-Insured? -Is it?
当然投保了 但这不是重点
Well, of course it's insured!
这条项链是无法取代的
That's not the point. It's irreplaceable.
它以前是凯瑟琳·德·梅迪奇的 知道吗?
It used to belong to Catherine de Medici, you know.
在这边
It's through here.
哈德曼先生
Mr. Hardman?
这扇窗户一直是关着的 是吗?
This window, it is kept locked, yes?
当然
Of course.
我带你去看保险箱
I'll show you the safe.
这扇窗户有什么不同?
What's different about this window?
看上去和其他窗户一样啊
It looks just like all the others.
但是 有一个很大的不同 朋友
But there is one significant difference, mon ami.
这窗户外面的攀缘植物 几乎长到了窗台
lt is at this point the climbing plant outside almost reaches the sill.
我想 哈德曼先生对窗闩过度自信了
And Mr. Hardman is, I think, a little overconfident about the latches.
有人碰过这里的东西吗?
Has anything been touched?
没有 总探长
No, Chief Inspector.
和我进来的时候一样
This is just how it was when l came in.
保险箱被打开了 祖母绿项链不见了
The safe was open, and the emeralds were gone.
那这是什么?
So what's this, then?
- 这是你的吗 哈德曼先生? - 不是
-Is this yours, Mr. Hardman? -No.
你对此有何看法 波洛?
What do you make of this, Poirot?
这是一个人的手套
It is a glove of a man --
一个手很小的人
a man with small hands.
我们在这里发现了什么?
What have we here?
一个烟盒...
Cigarette case.
空的...
Empty.
- 上面有字母缩写BP - BP...
-With the initials B.P. -B.P.
这对你有什么意义吗 哈德曼先生?
Is that of any significance to you, Mr. Hardman?
是的 我想这应该属于...
Well, yes, I suppose it could beIong to
- 伯纳德·帕克 - 他是谁 先生?
-Bernard Parker. -And who is he, sir?
我的一个年轻朋友 嗯...
Young friend of mine.
一个生意上的 伙伴
Uh, a business associate.
手套可能也是他的
The glove could be his, too.
你为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
他的手套丢了 实际上两只都丢了
WeII, he'd Iost it. He'd lost both his gloves.
至少 他是这么说的
At least, that's what he said.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你怎么看 波洛?
So what do you think, Poirot?
我觉得这太奇怪了
I think that it is strange.
手套和烟盒 你也许会说这是双重线索
The glove and the cigarette case, it is,
我们可以下手的线索翻倍了
as you might say, the doubIe cIue. Twice as much for us to work on.
但这线索太多了 黑斯廷斯 太多了
It is too much, Hastings, too much.
把手套留在保险箱里...
To leave the glove inside the safe...
也许 他太匆忙了
Perhaps he was in a hurry.
也许是 他被人打断了...
Someone could have disturbed him.
- 波洛? - 容我向你介绍
-Poirot? -May I introduce you?
这是维拉·罗瑟卡夫伯爵夫人
This is the Countess Vera Rossakoff.
她昨晚就在这里的宴会上
She was here at the party Iast night.
你好 女士
Enchanté, madame.
你好 先生
Et moi aussi, monsieur.
我是赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
听候您的差遣 女士
at your service, madame
这花♥园♥真漂亮 波洛先生
What beautiful gardens, Mr. Poirot.
你能陪我真是太好了
It is so good of you to escort me.
我只是想带你去 值得的地方
I wanted to bring you somewhere that was worthy of you.
别抬举我了 波洛先生 你会让我哭出来的
You mustn't flatter me, Mr. Poirot. You will make me cry.
我到这里之后一直很孤单 今天真的很开心
I have been so lonely since l arrived, and it's been a lovely day.
是啊 我知道离乡背井
Yes. I also know what it is to come to a new country
没有熟人是什么感觉
and to know no one.
当然 你自己就是来这里避难的
Of course.
You yourself are a refugee.
是啊
Yes.
我曾是比利时警局的头
I was head of the police in Belgium.
后来第一次世界大战爆发 我不得不离开
But then came the Great War. I was forced to leave.
我来到了英国 来到了圣玛丽村庄
I came to England -- to the village of Styles St. Mary.
那段时间很痛苦 离开家人和家乡这么远
But it was a sad and painful time for me --so far from my family and my home.
- 让人伤心 波洛先生 - 噢 不 我很走运
-Poor Mr. Poirot. -Oh, no, I have had a good fortune.
我的天赋得到了认可
My taIent, it has been recognized.
据报道 我是英格兰最有名的侦探
It is reported that I am the most famous detective
- 波洛在这里吗? - 不 不在
-Is Poirot here? -No, actually not.
