但是这些问题 一直在我脑中打转
But the questions, they keep buzzing around my head
就像是围着蜂窝打转的黄蜂
Iike the wasps around the nest.
- 问题? - 问一下自己 黑斯廷斯
-Questions? -Ask yourself, Hastings.
迪恩小姐的刹车 为什么突然失灵了?
The brakes of Mlle. Deane --Why do they suddenly fail her
还是在约翰·哈里森先生检查完几小时后?
only a few hours after they had been examined by Mr. John Harrison?
而克劳德·兰顿先生
And M. Claude Langton
他为什么不能消灭哈里森先生花♥园♥里的黄蜂?
Why was he unable to destroy the nest of the wasps in the garden of Mr. Harrison?
最重要的是 黑斯廷斯
And of most significance, Hastings,
谁把汽油倒进了水缸里? 又是为了什么?
who put the petroI in the water butt and why?
把汽油倒进水缸?
Petrol in the water butt?
抱歉 波洛 我还是没有理清思路
Sorry, Poirot, I'm afraid I fail to get the drift of aII this.
不懂吗 黑斯廷斯?
No, Hastings?
你认为在花♥园♥派对上 克劳德·兰顿先生
Why do you suppose Mr. CIaude Langton, he forces his attentions upon
为什么要把注意力集中在迪恩小姐身上?
the MIIe. Deane with so much passion at the garden fete?
你是怎么想到这个的?
How on earth do you work that out?
那个吻 黑斯廷斯!
The kiss, Hastings.
小丑脸上的红色化妆品 还残留在她的嘴唇上!
The bright-red makeup of the clown face that was still upon her lips.
噢 我知道了!
Oh, I see.
茶杯! 是啊 我把这个忘记了
The cup. Yes, I'd forgotten about that.
可怜的女孩!
l say! The poor girl.
- 你认为他 - 黑斯廷斯
-So you think -Hastings.
药店到了
The chemist's.
下午好 有人让我们来找亨德森女士
Good afternoon. We were toId to ask for Mme. Henderson.
我就是亨德森太太
I'm Mrs. Henderson.
啊 我是赫尔克里·波洛
Ah. And I am Hercule Poirot.
我知道 我能帮你做什么吗?
I know. What can I do for you?
我不幸被约翰·哈里森家
l have the misfortune to be stung by the wasp
花♥园♥里的黄蜂蜇了
in the garden of Mr. John Harrison.
就在我的脖子上 已经开始疼了
It is on my neck, and I am afraid it is becoming quite sore.
我给你一点无色碘酒擦一下
l'II get you some colorless iodine to put on it.
谢谢
Pas du tout.
不介意等一下吧?
If you wouldn't mind waiting a second.
不介意
过去和她说话
Go through and talk to her.
- 黑斯廷斯! - 嗯?
-Hastings. -Hmm?
去和她说话!
Talk to her.
- 说什么? - 随便!
-What about? -Anything.
你 呃 一个人管理这里吗?
You, uh, run this place all on your own, do you?
从我丈夫死后
Well, since my husband died.
几年前的事了 其实没什么管理的
A couple of years ago. Not much to run, really.
好 呃 好小伙 约翰·哈里森
Nice, uh... N-Nice chap, John Harrison.
你知道他吗?
Do you know him at all?
当然
Yes.
他送了我一本他的书
He gave me a copy of one of his books.
《亚里士多德的伦理观》
"Aristotelian Ethics."
我觉得这本书很有见地
I found it very perceptive.
你读过这本书吗?
Have you read that one?
啊 还没有
Ah, not yet, no.
他要和那个时装模特莫莉·迪恩结婚了
He's getting married to that fashion model, Molly Deane,I gather.
有趣的一对
Funny match.
像艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦和金吉·罗杰斯一样
It's like Albert Einstein and Ginger Rogers.
(金吉·罗杰斯---女演员)
- 我想那就是爱吧 - 是啊
-That's love, I suppose. -Yes.
嗯 他们 呃...
Well, they, um...
你还想要其他东西吗?
Did you want something else?
呃...
Uh...
噢 抱歉 不 请原谅
Oh, sorry. No. Forgive me.
好了 这个药效果很好 但是要少量使用
Here we are, then. It's very good, but use it sparingly.
好的
Oui.
九个便士
That's ninepence, please.
顺便问一下 太太
En passant, madame,
你知不知道 在哪能找到克劳德·兰顿先生?
you would not know perhaps where we might find a Mr. Claude Langton?
噢 知道 他是住在这附近的前卫艺术家之一
Oh, yes. He's one of the more avant-garde artists who live around here.
他就住在转角的新房♥子里
You'll find him in the new house'round the corner.
前门有Z字型小路的那家 你不会错过的
The one with the zigzags on the front door. You can't miss it.
