-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第4季第1集
ABC谋杀案
波罗!
Poirot!
啊!
Ah!
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
噢 我的朋友
Oh, mon ami.
这是从几个漂亮的手提包里找到的
Get a couple of nice handbags out of thin.
我会照顾好的 谢谢
I'll take care of that, thank you.
你朋友叫什么 黑斯廷斯?
Who is your friend, Hastings?
哦 这是塞德里克
Oh, this is Cshrin.
他是条凯门鳄
He's a ceimen.
我是在离拉阿巴纳几英里远的
I shot him on the Oriesco,
上游奥里诺科河里射中他的
a few miles upstream from La Urbana.
我们沿着白河搬运了一整天
We'd been in portage eroeeb white meter all dab,
弄得我精疲力尽
and I was pretty exhausted.
我可以告诉你 那距离
I can tell you, it's some distance
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
怎么了 伙计?
What's that, old chap?
你可以晚点再告诉我
You must tell me the story
故事细节
in full detail later.
我想这些先生们该回家休息了
I think these gentlemen wish tn get home tn beh.
噢 是啊
Oh, right.
那么这六个月你过得怎么样?
So how have you been these last six months?
忙吗?
Busy?
不 这些灰色小细胞
No, the little gray cells,
我怕他们都快生锈了
I fear they grow the rust.
当你的归期临近时
When the date approached for your return,
我就对自己说:“一定会有事情出现”
I said to myself “Now something will arise.”
我们又要一同“捕猎”了 只有我们俩
We will hunt again together, we two.
抱歉
Sorry.
可它必须是件非比寻常的事 黑斯廷斯
But it must be no common affair, Hastings.
肯定是件考究的 鲜美的 精妙的事
It must be something recherche, ddlicate, fine.
任何人都会以为你是在丽兹饭店点菜
Anyone would think you were ordering dinner et the Ritz.
抱歉
Sorry.
咱们这是去哪?
Where are we going?
我以为我们要先去我的旅馆
I thought we were going to my hotel first.
没什么旅馆 黑斯廷斯
There in nn hotel, Hasthing,
在你收回你的公♥寓♥以前
until you can reclaim your apartment,
你就和波罗住吧
you stay with Poirot.
噢 我就说嘛
Oh, I say.
这个超级精妙的犯罪还没发生吧 我想
This superfine crime of yours hasn't turned up yet, I suppose.
还没呢
Pas encore.
至少,我还不确定
At least, I am not sure.
你这里体面的吓人 波罗
This is awfully decent of you, Poirot.
哦 一点也不 我的朋友
Well, not at all, mon ami.
我让你住这儿是为了监视你
I need you where I can keep an eye on you,
保护你免遭那些红褐色发美女的毒手 不好嘛?
to protect you frow the heauties with the auburn hair, coy
你刚才说你不确定是什么意思?
What did you mean just now when you said you weren't sure,
是关于那个超级精妙的犯罪?
about the unberfine crime?
黑斯廷斯...
Hastings...
啊 黑斯廷斯 你忘了你的鳄鱼
Ah, Hastings, you've forgotten your crocodile.
我希望只有你的卧室才有这种怪味道
I would rather its curious swell wus confined to your bedroom.
呃 其实这是给你的礼物 波罗
Well, it was a present for you, actually, Poirot.
给我的 黑斯廷斯?
For me, Hastings?
噢 它太漂亮了
Oh. that is beautiful.
我是说 如果你不喜欢的话
I mean, if you don't like it...
不 黑斯廷斯 它有种特殊的气息
No, Hastings, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi
你不觉得吗?
do you not think?
哦 我也这么想
Well, I thought so.
帮我把他做成标本的家伙说
The chap who stuffed it for me
这气味大约一个月后会消散
said the smell would go away after about a moath or so.
我喜欢这气味 黑斯廷斯
Well, I like the smell, Hastings.
能使人振作
One feels braced.
它把丛林带到了伦敦
It brings to London the jungle.
太好了
Good.
