是钻石给人造成的影响 嗯?
That's what diamonds do to people, eh?
别担心 他们很安全
Don't worry. They're safe.
你的地图 上面被血弄脏了
And your map. It's a bit bloodstained, though.
你 嗯...
Do you, er...
...一个人住在这?
...live out here all by yourself?
我父亲已经放弃了把我嫁人的努力了
My father got tired of trying to marry me off.
(荷兰语)
- Gere for meerd. - Gere for meerd.
(荷兰语)
Geliedjie.
(荷兰语)
Geliedjie.
(荷兰语)
Geliedjie.
(荷兰语)
Geliedjie. Geliedjie.
(荷兰语)
Waghallisige.
(荷兰语)
Waghallisige.
- 不错 - 不错
- Goed. - Goed.
- 不错 不错 - 不错
- Goed. Goed. - Goed.
西米恩?
Simeon?
西米恩?
Simeon?
西米恩!
Simeon!
伦敦 40年以后
#All:It Came upon a midnight clear,#
12月21日
#That glorious song of old#
12月21日
#From angels bending near the Earth#
#To touch their harps of gold#
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
#Peace on the Earth, good will to men.#
#From heaven's all gracious King#
第六季第一集 波洛圣诞探案记
#The world in solemn stillness lay#
根据阿加莎克里斯小说改编
#To hear the angels sing#
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
你也是 先生 非常感谢
And to you, sir. Thank you very much.
这是新年之前 我最后的一顿大餐了
That's the last decent meal I'll get till the New Year.
你不向往你的圣诞节吗? 总探长
You are not looking forward to your Christmas? Chief Inspector?
- 我们要去我太太的娘家威尔士 - 啊
- We're going to Mrs Japp's family in Wales. - Ah.
如果他们又唱歌♥的话...
If they start singing again...
当我一个人吃饭的时候 我会想念你的 总探长
I shall think of you, Chief Inspector, as I sit down to my simple repast.
对于波洛来说 圣诞节会很安静的
For Poirot, it will be a quiet Christmas...
...和我的收音机一起 也许还有书
...with my radio perhaps, a book,
和一盒极品比利时巧克力
and a box of exquisite Belgian chocolates.
听着 波洛
Well, listen, Poirot.
圣诞节清晨当你打开它时要想起我
Think of me on Christmas morning when you open this.
啊哦 十分感谢 探长
Oh.Thank you very much, Chief Inspector.
- 圣诞快乐 波洛 - 也祝你圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas, Poirot. - Merry Christmas to you.
对了 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
-给你,亲爱的 - 谢谢您
-There we are, my dear. - Thank you, sir.
祝你圣诞快乐
And a very happy Christmas to you.
-也祝你圣诞快乐 -谢谢
- And to you. - Thank you.
够了 够了 我又不是小孩子
All right, all right, I'm not a child.
带他们进来
Bring them in.
西米恩·李先生?
Mr Simeon Lee?
是的
Yes.
你把它们带来了吗?
Have you got them?
出去 所有人都出去!
Get out. Get out, all of you!
抱歉(没听清)
Beg pardon.
瞧啊
Voil?
我能为您做点什么?
Can I help you?
-嗯 是迪克先生吗? -是的
- Yes, Monsieur Dicker? - Yes.
迪克先生 我的暖气不供热了
Monsieur Dicker, my radiator, it has gone cold.
-而且... -锅炉坏了 先生
-And there is a... - The boiler is broken, sir.
- 那锅炉必须修了 - 圣诞节后才会修
- Then the boiler it must be repaired. - It will be, after Christmas.
圣诞节后? 这太令人不满意了
After Christmas? That is most unsatisfactory.
很不幸 我也没办法
Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it.
我不...
I don't...
在假期中我找不到水管工 先生
I cannot get ahold of a plumber, sir, until after the holidays.
我明白 我明白
I see. I see.
很抱歉 但我什么也做不了
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.
再见 迪克先生
Au revoir, Monsieur Dicker.
哦 不
Oh, non.
- 喂? - 赫尔克里·波洛?
- Yes? - Hercule Poirot?
是我 赫尔克里·波洛 你是哪位?
It is I, Hercule Poirot, who speaks.
我需要一位侦探在圣诞节期间住在我家
I need a detective to come and stay here in my house for Christmas.
不行 先生 我...
Non, Monsieur, I...
别拒绝 听我说
Don't say no, just like that. Hear me out.
什罗普郡警♥察♥局的萨格登警司推荐你
Superintendent Sugden of the Shropshire police recommended you.
我不认识他
I do not know him.
我不在乎你认不认识他 他认识你就行
I don't care if you don't know him. He knows you.
我的生命有危险
My life is in danger.
你被恐吓了么 你是?
Have you received any threats, Monsieur?
李 西米恩·李
Lee. Simeon Lee.
啊 你必须来这儿才能弄清楚
Ah, well, you'd have to be here to understand.
告诉我 李先生 你的房♥子有中♥央♥供暖么?
Tell to me if you please, Monsieur Lee, does your house have the central heating?
什么? 当然有
What? Yes, of course.
非常好 我明天就到
Very well. Poirot will be there tomorrow.
如果方便的话,请给我您的地址
Give to me, if you please, your address.
在圣诞节帮助一下穷♥人♥吧
Help the needy at Christmas.
非常感谢 先生 谢谢
Thank you so much, sir. Thank you.
女士? 愿意在圣诞节帮助一下穷♥人♥么?
Madam? Help the needy at Christmas?
欧
Oh.
可以点餐了么 先生?
Are you ready to order, sir?
是的 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you very much.
不过请告诉我 这棕色温莎汤是什么?
But please to tell me, what is this brown Windsor soup?
先生 就是温莎...的汤
Well, sir, it's soup... from Windsor.
我懂了 那我点这棕色温莎汤
I see. Then I will have this brown Windsor soup.
还有
Followed by the...
...羊脊肉
...saddle of lamb.
我能和您一起坐么?
OK if I share your table?
当然可以
Of course.
告诉你 我真高兴能离开伦敦
Well, I'll be glad to get out of London, I don't mind telling you.
那地方真糟糕
Oh, it's a terrible place.
但你是英国人 不是么?
But you are English, no?
我在海外待了几年
Been abroad for years.
- 你呢? - 我是西班牙人
- What about you? - I am Spanish.
你在西班牙见过内战么?
Did you see any of this,uh, civil war business over in Spain?
我见过一个炸♥弹♥落下来
I saw a bomb drop.
然后炸飞了一辆汽车
And it blew up a car.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表