Hastings, Hastings.
我想 总探长想稍微休息一下 嗯?
I think the chief inspector wouId Iike now the little rest, huh?
波洛的预言成真了 不是吗?
So the prediction of Poirot, it becomes true, n'est-ce pas?
噢 拜托 你知道算命的事完全是鬼扯!
Oh, come on. All that fortune-telling stuff's baIoney, and you know it.
你这么认为吗 黑斯廷斯?
You think so, Hastings?
你在莫莉小姐的茶杯里看到了什么 不是吗?
You did see something in Molly Deane's cup, though, didn't you?
那不是茶叶
But it wasn't tea leaves.
黑斯廷斯 你是否还记得
Hastings, I wonder if you can recall
莫莉·迪恩小姐今天下午用的口红的颜色?
what was the color of lipstick Mlle. Deane was wearing this afternoon.
呃... 浅粉色 和她的围巾很配
Rather pale pink, I think. lt matched her scarf.
正是
D'accord.
但当我仔细检查茶杯时
But when I examined closely the teacup,
我不仅看到了粉色口红的痕迹
I see not only the traces of the pink Iipstick,
还有另外一种颜色
but that also of another color.
深深的大红色
The deep, bright red.
“周三下午三点 理石山公园派对”
祝你和波洛先生的午餐愉快
Have a nice lunch with Mr. Poirot, won't you?
代我向他道歉
And do give him my apologies.
恐怕汽油无效了 它们完全就是小恶魔!
No luck with the petrol, l'm afraid. They're hardy little devils.
我要用更厉害的东西来对付它们了
I'll have to try them with something stronger.
要不我再试一次 周三晚上可以么?
Maybe l'II pop back and give it another go. Wednesday evening?
呃... 周三 好的 可以
Uh, Wednesday. Yes, fine.
我要走了 莫莉 你能顺路载我到...
Just off, Molly. You couldn't be an angel and drop --
噢 不 克劳德 我今天不走那条路 抱歉
Uh, no, CIaude. I'm not going that way today. Sorry.
晚上见 亲爱的
See you tonight, darling.
开车小心点!
For goodness' sake, drive carefully.
我能早点吃午餐吗 波洛先生?
So it's all right if I take an early lunch, then, Mr. Poirot?
我们今天要去锻炼小腿和大腿肌肉
We're working on toning up the caIf and thigh muscles today.
噢 好的 莱蒙小姐
Oh, yes, Miss Lemon!
你的“健美课”绝对不能迟到!
Under no circumstances must you be Iate for your keep-fit lesson!
天啊!
Sacré!
稍微锻炼一下对你没有坏处的 波洛先生
You know, it wouldn't do you any harm to try one or two exercises, Mr. Poirot.
噢 谢谢 波洛
Oh, thanks, Poirot.
“用活力塑造身形”? 荒谬!
"Use your vigor to keep your figure"? Absurd!
波洛的身体没有任何问题!
There's nothing wrong with the body of Poirot.
我的身体处于最好状态
It is in the peak of condition.
我现在都有了吗?
Now, have I got everything?
显像剂 定影剂 调光板 秒表
Developer, fixer, glazing solution, stopwatch.
对了
Right.
接下来半小时 你不打算用浴室吧 波洛?
You're not planning to use the bathroom for the next half-hour or so, are you, Poirot?
噢 我查一下日志表 黑斯廷斯
Well, just let me check with my diary, Hastings.
不 我不用
No, it would seem not!
很好 你需要我的时候 你知道在哪找我
Good. If you need me, you know where I am.
- 周三见 - 再见
-I'll see you on Wednesday, then. -Right.
出租车!
Taxi!
请去“白港大厦”
Whitehaven Mansions, please, driver.
- 噢 - 抱歉 我是不是刚刚...
-Oh! -Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just...
不不 没关系
No, no. It's all right.
你刚刚是不是说“白港大厦”?
Did l hear you say Whitehaven Mansions?
是的
That's correct.
- 要一起搭车吗? - 当然 当然
-Well, shall we share? -Yes, yes. By all means.
我用低分辨率的纸张得到了有趣的色差
I got some interesting tonal variations there by using a low-contrast paper.
这不太妙 黑斯廷斯
Oh, this is not good, Hastings.
噢 这太不妙了
No, this is not good at all.
曝光过度了吗? 也许我应该调到16
Bit overexposed, do you think? Maybe I should have stopped down to f/16.
不不不 波洛!
No, no, no, no, no. Poirot.
你总是对无关的事做最坏的解释
Always you put the interpretations most sinister on matters which may be quite innocent.
什么?
Sorry?
波洛先生你觉得怎么样?
Mr. Poirot, what do you think?
我们上了同一辆出租车
We found ourselves running for the same taxi.
- 哈里森先生 你好 - 你好
-Mr. Harrison, bonjour. -Bonjour.
迪恩小姐没和你一起来吗?
MIIe. Deane, she is not with you.