非常感谢 太太 你真是帮了大忙了
Merci beaucoup, madame. You have been most helpful.
再见 黑斯廷斯
Au revoir. Hastings.
你说是私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
Private detectives, you say?
你来这里做什么? 调查案件之类的吗?
So, what you doing 'round here? Investigating a crime of some sort?
呃 也许吧
Well, perhaps.
案件严重吗?
Serious crime?
有一起最严重的案件 先生
A crime of the most serious there is, monsieur.
- 你是说... - 谋杀
-You mean... -Murder.
但我没有听说谋杀的事啊
But I haven't heard anything about a murder.
不 你没有听说是因为谋杀还没有发生
No. You would not have heard of it.Because, as yet, it has not taken place.
如果能在谋杀发生前进行调查
You see, if one can investigate a murder before it happens,
那就能够...
then one might even --
嗯 这是我个人的想法...
well, a little idea --
阻止谋杀
prevent it?
我不懂这和我有什么关系
I don't quite see what this has to do with me.
莫莉·迪恩小姐
Mlle. Molly Deane.
你曾经和她订过婚 不是吗?
You and she were once engaged to be married, n'est-ce pas?
那是一年前的事了 已经是过去了
Look, that was over a year ago. Water under the bridge.
我们现在只是好朋友
We're nothing more than good friends now.
是啊 兰顿先生
Indeed, Mr. Langton?
这衣服真是美呆了!
Absolutely stunning outfit.
我还保留着她的一些老照片
So l stiII keep some of her old photos about the place.
但 这并不代表我还...
That doesn't mean I still...
好吧! 你想让我说什么?
All right. What do you want me to say?
我还爱着她 好了吗?
I still love her, all right?
很爱 但我对她已经什么都不是了
Desperately. But I'm nothing to her anymore.
我必须忍♥受这一切
That's just something I'm going to have to live with.
相信我 这并不容易 这很困难
lt won't be easy. it'll be damned hard.
但是谋杀?
But murder?
噢 不 波洛先生 恐怕你这次完全搞错了
Oh, no, Mr. Poirot. I'm afraid you've got it aII wrong this time.
约翰是我在这世上最好的朋友
You see, Johnny's the best friend l've got in the worId.
我不能伤害他 我不能!
I couldn't harm him. I just couldn't.
我觉得 他已经相信了算命的事
If you ask me, all this fortune-telling is going to his head.
他说在调查一起还没发生的谋杀案
He's talking about investigating a murder now that hasn't even happened yet.
我觉得他是在小题大做
Making a mountain out of a moIehiII, if you ask me.
啊 天啊!
Ah! Sapristi!
我连自己的浴室都不能进了
I cannot enter even my own bathroom
这里简直就是悬挂的巴比伦花♥园♥!
without waIking into the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
噢 抱歉 它们现在大概已经干了
Oh, sorry. They're probably dry by now.
而且我不是在小题大做!
And I am not making the hills out of the moIe mounts.
噢 不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, Hastings.
不 这一次 证据很充分
No, this time, the evidence, it is too strong.
什么证据?
What evidence?
在克劳德·兰顿先生工作室的顶层架子上
On the top shelf in the studio of M. Claude Langton --
你没看到? 但我知道它就在那里
You did not see it, but I knew it would be there.
我知道它就在那里
I knew it would be there
因为我看到了药店的购买♥♥记录
because I saw the record of its purchase at the chemist's shop.
劳驾
Excuse me.
你知道什么东西在那里?
Knew what would be there?
毒药 黑斯廷斯 氰化钾
The poison, Hastings. The cyanide of the potassium.
比灭蜂的汽油烈一点 嗯?
A little stronger than the petrol for the killing of the wasps, huh?
喷一下就能夺走一千只黄蜂的性命!
All in a single stroke, 1000 deaths.
那么也许很容易 再多夺走一条生命
And then perhaps, so easily, 1001.
融合了巨大的魅力和独特性
Combining enormous charm and distinction,
不管是在材质上 还是在线条上
in fabric as well in line --
“快乐的寡妇”
The Merry Widow,
一款可喜的设计 用漂亮的黑纱制♥作♥
a delightful design beautifully molded in black crepe
袖子上还有白色的珠饰
with clever white beading on the sleeves.
带花边的黑色雪纺披肩
The cape of self-frilled black chiffon
会随着走路而摆动
simply floats around you as you waIk.
很有女人味 带着高雅的气质
Softly feminine with a touch of elegance.
这是夏末晚宴的不二选择
An irresistibIe choice for those late-summer evenings
“波西米亚风格”
La Bohème,
用粉色和金色丝绸做的服装
an outfit in shot-pink-and-gold sari silk.
还有“序曲”
And PreIude
巧妙的在象牙白丝绸上 用金色花边勾出轮廓
skiIIfuIIy contoured in gold sequined lace over ivory silk.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表