这个季节的新款式“美人鱼”
A revelation this season
一件令人窒息的斜裁裙子
Mermaid, a breathtaking bias-cut dress
由绿色和银色天鹅绒裁制而成
divineIy scuIpted from green-and-silver velvet lamé
后背镂空尽显尊贵
with a deep-back décolletage that is utterIy subIime.
宝蓝色的缎面披肩
The pale-aquamarine satin cowl
以斗篷的形式固定在肩上
is attached at the shoulders in fIoating paneIs
是由钻石夹固定的
and the shoulders held by diamonte clips.
这款设计已经从纽约到好莱坞
A creation that is aIready conquering the United States
彻底征服了全美国
from New York to Hollywood.
如此素雅 如此奢华
So discreet yet so grand is GIoriana,
“雍容女王”
融合了金色缎面紧身裙的优雅...
fusing the classical grace of a gold satin sheath dress
黑斯廷斯 我们必须去一下后台
Hastings, we must go backstage.
- 什么? - 马上
-Sorry? -lmmediatement.
请注意线条的完美和移♥动♥的旋律
Notice the sheer perfection of Iine and the rhythm of movement.
“周末时尚”
Weekend teams
综合了闪亮的珍珠白长袍
a radiant gown of pearI-white crepe
抱歉!
Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Pardon.
打扰了 我们要找莫莉·迪恩小姐
S'il vous plaît. We look for Mlle. Molly Deane.
噢 她的演出已经结束了
Oh, she's finished.
她好像和一个男人出去了
I think she went off with some gentleman.
非常感...
Merci beau--
小姐 这件裙子...
Mademoiselle, that dress.
抱歉 我不能停留!
Sorry. Can't stop.
走吧 黑斯廷斯!
Come, Hastings.
快点 黑斯廷斯! 你的相机!
Quick, Hastings! Your camera!
现在怎么样了?
How is it now?
头还疼吗?
Head still pounding?
可能是车祸的后遗症
Delayed effect from that crash maybe.
要是有需要的话 我就在楼下...
Well, I'll -- I'll be downstairs if you need me.
不
Nope.
我对他没有任何印象
Can't say he means a thing to me.
不是“犯罪分子档案”里的人
No one from our rogues' gallery,
否则我一定认识
or I'd recognize him.
这是怎么回事?
What's this all about anyway?
发生了什么事 我应该知道吗?
Something going on I ought to know about?
不 你没什么需要担心的 总探长
No. Nothing that you should be concerning yourself with, Chief Inspector.
特别是在你现在的状态下
EspeciaIIy in your present condition.
你现在好点了吗?
You are feeling better now, yes?
不 我觉得更糟了
No. I feel worse.
就像是去鬼门关走了一圈
TaIk about going to hell and back.
我觉得 他们给我用的麻♥醉♥药♥不对
I don't reckon they put me to sleep properly.
我发誓医生手术时 每一刀我都感觉得到
I swear I felt every incision that surgeon made when he was cutting into my
黑斯廷斯 我觉得我们现在该走了
Hastings, I really think we ought to be going now.
贾普太太今早会来接你的 是吗?
Mme. Japp, she's coming to collect you later on this morning, yes?
- 十一点半 - 那我们...
-Half past 11 :00. -Bon.
希望你尽快康复...
Well, we look forward to seeing you up and about again very soon.
再见!
Au revoir.
谢谢你们的巧克力!
Thanks for the chocolates!
这没用 黑斯廷斯
It is no use, Hastings.
它不会消失的
It will not go away.
一切已经发生了 但什么都没发生
Everything has happened, and yet nothing has happened.
这绝对是我职业生涯中最艰难的时候
Certainement, this is the most difficult moment of my career.
解决这件不存在的犯罪
To solve the crime that does not exist
我又要走了
Right. I'm just off again, then.
你确定不去吗 波洛先生?
Sure you won't come along, Mr. Poirot?
也许能帮你减轻压力
Might ease a bit of that tension.
嗯 如果你改主意了
Well, if you change your mind,
我们在德文郡大街35号♥
it's 35 Devonshire Street.
他们每天有三个班
They have three classes daily.
一个综合性健身项目 锻炼全身的
Fully comprehensive physical-fitness program exercising the whole body.
不是只锻炼大拇指
Not just the thumbs.
噢 很抱歉 你还好吗?
I'm terribly sorry. Are you all right?
你确定就是这个人吗 总探长?
And you are quite certain that this is the same man, Chief Inspector?
是的
Yes.