- 黑斯廷斯呢? - 他在
-Hastings? -Yes.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 他在哪里? - 你还好吗 总探长?
-Where is he? -You all right, Chief Inspector?
不 我一点也不好
No. I'm not all right.
到这周末 我还能是总探长 就算是走运了
I'll be lucky to be chief inspector by the end of the week.
有这么糟吗?
As bad as that, eh?
已经三天了 黑斯廷斯上校!
It's been three days, Captain Hastings.
三天了 一无所获!
Three days, and nothing!
呃 波洛已经在调查了
Well, Poirot is on the case, you know.
- 那你怎么没和他在一起? - 我不知道
-Then why aren't you with him? -I don't know.
我猜 他是想用自己的方法调查
I suppose he wanted to pursue his own line of inquiry.
这场珠宝抢案 会是我警♥察♥事业的终点
This jewelry business is going to be the end of me.
别担心 老兄 你知道波洛的能耐
Don't worry, old chap. You know Poirot.
他真的有收获吗?
He really is getting somewhere?
噢 是的 我相信他已经快找到结果了
Oh, yes, I'm sure he's on the right track.
那么 你正在调查珠宝失踪案?
And so you are investigating the case of the stolen jewelry?
这件事看来很简单 女士
It seems a simple matter, madame.
对于英国最有名的侦探来说 当然是的
To England's most famous detective, of course.
- 你怀疑我吗? - 我应该怀疑你吗?
-Do you suspect me? -Ha! Should I?
- 我当时就在现场 - 这倒是真的
-I was there. -That is true.
告诉我 女士 你为什么第二天回来了?
So, tell me, madame, why did you return the foIIowing day?
我和哈德曼先生有约
I had an appointment with Mr. Hardman.
我正在考虑卖♥♥掉我的部分珠宝
I was considering selling some of my own jewelry.
我在列♥宁♥格勒曾有过一栋这样的房♥子
I had a house like this once in Petrograd.
开始 是一整栋房♥子
First the house.
然后 是房♥子里的一侧偏房♥
Then a wing in the house.
最后 是偏房♥中的一个房♥间
Then a room in the wing.
而现在 什么也没有了
But that does not make you the thief,
但这不会让你成为窃贼的 女士
madame. And now nothing.
不
No.
生活本身就是个窃贼
Life itself is the thief.
它拿走了我拥有的一切
It has taken everything I had.
嗯 我知道这种事迟早会发生
Well, I suppose it had to happen one day.
他真的很上心的 知道么?
He's really quite taken, you know.
你确定吗 黑斯廷斯上校?
Are you sure, Captain Hastings?
你应该看看他的样子
You should have seen him.
无论如何 我们已经三天没见到他了
Well, anyway, we haven't seen him, not for three days.
这不像他
That's not like him.
那可怜的贾普呢? 看来他要成为“弃子”了
What about poor old Japp? Looks like he could be for the chop.
要是我们能帮忙就好了...
If only we could help.
- 也许我们可以 - 怎么帮?
-Maybe we can. -How?
噢 据马库斯·哈德曼所说
Look, according to Marcus Hardman,
音乐会时 只有四个人进过房♥子
only four people went into the house during the concert.
珠宝就是那时候丢的
That's when the jewels were taken.
伯纳德·帕克 马丁·约翰斯顿
Bernard Parker, Martin Johnstone,
朗科恩女士和伯爵夫人
Lady Runcorn, and the countess.
- 如果是她... - 不 不可能是她
-Suppose it was her! -No, it can't have been her.
我是说 祈求老天不要是她
I mean, I hope to God it wasn't.
那我们能做什么?
So what can we do?
噢 我们可以和其他三个人谈话
WeII, we can taIk to the other three
然后 自己解决这个案子
and solve the case ourselves.
我知道 贾普怀疑巡警看到的那个流浪汉
I know old Japp suspects that tramp the constable spotted,
但我觉得 我们应该和他们都谈谈
but I think we should speak to them all,
从约翰斯顿先生开始
starting with Mr. Johnstone.
你怎么敢 先生!
How dare you, sir?
我要是想要珠宝项链
If I want a jewel necklace,
我有钱 可以去商店里买♥♥一条
I can afford to go into a shop and buy one!
其实 我可以把整个商店买♥♥下来!
In fact, I can afford to buy the shop.
那你为什么回到房♥子里呢 约翰斯顿先生?
So why did you go back into the house, Mr. Johnstone?
你非要知道的话 那我是要上厕所
The call of nature, if you must know.
有目击证人吗?
Were there any witnesses?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表