她很抱歉 最后关头来了个面试
l know. She's frightfully sorry. This job interview came up at the Iast minute.
在北部的某家酒店 她不得不直接赶过去了
Some out-of-the-way hotel up North. She had to dash straight there.
不不不
Ah, no, no, no, no.
谢谢
是我邀请你的 我请客
I invite you. This is my treat.
这样说的话 你们下周一起过来喝茶
ln that case, you must come and have tea. Both of you. Next week.
这个时候绝对是...
This time of year, it's an absolute --
哈里森先生? 有电♥话♥找你
Mr. Harrison. Telephone call for you.
好像是出了车祸
I think there's been an accident.
没事 亲爱的 我没事
It's all right, darling. l'm fine.
呃 我现在还是有点发抖 但是...
Well, I'm still a bit shaky, but...
不 我...
No, I...
我不知道是怎么回事 刹车突然...
I don't know what happened. The brakes just suddenly --
我知道
I know.
听着 他们说周一才能把车修好 所以...
Look, they say it's going to take till Monday to get the car back on the road, so, uh...
恐怕我要在这里待到那个时候了
WeII, l suppose l'II just have to stay here till then.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, that's fine, darling.
再见
Bye.
迪恩小姐还好吗?
Mlle. Deane, she is all right?
感谢上帝
Yes, thank God.
是的 她很好
Yes, she's fine.
看来这个周末都要困在酒店了
Bit of a bind, being stuck up there in that hotel all weekend.
幸好你没受伤
Still, you weren't hurt. That's the main thing.
只是右膝盖下面有一点擦伤
Just a few scratches under my right knee.
幸好今年的裙子比较长
Good thing hemlines are low this year.
是啊
来吧 喝点茶吧
Come on. Let's have some tea.
你怎么会到这里来的 波洛?
Mind how you go down the bottom there, Poirot.
这里可是“黄蜂之家”
That's wasp country.
它们在那棵老树上筑了个大窝
Nasty great nests of them just by that old tree.
我已经被蜇了三次了
I've already been stung three times.
你说什么 朋友?
What did you say, mon ami?
- 我说你怎么会... - 啊!
-I said mind how you... -Aah!
啊 不不不! 噢!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
噢 天啊! 噢 噢!
Oh! Oh, mon Dieu!
- 波洛 你还好吗? - 噢
l say, Poirot, are you all right?
- 我看看 - 啊!
-Let's have a look. -Aah!
在户外的话 夏天应该把它们关起来!
The open air, it should be closed during the summer.
黑斯廷斯上尉不知道我为什么讨厌
Captain Hastings, he wonders why I have a hatred
这种蠕动的嗡嗡叫的东西
for these crawling, buzzing things.
原因就是它们总是想杀死我!
And the reason is, they're always trying to kill me.
我上周已经让克劳德过来帮我灭蜂了
l had oId CIaude round here last week. Tried to take it out for me,
但是没用
but no dice.
他星期三的晚上会再来试一次
He's coming back to have another go Wednesday evening.
- 克劳德? - 兰顿
-Claude? -Langton.
抱歉 我以为你在花♥园♥派对见过他了
Sorry, I thought you met him at the fete.
- 没有 - 就是穿小丑服装的那个
-No. -Chap in the clown outfit.
是个雕塑家 他的工作室离这里不远
Sculptor. He has a studio not far from here.
他和莫莉订过婚 大约一年前
He and Molly were engaged to be married. About a year ago now.
但是后来 呃 发生了一些事
But then, weII, one of those things.
他们分手了 我们就在一起了
They drifted apart. We drifted closer together.
最棒的是 我们互相没有敌意
Great thing is, there's absolutely no hard feelings.
这让你意识到你有多幸运
Makes you realize how lucky you are, I suppose.
现在 茶匙...
Well, then. Teaspoons.
找到了
Here we are.
是明天晚上 在波切斯特七点半到八点
It's tomorrow evening. 7:30 for eight at the Porchester.
一定要来哦 你们一定会玩得很开心
Do come aIong. I'm sure you'll have a ball.
噢 好的 当然 我从没去过时装秀
Oh, yes. Rather. l've never been to a fashion show before.
听起来很有意思
Sounds like great fun.
是啊 感谢你们给了我们一个非常愉快的下午
Yes, indeed. And thank you both for an afternoon that has been most enjoyable.
你真的应该去药店 看看被黄蜂蜇的地方
You know, you really should pop into a chemist's for that wasp sting.
是啊
Yes, you should.
亨德森太太 她就住在离酒吧不远的那条路上
Mrs. Henderson. It just down the towpath near the pub.
她有膏药之类的东西 缓解疼痛
She'll have some cream or something. Ease the soreness a bit.
噢 是啊! 药店
Ah, oui. The chemist. Mais certainement.
好的 我们会顺路过去的
We will call in on our way.
- 再见 - 拜拜
-Au revoir. -Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
知道吗 我希望我不必担心
You know, I wish that l couId stop worrying.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表