等一下 等一下! 这是什么?
Un moment, un moment. Qu'est-ce que c'est?
啊 这儿还有呢!
Ah, there are more.
你看起来很困惑啊 波洛
Looking puzzled, Poirot?
我不懂 你发现了什么问题
Can't see your problem.
这个可怜家伙只是胃出了问题
Poor chap had a stomach condition.
你听到急救医护人员怎么说的了
You heard what the ambulance man said,
内出血
internal hemorrhage.
再清楚不过了 因血窒息而死
Plain as day, caused him to choke to death.
正是 黑斯廷斯 这个结论很明显
Mais certainement, Hastings, that is the conclusion most obvious.
但是可能太明显了
But perhaps it is too obvious.
你肯定注意到了 草丛里地上的痕迹
You noticed, of course, the faint ridges in the grass.
痕迹?
Ridges?
你肯定也注意到他鞋底的泥巴了
And you cannot have failed to notice the mud across the back of his shoes.
你把这两件事放在一起想 黑斯廷斯
You put those two facts together, Hastings,
你就会得出让人很不安的结论
and you'll reach the conclusion that is most disturbing
死者的尸体
The body of the dead man
是被人从石凳那里...拖到树下的!
was dragged physically from the stone seat to the foot of the tree.
天啊!
Good lord.
看来 我们是时候
I think it is time that we telephone
给伦敦警♥察♥厅的贾普总探长打电♥话♥了
the Chief Inspector Japp at Scotland Yard.
两个月前 我们在法国南部
SUSAN: We were in the south of France, two months ago.
他的病就是那时候恶化的
That's when it got really bad.
我们不得不提前结束假期
We had to cut short our holiday,
赶回来动手术
rush back so they could operate.
他们说只要他好好休息
They said, so long as he rested,
把心态放平和
took things easy,
他完全有可能康复的
there was every chance he'd make a fuII recovery.
但是...
But
我们没法让杰克整天待在室内
you couIdn't keep Jack indoors like that, all day long.
他会窒息的...
He'd suffocate,
他会发疯的...
go mad.
亲爱的 你觉得这样好吗...
My dear, do you think it's w--
是她干的 我知道
It was her! I know it.
她杀了他
She killed him.
她? 马尔特夫斯太太?
She," Mme. Maltravers?
你们现在最好离开吧
I think it would be best if you aII Ieft now.
她现在受了很大惊吓
She's stiII in a state of shock.
就在那里...
Up there,
在树上
in the tree.
那个可怕的 大笑的女人
That awful, laughing woman.
他看到的就是这个
That's what he saw.
他就是被这个 吓死的
That's what...frightened him to death.
人寿保险 波洛
Life insurance policy, Poirot.
五万英镑!
£50,000!
这是很大一笔钱啊 总探长
That is indeed a great amount of money, Chief Inspector.
问问你自己 波洛
Ask yourself, Poirot...
一个人为自己 投保了这么大一笔钱
man insures his Iife for a hefty sum like this.
他的身体情况突然变差
His heaIth takes a sudden turn for the worse.
他成了他可怜的年轻妻子的负担
He becomes a burden on his poor young wife.
他也许觉得生无可恋
He might decide life's not worth living anymore.
他死了对她比较有利
He's more use to her dead than aIive.
自杀?
Suicide?
保险诈骗
Hmm! Insurance fraud!
这当然值得考虑
It's certainly worth considering.
保险公♥司♥的人正在调查
WeII, the boys from the insurance company have been doing their homework,
马尔特夫斯先生的业务
and it seems that our Mr. Maltravers' business
近来好像不太顺利
affairs have been going through of Iate. rather a sticky patch
他死的时候 他正面临着破产
As things stood when he died, he was on the verge of bankruptcy.
不不不 谢谢
No, no, no, no, no, merci.
这给他自杀 提供了足够动机
Now, that would give him a pretty powerful motive to engineer his own death,
还清债务
pay off his debts,
确保给马尔特夫斯太太留下足够的钱
and make sure Mrs. Maltravers was left well provided for.
