they were exact replicas of these?
分毫不差
To the last detail.
这就是你的装扮 是吗? 庞切来罗?
And this was your apparel, was it not? Punchinello,
颈部有着精致的镶边 还有驼背?
with the elaborate ruff and the hump.
是的
Yes.
穿衣服和脱衣服要花很长时间吧
I imagine it took some time to change in and out of this costume.
他脱衣服的时候 我还得帮他提着
I had to hold him up while he unfastened it.
和我想的一样
As I thought.
勋爵
Viscount, where were you
昨晚的舞会 晚餐后你在哪里?
after supper last night during the ball?
同经销商敲定这笔交易
Trying to beat down the dealer chap over this lot.
最后终于弄到手了
Finally managed to corner him.
在餐厅?
In the supper room?
是的
That's right.
再次的 感谢你
Again, I thank you.
回见
Well, cheerio.
你在这里啊 波洛! 我到处找你
Ah, there you are, Poirot. I've been looking for you.
贾普总探长
Chief Inspector Japp.
我一直在想
I've been doing some thinking,
我认为 那个绒球只可能是一个人的
and to my mind, that missing pompom could only have come from one person.
我完全同意 总探长
I concur absolutely, Chief Inspector.
抱歉
Excuse me.
戴维森太太?
Mrs. Davidson?
是的
Yes.
我能进去吗?
May we come in?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
抱歉我丈夫不在家 他出去喝酒了
I'm sorry my husband isn't here. He went out for a drink.
现在喝酒有点早了 不是吗?
A bit early for that sort of thing, isn't it?
他很擅长交际 是吗?
He's the sociable type, is he?
是的
Yes.
与我不同
Unlike me.
表演并不是一份很好的 稳定的工作
Acting isn't exactIy a good, steady job, you know.
- 你不喜欢表演吗? - 不是
-You're not in the profession yourself? -No.
我想 我曾经喜欢过这个行业 但是...
I thought I might like to once, but
我就是做不到 不能在人前那样
I just couldn't, not in front of everyone Iike that.
是啊 世上各式各样的人都有 太太
Why, indeed there are many types of people in this world, madame.
我们必须对自己诚实
We must each be true to ourseIves.
也许吧
Perhaps.
你们来 是为了什么?
What exactly did you want?
波洛先生想 重现案发当晚的场景
Mr. Poirot here has some notion of staging a reconstruction of the evening.
- 是这样的 - 噢?
-Oui, that is so. -Oh?
只是要确认一下一些细节
Oh, it is just merely a question of detail to be checked.
看一下 昨晚的化妆晚会上 为你制♥作♥的服装...
The precise nature of the costumes that were made for you for Iast night's baII.
你明白吗?
You understand?
明白
I think so.
我们想看一下衣服
We'd Iike to have a look at them
衣服还在你这里吗?
for a moment, if we may. Do you stiII have them?
不在我这里
I'm afraid not.
我丈夫把它送去洗了
My husband sent them to be cIeaned.
是啊 当然
Yes, of course.
太不走运了!
Quel dommage.
抱歉打扰你了 戴维森太太
Well, I'm very sorry to have disturbed you, Mme. Davidson.
我们喝完茶就走
We will just finish our tea.
谢谢 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
你是对的 戴维森太太 不考虑演艺事业
You were right, Mme. Davidson, not to consider a career in acting.
你的眼神 背叛了你的嘴
Your eyes betrayed what your tongue denied.
总探长
Chief Inspector
这件皮艾特的衣服上少了一个绒球
There's a pompom missing from the Pierrette costume.
是吗?
Is there?
也许你能解释一下它是怎么到死者手中的?
Perhaps you'd like to tell us how it came to turn up in the hand of the murdered man.
噢 是啊 我忘了
Oh, yes, I forgot.
它晚饭后被扯掉了 我不知道该怎么做
It got pulled off after supper, and l didn't know what to do with it.
我去找了贝尔泰恩先生
l Iooked for Mr. BeItaine,
但他在餐厅和别人吵架
but he was in the supper room having some kind of argument,
所以我把它交给康肖勋爵了
so I gave it to Lord Cronshaw to Iook after.
抱歉 我觉得这并不重要
Sorry, I didn't think it was important.
这算是回答了你的问题吗?
Does that answer your question?
你必须明白 戴维森太太
You must understand, Mme. Davidson,
隐瞒不仅不能帮助凶手 还会牵连无辜
that to conceaI information may not only protect the guilty, but also punish the innocent.
