From the evidence I heard at the inquest,
我很确定英格勒索普先生谋杀了他的妻子
Mr.Inglethorp murdered his wife as sure as I'm standing here.
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
我和波罗先生之前见过
Me and Monsieur Poirot have met before
比起其它人 我更相信他的判断
and there's no man's judgment I'd sooner take than his.
如果我没弄错的话
If I'm not greatly mistaken,
他应该有头绪了
he's got something up his sleeve.
嗯 我可以告诉你们
Well, I will tell you this.
如果你们逮捕了阿尔弗雷德·英格勒索普先生
If you arrest Monsieur Alfred Inglethorp,
不会给你们带来任何名望
it will bring you no kudos.
对他的起诉很快会撤销 看着吧!
The case against him will be dismissed. Comme ca!
我相信你的话
I'd take your word,
但我的上级可能不会相信
but there's others above me might not.
我就是其中之一
Me, for one.
不能逮捕阿尔弗雷德·英格勒索普 警监
Alfred Inglethorp must not be arrested, superintendent.
我发誓
That I have sworn.
你去过纽约吗 黑斯廷斯?
Have you ever been to New York, Hastings?
纽约? 没有
New York? No.
噢 那是个美丽的城市
Oh, it is a beautiful city.
很美!
Beautiful!
那里的每条街道间的角度都是正确的
There, each street is at right angles to each avenue,
每条街都是按顺序编号♥的
and each avenue is numbered nicely.
第一大街 第二大街
First, Second,
第三大街 第四大街...
Third, Fourth...
那里的人们听指挥 但这里...
Man is in command there. But here...
一个人如何忍♥受这个事实
How does one live with the fact that,
令人喜爱的大自然是脏乱的
au fond, nature is untidy,
不受控制的 无政♥府♥的 无效率的
uncontrolled, anarchic, inefficient.
但这正是我喜欢它的原因
But that's what I like about it.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
你不觉得奇怪吗?
Did it not strike you as peculiar
劳伦斯·卡文迪什先生认为
that Monsieur Lawrence Cavendish has suggested that
他的母亲可能是偶然被毒死的?
his mother might have been poisoned by accident?
噢 这对门外汉来说是很自然的想法
Oh, it seemed quite a natural suggestion for a layman to make.
但他不是个门外汉
But he is not a layman.
你自己告诉过我 他有医学证书
You have told me yourself that he has a degree in medicine.
是的 这是真的 我忘了
Yes, that's true. I'd forgotten about that.
还有卡文迪什太太
And then there is also Madame Cavendish.
你对她的态度有何看法?
What did you make of her attitude?
好像无法想象她竟然给英格勒索普打掩护
Well, it seems inconceivable that she should be shielding Inglethorp.
但事实就是如此
But that's what it looked like.
是的 正是如此
Oui, d'accord.
今天出现了很多怪事
A great deal that was peculiar showed itself today.
我们要去哪 波罗?
Where are we going, Poirot?
去见美丽的瑞克斯太太 黑斯廷斯
To see the beautiful Madame Raikes, Hastings.
她真心漂亮啊
She's an absolute corker, you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, no. Hastings.
我要去见美丽的瑞克斯太太
I am going to see the beautiful Madame Raikes.
而你对这项特殊任务来说 太容易受影响了
You, I fear, are far too impressionable for this particular task.
是谁?
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从后门出去
I'll go out the back way.
你好 瑞克斯太太
Bon jour, Madame Raikes.
请你和我们一起去马姆斯伯里
We'd like you to come into Malmesbury with us,
英格勒索普先生
Mr.Inglethorp.
马姆斯伯里?
Malmesbury?
去车站
To the station.
你们要逮捕他了 是吗? 也该是时候了!
You're arresting him, are you? About time, too!
我们只是请英格勒索普先生
We'd just like Mr.Inglethorp
回答几个问题 女士
to answer a few questions, madam.
女士
Mesdame.
打扰你一下 贾普探长
One moment, if you please, Inspector Japp.
你能别管这事了吗 波罗先生
Now you just leave well alone, Mr.Poirot.
抱歉 波罗先生
Sorry, Monsieur Poirot.
我懂了
I understand.