一个可怕的时刻,
For one awful moment,
我还以为你不会喜欢老塞德里克呢
I thought you might not like old Cedric.
不
No.
他是条凯门鳄
He's a ceiwen.
我是在委内瑞拉射中他的...
I shot him when we were still up in Venezuela
黑斯廷斯 我一星期前收到了这封信
Hastings, it is a week since I received this letter.
你对此有何看法?
What do you make of it?
“赫尔克里·波罗先生
“Mr.Hercule Poirot,
你乐于解决那些
“You fancy yourself, don't you,
令我们可怜又愚蠢的
“at solving mysteries that are too difficult
英国警♥察♥们难以应付的迷案 不是吗?”
“for our peer, thickheaded British police?
“让我们看看聪明的波罗先生
“Let us see, Mr. Clever Poirot,
到底有多聪明”
“just how clever you can be.
“也许你会发现这枚坚果硬的难以敲碎”
“Perhaps you'll find this nut too hard to crack.
“请于本月21号♥留意安多弗”
“look out for Andover on the 21st of the month.
“ABC谨启
Yours sincerely A.B.C.”
A.B.C.?
打印的 厚纸
Typed, thick paper
邮戳是伦敦WC1区
postmark London WC1.
你有什么高见 黑斯廷斯?
What is your opinion, Hastings?
八成是个疯子 我猜
Some mndman, I suppose.
一个疯狂的人是极度危险的 我的朋友
A madman is a very dangerous thing, my friend.
等一下
Wait a minute.
今天就是21号♥
Today's the 21st.
你要怎么做?
What have you done about it?
你会去安多弗吗?
Did you go to Andover?
黑斯廷斯总是个行动派 嗯?
Hastings, as always, the man of action, eh?
该做什么呢?
What is there to do?
这上面没有指纹
There are no fingerprints.
没有任何写信人的线索
No clues to the possible writer.
到时可别怪我
Well. don't blame me
如果明天报纸上刊登了
if there's a story in the papers tomorrow
安多弗附近发生了惊人的重大抢劫案
about a whacking great robbery near Andover.
那样我倒放心了
What a comfort that would be.
放心?
A comfort?
我预计的是比这更糟的事
It would dispossess my mind of the fear of something else.
什么事?
Of what?
谋杀! 我的朋友
Of murder, my friend.
奶油 饼干--是的
Cream, crackers--yes.
爱德华记的汤粉
Edwards' Desiccated Soup.
是的
Yes.
香肠?
Sausages?
我不能一下午都揣着香肠到处逛
I can't go carrying sausages around all afternoon.
不行
No.
我的书桌可不是食品柜 艾米丽
My desk isn't a blooming larder, Emily.
如果有人...
Supposing someone
我晚点再给你打过去 长官
I'll do that, sir
总督查
Chief Inspector.
啊 早上好 波罗
Ah. Morning, Poirot.
哇哇哇
Well well well.
这不是黑斯廷斯上尉嘛!
If it isn't Captain Hastings,
从他那个不知其名的蛮荒之地度假回来了
back from his holidays in the wilds of whatchamacallit.
请坐 请坐
Sit down, sit down.
看来也不赖嘛
Looking well too.
虽然有点儿谢了顶 嗯?
Getting a bit thin on top, though, eh?
哦 我不知道 我
Well. I don't know. I
你快赶上波罗先生了
You'll be rivaling Monsieur Poirot soon.
总督查
Chief lnspector,
你知道黑斯廷斯上尉
do you know that Captain Hastings
给我带回了一样礼物吗 一条鳄鱼?
has brought me back as a present a crocodile?
其实是条凯门鳄
A caiwan, actually.
我是在委内瑞拉捕到他的
I bagged him while we were still up in Venezuela.
我们沿着白河搬运了一整天 而且--
We'd been in portage around white water all day, and--
那我该如何报答你们这次的登门拜访?
And to what do I owa the pleasure of this visit?
哦 今天是22号♥了 总督查
Well, today is the 22nd, Chief Inspector.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表