我敲门的时候没人回应
I can't get no answer when I knock.
快点 小姐 给医生打电♥话♥!
Quick, mademoiselle, telephone for the doctor.
我给她洗了胃 她要好好休息
I've washed out her stomach. She ought to rest.
我们能耽误一两分钟吗 医生?
We shall take one or two minutes only, Doctor.
你知道情况有多么紧急吧?
You do understand the urgency of the situation?
知道 但不能超过五分钟
Yes. No more than five minutes, though.
好的 医生 谢谢
Oui, d'accord. Merci beaucoup.
这是我的错!
lt's my fauIt.
这都是我的错!
It was all my fault.
里奇少校和我...
Major Rich and I,
我们一直是朋友 但仅此而已
we'd always been friends, but that was aII.
直到他的妻子去世
Until his wife died.
这都是我的错 波洛先生
It was all my fault, Mr. Poirot.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我祈祷我的丈夫死去
I prayed for my husband's death.
我希望爱德华死去!
I wanted Edward to die.
里奇少校知道我的感受
Major Rich knew my feelings.
我们谈过这件事 但是...
We talked about it. But only...
他肯定误会我了
he must have misunderstood me.
他肯定以为我是在让他杀了我的丈夫!
He must have thought l was asking him to kill my husband.
所以他才会这么做!
That's why he did it.
噢 天啊!
Oh, God.
噢 天啊!
Oh, God.
这事很困难 黑斯廷斯
This is difficult, Hastings.
非常困难
Very difficult.
麻烦来点草莓酱馅饼
Le tarte aux fraises, s'il vous plaît.
我只要一杯咖啡
Just a cup of coffee for me, pIease.
谢谢
Merci.
犯下了罪行 是的
To commit a crime, yes,
但之后 请二十个人到这个房♥间?
but then to invite 20 people into the same room?
里奇少校刺死了爱德华·克莱顿
Major Rich has stabbed Edward CIayton.
他把尸体放进了西班牙箱子...
He has put the body into the Spanish chest
就在宴会开始前不久
minutes before a party is due to start.
- 谢谢 - 那男仆呢 黑斯廷斯?
- Thank you. - But what about the valet, Hastings,
他怎么样呢?
what of him?
他早上一定会发现尸体
He would be certain to discover the body in the morning.
里奇少校知道会这样
Now, Major Rich would have known that.
那么 少校为什么没有...
So why did not the major...
在夜晚把尸体处理掉呢?
dispose of the body during the night?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
我必须回警♥察♥厅 找贾普总探长
I must return to the Scotland Yard and the Chief Inspector Japp.
噢 我和你一起去
Oh, I'll come with you.
不不不 你去军事俱乐部
No, no, no, no. You will take yourself to the miIitary cIub.
那里有个健身房♥ 不是吗?
There is there, I think, a gymnasium.
这和健身房♥有什么关系?
What's a gymnasium got to do with it?
这就要靠你 帮我找答案了
That is precisely what you will find out for me.
查案已经和以前不一样了 知道么
Detecting's not what it was, you know.
他们希望你能变身成秘书
They expect you to be a bIooming secretary.
- 这东西怎么恢复? - 什么意思?
- How do you make this thing go backwards? - How do you mean?
我想删除 重新打字
l want to go back and type over something.
肯定有恢复装置...
There must be some sort of reverse gear.
是这个吗?
It isn't that one, is it?
去看看是谁
See who that is.
你好 警官
Bonjour, Sergeant.
波洛先生来了 长官
Mr. Poirot, sir.
啊 进来吧 波洛
Ah, come in, Poirot.
没事了 劳斯
All right.
请坐 我几分钟就可以...
Take a seat. I'll be with you --
噢 该死的!
Oh, damn and blast it!
这些书面工作...
All this paperwork...
你对这些在行吗?
You any good with one of these?
不 但我的莱蒙小姐很行 不过...
No, and my own Miss Lemon is, alas...
她不会是病了吧?
Not ill, is she?
更糟 她在福林顿
Worse. She is at Frinton.
总探长
Chief Inspector,
我要看看 爱德华·克莱顿被从箱子里抬出时
I need to see the contents of the pockets of Edward Clayton
他口袋里的东西
at the time that he was taken from the chest.
