This morning's post still on your desk.
噢 非常感谢 莱蒙小姐
Oh! Thank you very much, Miss Lemon.
真弄不懂 我以前从未这样过!
I just can't understand it. I never had this trouble before.
我只能说 以前我没有注意过
I cannot say with certainty that l have noticed it.
我确实曾经过敏过 但那是...
I did have a bit of stick with an aIIergy once, but that was
你没有大碍吧?
The nappy rash perhaps?
这真是太有意思了
It is most intriguing.
波洛 我不懂的是...
You know, what I don't understand, Poirot,
为什么她会给你一个空的花种袋?
is why someone would want to give you an empty packet of seeds.
也许这就是你问题的答案 黑斯廷斯
Perhaps this will be the answer to your question, Hastings.
艾米利亚·巴洛比小姐的信
A Ietter from Miss. Amelia Barrowby.
同一个女人写的?
What, the same woman?
真奇怪 她没说过给你写了信
Seems strange she didn't mention writing it to you.
是的
Yes, indeed.
谢谢
Thank you.
听听这个
Listen to this.
"亲爱的波洛先生"
"Dear M. Poirot,
"希望你原谅我以这样的方式写信"
I hope you will forgive the form of this Ietter,
"但我必须非常小心谨慎"
but I have to be very careful.
"我很担心 我家里有点不对劲"
For some time now I have been concerned that something is very wrong in my househoId.
"在我上了年纪之后"
When age began to catch up with me,
"我侄女玛丽和她的丈夫"
my niece Mary and her husband
"同意照顾我 以取得安身之所"
agreed to take care of me in return for a roof over their heads."
都在那里了 女士
It's all there, madame.
噢 汤和鱼肉饼 只需加一下热
Oh, and the soup and fish pie are on a Iow Iight.
谢谢 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
"玛丽把家里打理得紧紧有条"
"Mary runs the house efficiently enough,
"但她的丈夫亨利 有一个大毛病"
although her husband, Henry, has one particular weakness
"是我非常不喜欢的"
of which I thoroughly disapprove.
"大约一年前"
Then, about a year ago,
"我雇佣了一个俄♥国♥女孩做我的陪护"
I had cause to engage a young Russian girl as my companion."
噢 你来了!
Oh, there you are.
告诉我姑妈 我们马上吃晚饭
TeII my aunt we'll have supper directly.
"别人对你的评价 使我确信 "
"I am assured from your description
"您非常细心谨慎"
that you are discretion itself.
"尽管如此 我还是要小心翼翼"
Even so, I hardly dare set down the matter that is troubIing me.
"我担心 我弄错了怀疑对象"
My worry is that if word of my suspicions
"我很害怕会发生什么事..."
reach the wrong person, I very much fear what might happen."
亨利!
Henry!
来了 亲爱的!
Coming, darling.
"因此 我必须继续装作若无其事"
"For this reason, I must continue to behave as normaIIy as l can...
"以免打草惊蛇 "
...in case this person shouId take fright."
太太?
Madame.
他到底在药里面放了什么?
What does he put into these things?
感谢上帝 赐予了我们的所有(东西)
For what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truIy thankfuI.
"如果你愿意帮助我"
"If you will help me,
"也许你愿意按照上面的地址"
perhaps you would call and speak with me at the above address
"尽快上门拜访和我详谈"
as soon as possible.
" 真诚的艾米利亚·巴洛比"
Yours very truIy, Amelia Barrowby."
真奇怪!
Curious.
要我说的话 我觉得她有点神经质
All sounds a bit dotty if you ask me.
她在和你见面时 为什么不告诉你这些?
Why didn't she just teII you about it when she met you?
那个时候那位老妇人身边并没有其他人
The old lady is unaccompanied for the moment.
她可能担心会被发现
She's frightened she may be discovered.
她给了我一包空的花种袋
She passes to me a harmless packet.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
也许她只是想象力太丰富了 很多老人都这样
Probably has an active imagination. Lot of old dears do.
玫瑰园公♥寓♥ 查曼格林路 这是在哪里?
"Rosebank, Charman's Green." Where is that?
在南边 紧挨萨里郡 绿色的田地
South. Borders of Surrey. Green fields, certainly.
我不太喜欢这个声音
Not sure I like the sound of that.
好吧 莱蒙小姐 明天的第一件事
Eh bien. At the first thing tomorrow, Miss Lemon,
我希望你陪我去拜访艾米利亚·巴洛比女士
I would like you to accompany me on a visit to Miss. Amelia Barrowby.
好的 波洛先生
If you wish, Mr. Poirot.
太太 拜托!
Aah! Madame! Please!
别碰她!
Get away from her!
- 放过她吧! - 让开!