非常感谢你的来电 再见!
Well, thank you very much for telephoning. Right. Au revoir.
在医院...
At the hospital.
德文郡大街...
Devonshire Street.
德文郡大街...
Devonshire Street.
这些碎片开始连上了!
The pieces, they begin to connect.
噢 太好了!
Enfin!
你现在要去哪里?
Where are you off to now?
去查清楚我是对是错 黑斯廷斯
To find out if I am right or wrong, Hastings.
那就和我没关系了
Oh, I suppose that leaves me with nothing to do, then.
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, oui.
噢 不不不 黑斯廷斯
Oh, no, no, Hastings.
你可以帮我买♥♥一些洗涤剂
You can buy for me some washing soda.
洗涤剂?
Washing soda?
波洛 真是个意外的惊喜!
Poirot. What a pleasant surprise.
你好 哈里森先生
Bonjour, Mr. Harrison.
莫莉·迪恩小姐今天下午没和你在一起吗?
MIIe. MoIIy Deane, she is not with you this afternoon?
莫莉? 她在里面
Molly? She's inside.
总是感觉偏头痛什么的
Got a migraine or something.
好像是昨晚时装秀之后开始的
Seems to have come on after the show last night.
希望她能很快好起来
I expect she'll be fine.
克劳德·兰顿先生...
And Mr. Claude Langton?
他打算什么时间过来帮你灭黄蜂?
At what time is he due to arrive to destroy your nest of wasps?
他说是七点半
7:30, he said.
我想他会准时来的
I imagine he'll be on time.
准时?
On time?
被你偷走爱人的人 是吗?
The man whose dearest love you stole away with?
他今晚来到对手的家里 带着致命的毒药
He comes here tonight to the home of his rival armed with a deadly poison.
你在暗示什么?
Just what are you suggesting?
克劳德·兰顿可能想...
That Claude Langton might try --
天啊! 这是在英国!
Good God, this is EngIand.
感到嫉妒的追求者不会杀人的!
Jealous suitors don't go around murdering peopIe.
而且 克劳德·兰顿连只苍蝇都不愿意杀死
Besides, Claude Langton wouldn't hurt a fly.
不会?
No?
即便他现在打算 夺走上千只黄蜂的性命?
Yet even now he prepares to take the lives of several thousand wasps.
在那里 树根边
There by the root of the tree.
黄蜂们在天黑时安静的回家
The wasps returning home, placid at the end of the day.
一个半小时后
In one hour and a half
它们就会面临灭亡 但它们毫不知情
there will be the total destruction, and they know it not.
因为这些黄蜂
For the wasps, there is
没有赫尔克里·波洛来警告它们
no Hercule Poirot to warn them.
很好 阳光还是暖的
Eh bien. The sun, it is still warm.
这样的夜晚很适合沿着河边散步
The evening, it is most pleasant for taking a stroll by the river.
你不会反对我晚点过来观看黄蜂的毁灭吧?
You would not object if I come back later to watch this destruction of the wasps?
当然不会 欢迎你来
Well, no. Of course. Be my guest.
我七点半回来
I return at 7:30.
兰顿先生和迪恩小姐都走了 是吗?
Mlle. Deane and Mr. Claude Langton, they are both gone, yes?
是的 是的 他们都走了
Yes. Yes, they've both gone.
你现在感觉如何 先生?
And how are you feeling now, monsieur?
我? 很好啊
Me? Fine.
我为什么要不好呢? 你什么意思?
Why shouldn't I be? What are you driving at?
不不不
No, no, no. Non.
我注意到你喝了茶 不是吗?
I see you have had some tea, n'est-ce pas?
你还记得我在花♥园♥派对上预言未来吗?
You remember the garden fete when I look into the future?
能允许我再这样做一次吗? 拜托
You will permit if we do the same? Please?
把杯子摇一下
Turn it around.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no! No.
因为这一次不同
Because this time, it is different, eh?
这一次 我们往回看 好吗?
This time we look backwards, yes?
看一看过去
Into the past.
因为过去就像水晶一样清楚 不是吗?
Because the past, it is clear as crystaI, n'est-ce pas?
就和这个杯子里的氰化钾毒药一样清楚!
As clear as the crystals of cyanide poison that are in this cup.
噢 不不 先生! 你对此并不意外
Oh, no, no, no, no, monsieur. This does not shock you.
因为这毒是你下的!
For it is you who put them there.
这没什么 朋友 我什么都知道
It is no use, mon ami. l know everything.
你我都知道
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表