警监
Superintendent,
我请你让我问英格勒索普先生一个问题
I beg of you to allow me to ask to Monsieur Inglethorp just one question.
那好吧
Go on, then.
谢谢 警监
Thank you, Superintendent.
英格勒索普先生
Monsieur Inglethorp,
你还是拒绝说你周一下午在哪吗?
do you still refuse to say where you were at six o'clock on Monday afternoon?
说话!
Speak!
很好 那我帮你说吧
Very well. Then I must speak for you.
你? 你要怎么做?
You? How can you?
我来说
I speak.
听着
Listen.
我 赫尔克里·波罗 确信
I, Hercule Poirot, affirm
周一下午六点
that the man who bought the strychnine poison
买♥♥的士宁毒药的人不是英格勒索普先生
on Monday afternoon at six o'clock was not Alfred Inglethorp,
因为那天六点
for at six o'clock on that day,
阿尔弗雷德·英格勒索普先生在泰德敏斯特
Monsieur Alfred Inglethorp was at Tadminster.
我能找出五个以上的证人
I can produce no less than five witnesses who swear to have seen him
他们发誓六点或六点后见过他或和他说过话
and to have spoken to him there at six o'clock or just after.
如你们所知 泰德敏斯特离村子至少八英里
And, as you may know,Tadminster is at least eight miles from the village.
我就说嘛 波罗 你才是有本事的人!
My word, Poirot, you're the goods!
我没告诉过你吗 先生?
Didn't I tell you, sir?
我想 你的这些证人都没事吧?
These witnesses of yours are all right, I suppose?
啊
Ah.
看吧! 我列了一份他们的目录
Voila! I have made a catalogue of them.
有名字和地址
Names and addresses.
你会发现资料属实
You will find them all perfectly genuine.
证人里面还有美丽的瑞克斯太太
They even include the charming Madame Raikes.
我没告诉过你吗 先生?
Didn't I tell you, sir?
这么说我们又回到原点了
So, we're back to square one then.
还没有 朋友
Not quite, mon ami.
我们现在知道了有一个人没有买♥♥毒药
We now know there is one person who did not buy the poison.
是的 我们理清了犯人制♥造♥的线索
Eh bien, we have cleared away the clues manufactured,
现在到了真正的线索了
now for the real ones.
像花朵一样被折下
...is cut down like a flower,
那是阴影 他逃走了
he fleeth as it were a shadow,
不愿再留下...
and never continueth in one stay...
生命之中
In the midst of life
我们向之寻求帮助的人可能死亡
we are in death of whom may we seek for succour,
但是 上帝
but of thee, O Lord,
谁为我们的罪恶不悦?
who for our sins art justly displeased?
但是 圣洁的上帝啊
Yet, O Lord God most holy,
万能的上帝啊
O Lord most mighty,
圣洁又仁慈的救世主啊
O holy and most merciful Saviour,
不要让我们承受不得超生的痛苦
deliver us not into the bitter pains of eternal death.
黑斯廷斯中尉 先生
Lieutenant Hastings, sir.
怎么了 多尔卡丝?
Yes, Dorcas?
我知道现在时间和地点都不对
I know this is hardly the time or the place,
但你记得这位外国的男士
but you remember this foreign gentleman,
特别问过 我的女主人
particular asked if my mistress
或家里其他人有没有绿色裙子吗?
or anyone else in the house had got a green dress?
是的 继续说
Yes, go on.
我刚刚想起来了...
Well, I've just remembered...
以前被年轻男士称作化妆箱的箱子
what the young gentleman used to call a"dressing up box" .
就在顶层的阁楼上
It's up in the front attic.
这件是绿色的
This is green.
不 这件颜色太深了
No, it is too dark.
天呐!
Good Lord!
啊哈!
Oho!
把这粘到你的脸上去 黑斯廷斯
Hold it up to your face, Hastings.
你觉得就是这个吗?
Do you think it's the one?
是的
I do.
这胡子修剪得和英格勒索普先生的一模一样
It is trimmed exactly to the same shape as the beard of Monsieur Inglethorp.
问题是 是谁把它放在那里的?
Question is, who put it there?
是个非常聪明的人 黑斯廷斯
Someone with a great deal of intelligence, Hastings.
他把它藏在了一个不会被人注意到的地方
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表