-Leave her alone! -Get away!
- 她病得很严重! - 噢 天哪!
-She's so sick. -Oh, my God.
- 叫医生! - 什么?
-Get the doctor. -What?
叫医生 笨蛋! 快一点!
The doctor, you idiot. Quickly!
恐怕她不在
No, I'm afraid she's not here.
不不 他也不在 他们去查曼格林路了
No, he's not here either. They've gone down to Charman's Green.
我留下看家 因为我对花粉过敏了
I'm sort of holding the fort, as l can't risk the poIIen.
贷款(账单)?
Pardon?
我敢肯定她是打算付钱的
She has to settle the account! Well, I'm sure she meant to pay it.
稍等 我去把账单找出来看一下
Hang on. I'll dig out the bill and have a Iook.
稍等一下 特兰佩先生
I'll just be a moment, Mr. Trumper.
你愿意等我们一下吗?
Perhaps you would have the goodness to wait.
- 我们付钱时会要收据的 - 收据?
-We'll be requiring a receipt upon paying. -A receipt?
我很好奇...
I wonder...
怎么了 波洛先生?
What is it, Mr. Poirot?
我不确定 莱蒙小姐
I'm not certain, Miss Lemon.
走吧
Come.
这个花♥园♥相当整洁别致 不是吗?
A most orderly garden, is it not?
确实很干净
Very neat.
但他们应该 把这个用牡蛎贝壳做的围边装饰完
They should have finished that edging, though.
啊 这和你们的英语童谣一样 莱蒙小姐
This is Iike your EngIish nursery rhyme, Miss Lemon.
"玛丽 玛丽 正好相反"
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
"你的花♥园♥长得怎么样?"
how does your garden grow?
"银质的铃铛..."
With silver bells --"
噢 抱歉 这个好像掉在花♥园♥里了
Oh. Pardon. I fear that this has been dropped in your garden.
原来在那里 肯定是掉了 当她...
That's where it got to. Must have been dropped, what with...
- 谢谢 先生 - 不客气
-Thank you, sir. -Je vous en prie.
巴洛比女士在家吗?
Is Miss. Barrowby at home?
噢 先生 你不知道吗?
Oh, sir! Didn't you know?
昨天晚上 她...
It was last night she...
她死了 先生
I'm afraid she died, sir.
- 请在这里等一下 先生 - 非常感谢
-lf you just wait here, sir. -Thank you so much.
您是律师吗?
You are a lawyer?
我为什么应该是律师呢 小姐?
Why should I be a lawyer, mademoiseIIe?
我以为...
I thought
您来这里或许是要说 她不知道自己做了些什么
perhaps you have come to say she did not know what she was doing.
这是不对的 她既然这样写了 就应该是这样!
That is not right. She wrote it down, and so shaII it be.
波洛先生 很抱歉
Mr. Poirot, I'm so sorry.
容我自我介绍 玛丽·德拉方泰
May I introduce myself? Mary DeIafontaine.
- 太太 - 这是我丈夫
-Madame. -This is my husband.
- 你好 - 先生
-How do you do? -Monsieur.
巴洛比小姐是我姑妈
Miss Barrowby was my aunt.
谢谢
Thank you.
太太 很抱歉在你们失去亲人时打扰
I very much regret, madame, that I intrude on your bereavement.
噢 请安心
Oh, please be reassured.
这事非常出人意料
It, uh -- It was rather unexpected.
赫尔克里·波洛 你不就是那个侦探吗?
Hercule Poirot. You're that detective chap.
- 先生 - 是啊!
-Monsieur. -Of course.
新的玫瑰品种
The new rose.
我在花展上看到你了!
I saw you at the flower show.
你来我家有何贵干?
What brings you to our house?
噢 请原谅 太太
Oh, forgive me, madame.
巴洛比小姐给我写了一封信
MIss. Barrowby had written to me a letter,
她想就某件事咨♥询♥我
and she wished to consult me on a certain matter.
是什么事?
What matter?
这是件私事 太太
That was of a private nature, madame.
她没有提到俄♥国♥佬?
Didn't mention Russkies, did she?
什么? 俄♥国♥佬?
Pardon? Russkies?
布尔什维克党 红色威胁
BoIshies. The red menace.
亨利 拜托
Henry, please.
对不起 我只是以为...
Sorry. I -- I just thought...
波洛先生 不能多告诉我们一些吗?
Mr. Poirot, couldn't you tell us a little more?
嗯 波洛先生?
Well, Mr. Poirot?
太太 很抱歉 我什么都不能说
At the present moment, madame, I regret that I must say nothing.
抱歉 我先走了
Forgive me. I will show myself out.
再见 太太 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表