健身房♥很受会员欢迎
lt's very popuIar with the members, the gymnasium.
就是在那里发生的?
And that's where it happened?
别人是这么告诉我的
That's what I was told.
不过 发生在我上班之前
Before my time, though.
那么 真有一场决斗?
But there was a duel?
是的 早上六点钟
Yeah, at 6:00 in the morning.
我不知道他们是谁 所以你就不用问了
I don't know who they were, so you needn't bother to ask.
他们为什么要决斗?
Why did they fight?
你说呢? 肯定是为了女人 不是吗?
Why do you think -- it was over some woman, wasn't it?
玛格丽特·克莱顿
Marguerite Clayton.
我不知道为了谁?
I don't know who it was.
- 我的十先令呢? - 噢
- about my 10 bob. - Mm.
这两个男人...
These two men...
是不是有一个和玛格丽特·克莱顿有绯闻?
Was one of them having an affair with Marguerite CIayton?
不 完全是胡扯 那只是个玩笑!
No, that was the barmy thing about it. It was all just a joke.
一个人拿她开玩笑
One of the officers made a joke about the lady,
另一个人就找他决斗
so the other one called him out.
就是这样 只是个玩笑!
That's all it was, a joke.
但是 是个很有趣的玩笑
Wasn't any sort of joke, though,
最后自己像个腊肠一样 被切成片了
go and get yourself sliced up like salami.
是的 我们对这个也很好奇
Yes, we wondered about that.
但我对它抱有很大期望
But I expected it.
看吧
Voilà!
什么事?
Yes.
找你的 黑斯廷斯打来的
It's for you. Hastings.
你好? 是的 黑斯廷斯
Hello? Yes, Hastings?
很好 但他没告诉你有哪些人参与其中?
Good. But he did not tell you the peopIe invoIved?
很好 黑斯廷斯 很好!
Excellent, Hastings. Excellent.
怎么了?
Well?
贾普总探长
Chief lnspector Japp,
我必须要求你 给我前所未有的信任
I must ask you to trust me as you have never trusted me before.
又来了!
Here we go.
是的 但我们以前 没遇到过完美的犯罪
Yes, but we have never before faced a crime that is perfect,
犯罪时如此冷血
committed with such coldness.
这很值得注意 很不一样
It is remarkable, unique.
有时候真不知道 我为什么要自找麻烦
l don't know why I bother sometimes.
我还不如待在家里 打理花♥园♥呢
I may as well stay at home and do my garden.
你现在希望我逮捕谁?
Who do you want me to arrest now?
抱歉 总探长 你有新的证据了吗?
Mrs. Clayton, this way!
你真的还在调查吗?
Is it true you're still investigating?
她被捕了吗 总探长?
Is she under arrest, Inspector?
波洛先生 你参与这个案子多久了?
Mr. Poirot, how long have you been involved in the case?
是你安排逮捕克莱顿太太的吗?
Did you arrange to have Mrs. Clayton arrested?
我 无可奉告
I have nothing to say.
好了 里奇 收拾一下你的东西 你可以走了
All right, Rich, pack your kit. You're going out.
喂?
Hello?
你弄错了 波洛先生
You've got it wrong, Mr. Poirot.
我知道是谁杀死了爱德华·克莱顿
I know who killed Edward CIayton.
你知道是谁...
You know who --
来军事俱乐部见我
Meet me at the military club
在健身房♥
in the gymnasium.
- 你是谁? - 你会知道的
- Who is this, please? - I'll show you.
喂?
Hello?
柯蒂斯上校
Colonel Curtiss.
你弄错了 你个该死的法国佬!
You've got it wrong, you bloody little frog!
你逮捕了玛格丽特·克莱顿
You've arrested Marguerite Clayton.
你侮辱了她!
You've degraded her,
败坏了她的名声!
soiled her!
但她和此事无关
But she had nothing to do with it.
两件事 柯蒂斯上校
Two things, Colonel Curtiss.
第一 我不是该死的法国佬
Firstly, I am not a bloody little frog.
我是该死的比利时人
I am a bloody little Belgian.
第二 我很清楚
Secondly, I know quite well
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表