李沃特利先生和他的“妹妹”
Ah, M. Lee-Wortley and his "sister"
在厨房♥搅拌布丁
were in the kitchen, stirring the pudding.
他们认出了我
They recognized my name
认为我是去那里寻找宝石的
and assumed that I was there in pursuit of the jewel.
于是 他们慌神了
And, of course, they panicked.
然后 把宝石藏在了布丁里!
And hid it in the pudding.
新年布丁 是的
The New Year Day pudding, yes.
但在圣诞节布丁摔到地上之后
But when the Christmas Day pudding was dropped,
被端上来的是新年布丁?
the New Year Day pudding was served instead.
- 是的 先生 - 于是宝石就被发现了
-Yes, sir. -And the ruby discovered.
差点把我的牙齿都磕坏了
Would've broken my tooth.
但 我还是有一件事不明白
But there is one thing that Poirot does not understand.
这张便条 有人把它放在了我床上
This note, it was placed in my bed,
我现在都不知道是谁写的
and still I do not know who wrote it.
我 赫尔克里·波洛
I, Hercule Poirot,
工作就是查明一切事情!
whose business it is to know everything.
“千万别吃葡萄干布丁”
"Do not eat none of the plum pudding.
“希望你一切安好”
One as wishes you well."
安妮?
Annie?
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir,
我不小心听到了你的话
I couldn't help but overhear you.
- 是我写的 - 但是为什么呢?
-It was me. -But why?
我听到了他们的谈话 先生
I heard them, sir.
沃特利先生和他的妹妹
That Mr. Wortley and his sister.
李沃特利先生和他妹妹 在教堂里就站在我后面
Mr. Lee-Wortley and his sister were standing behind me in church.
我不小心听到了他们的谈话
l couIdn't heIp but hear them talking.
他在这里干什么?
What's he doing here?
他们为什么邀请了侦探?
Why did they invite a detective?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他很危险 杰斯蒙德 必须把他处理了
He's dangerous, Desmond. He's got to be dealt with.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你把它放在哪里了?
Where did you put it?
在布丁里
In the pudding.
我以为 他们要在葡萄干布丁里下毒害你 先生
I thought they meant to poison you, sir. In the plum pudding.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我不能告诉罗斯太太 她不会听我的
I couldn't tell Mrs. Ross. She wouldn't listen to the likes of me.
所以你给我留了纸条
So you left the note.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
安妮小姐
Mlle. Annie...
我向你致以
...you have the gratitude
最真挚的谢意
most sincere of Hercule Poirot.
谢谢你 先生 非常感谢 先生
Thank you, sir. Thank you very much, sir.
再见 波洛先生
Goodbye, Mr. Poirot.
再见 再见 再见
Au revoir. Goodbye, sir.
- 波洛 - 雷西上校
-Au revoir, au revoir. -Colonel Lacey.
亲爱的波洛先生
Dear Mr. Poirot,
你真的给了我们一个毕生难忘的圣诞节
you really have made this a most memorable Christmas for us aII.
太太 你的小问题好像也解决了 不是吗?
And, perhaps, madame, your own IittIe probIem is aIso soIved, n'est-ce pas?
看起来好像是的
It certainly seems so.
他是个很不错的年轻人 不是吗?
Such a nice young man, don't you think?
是的 再见 雷西太太
Yes, indeed. Au revoir, Mme. Lacey.
谢谢你 佩维里尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Peverill.
- 再见 - 再见
-Goodbye! -Au revoir!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表