你明白的 是吗?
You do understand, do you not?
我明白
I understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
“舞会上第二起谋杀难住比利时侦探”
她说的话好像很可信
Her story seemed completely plausible.
- 除了一点 - 哪一点?
-Except in one respect. -What's that?
这是个愚蠢的谎言
It is a foolish lie.
我们在康肖勋爵手中发现的绒球的线
The threads of the pompom that we discovered in the hand of Lord Cronshaw --
是被扯断的
they were torn, whereas those
而戴维森太太衣服上的绒球是被剪掉的
on the costume of Mme. Davidson were cut.
你是说 是她自己剪掉的?
You mean she cut it off herself?
不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, Hastings.
在我们说出之前 她根本不知道绒球不见了
She did not even notice that the pompom was missing until we pointed it out.
所以她才编了这个荒谬的故事
That is why she made up that story that was ridiculous.
- 她的绒球是被凶手剪掉的 - 为什么?
Hers was cut by the murderer. Why?
为了替换康肖勋爵从凶手身上扯下的那个
To repIace the one that Lord Cronshaw had torn from the costume of his killer.
但如果绒球不是她的
Well, if it wasn't her,
而康肖被杀时她丈夫并不在场...
and her husband wasn't even there when Cronshaw was murdered --
你们都没想过一样的服装吗?
Have either of you considered the possibility of a duplicate costume?
另一个皮欧特?
Another Pierrot?
那他写的字呢?
Well, what about that note
“洛斯托夫特”?
he Ieft -- Lowestoft?
啊 是啊 写的字
Ah, yes, the note.
我建议你向那个经销商
May I suggest that you inquire from the deaIer about the dinner service
打听一下贝尔泰恩勋爵买♥♥的茶具
that has just been purchased by Lord BeItaine?
我相信 那是罕见的洛斯托夫特瓷器
I think you will discover that it is rare Lowestoft china.
你是说 ...?
You mean --
现在 该是给赫尔克里·波洛正名的时候了
And now it is necessary to restore the reputation of Hercule Poirot.
这是英国广播公♥司♥
This is the National Programme.
我们已发布的计划表稍有变动
ln a change to our published schedule,
我们现在向您呈上一次特别广播
we now present a special broadcast.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everybody.
我是赫尔克里·波洛
This is Hercule Poirot.
我多次受邀在广播中讲解破案过程
I have been asked many times to recount my cases for the radio,
但我总是拒绝了
but I have always refused.
但今晚 我决定向你们再现
However, tonight, I have decided to present for you
“胜利舞会”的谋杀过程
a reconstruction of the affair at the Victory Ball,
因此 今晚我请了舞会的主要成员
and that is why I have with me tonight in the studio the principal members of the party
他们的命运 都被那场悲剧的谋杀改变了
whose lives were altered by that most tragic event.
我非常非常感谢你们
I thank you all very, very much, indeed,
接受了我的邀请
for accepting my invitation.
现在
And now,
我带你们回到
l take you back
“胜利舞会”当晚的巨大舞厅
to the Colossus Ballroom on the night of the Victory Ball.
灯光很暗
The lights, they dim.
音乐声响起来了
The music, it plays.
主要成员的身影出现在我们面前
And the shadows of the principal characters return to gather before us.
听
Listen.
你几乎能听到他们的声音
You can almost hear them.
我是哈勒昆 衣服是多彩的菱形条纹
Harlequin am l, in diamond panes of colored hue.
我是他的科伦芭恩小姐
And l his Columbine.
我们一起追寻真爱
Together, we have special care for lovers true.
庞切来罗也出现了
Punchinello also here appears.
总说大话 没什么用的角色
Bombast and buffoon to no avail.
总想得到普钦奈拉的亲睐 但都失败了
Seeking heart of Pulcinella, ever shall he fail.
皮欧特的命运是最悲惨的
Heroes' tragic fate is saddest.
看他脸上画的泪珠就知道
See his painted tear.
为了他的皮艾特而叹气! 还有“罗密欧与朱丽叶”
Sighing for his own Pierrette, star-crossed lovers.
舞会上的人又一次齐聚这里
our masqueraders gathered once more here.
我们的出场秀结束了
And so our little evocation is compIete.
所有人都在我们面前
Our ensemble is before us.
女士们 先生们
And this, ladies and gentlemen,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表