不 我不想要这些
No, I don't want them.
我不会借弗洛伦斯的死发财
I'm not going to profit by Flossie's death.
真是太令人难过了
Most sad.
真是太令人难过了
Most sad.
我想我现在该走了
I shall go now, I think.
噢 你这么认为吗?
Oh, you think so, do you?
你也许不是凶手 伯爵先生
You may not be a murderer, Mr. Ie Comte,
但你仍然是个骗子
but you're still a swindler.
你跟我去伦敦警♥察♥厅
You're coming back to ScotIand Yard.
“亲爱的波罗先生”
Dear Mr. Poirot
“我想感谢你在这场悲剧中对我的帮助”
l would like to express my gratitude for your help in this tragic business.
“你那有逻辑有条理的方法”
Your logical and businesslike approach
“是我在绝望中紧紧抓住的东西”
was something l could cling to in the depths of my despair.
“我希望在将来”
l hope sometime in the future
“能找到有这样安静力量的办法”
to be able to find a measure of such quiet strength.
"那么也许我能重新开始"
Then, perhaps, l can start again.
“我现在回家回顾快乐的时光”
l'm returning home to the memory of happier times.
“老朋友们会帮我挺过去的”
Old friends may help me live with the past.
可怜的哈利迪先生
Poor Mr. Halliday.
他在信中说他要回澳大利亚
He says in his letter that he will return to Australia,
让自己投入工作中 试图忘记这一切
immerse himself in his work, and try to forget.
他真的是太慷慨了
He has been most excessive in his generosity.
可怜的人
Poor man.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表