告诉我 贾普总探长
Tell me,Chief Inspector Japp,
马尔特夫斯先生是怎么自杀的?
how is Mr. MaItravers supposed to have taken his life,
尸体表面没有任何暴♥力♥迹象和伤口
when there are no signs of the vioIence, no injuries of any kind on the outside,
也没有毒药能让一个人的嘴里满是鲜血
and there is no poison that can fill the mouth of a man with the bIood?
也许尸检能告诉我们死因是否是溃疡
WeII, presumabIy, the postmortem will tell us if it was the ulcer.
是啊 但这要花几天的时间
JAPP: Yes, that'll take a coupIe of days yet.
我们从诺维奇请了一位病理学家过来
We've got to get a pathologist over from Norwich.
当然 我们不应该忘记布莱克上尉
Of course, we mustn't forget Captain Black.
他匆匆忙忙离开了
Now, he Ieft in a bit of a hurry.
我希望你能派人找到他 总探长
I hope you've got your lads on the lookout for him, Chief Inspector.
是的 我们已经向各大海港通知了他的长相
Yes, we circulated a full description to all the major seaports.
虽然这 并不...
Although, of course, it's not really the --
你好像知道的很多嘛 先生
You seem to know a lot about all this, sir.
总探长 案件和调查是我的特殊爱好
Crime and detection, Chief lnspector, are a special hobby of mine,
波洛先生可以向你证明
as Mr. Poirot here will tell you.
我列了一份... 主要嫌疑人的名单
Now, I've drawn up a little list of the principaI suspects
我想会对你们有用的
which I think you'll find very useful.
谢谢
Thank you.
诺顿先生
Mr. Naughton,
能否再给我们来点你著名的苹果酱?
perhaps you would oblige us with a IittIe more of your most illustrious applesauce.
当然可以
Certainly!
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么想的?
So, what do you reckon, then?
如果不是自杀 就不是自然死亡
lf it wasn't suicide, and it wasn't natural causes?
你肯定不会相信那些闹鬼的树的瞎话吧
Surely, you don't believe aII this hogwash about ghosts and haunted trees.
朋友 我相信这里有一股邪恶力量
I believe, mon ami, that there is at work here some great evil.
我们很快就会发现 它是什么形状或形式的邪恶
In what shape or form, we shall soon discover.
【瑞贝卡·玛丽·马斯顿 1868-1885】
【未死 只是睡着了】
有时候他们会梦游 不是吗?
Sometimes, they walk in their sIeep, no?
就像过去犯的错误
And like the misdeeds of the past,
它们总会来纠缠我们
they return to haunt us.
你认为我疯了
You think I'm mad...
失去了理智
out of my mind.
就因为我说的那些话
What I said before --
不不不 马尔特夫斯太太
No, no, no, Mme. Maltravers.
和你一样 我也相信花♥园♥里有什么东西
Like you, I also believe that there was, in the garden, something...
吓死了你可怜的丈夫
that struck the terror into the heart of your poor husband.
不仅仅是花♥园♥里 波洛先生
It wasn't only the garden, Mr. Poirot.
还有其他的东西
There was something else.
几个星期之前
A couple of weeks ago,
我们正准备上♥床♥睡觉...
we were just getting ready to go to bed.
杰克在浴室里
Jack was in the bathroom.
我刚刚吃完安♥眠♥药♥
l'd just taken my sleeping pill.
我转向镜子准备梳头 然后...
I turned to the mirror to brush my hair, and...
那是她的血!
It was her blood!
我知道那是她的血!
I know it was her blood.
告诉我 太太
Tell me, madame...
当你丈夫去花♥园♥散步时
when your husband went for his walk in the garden,
你从窗户看到他了?
you observed him from the window?
我看到他出去了
I saw him go out.
然后他从我视线里消失了
Then he disappeared from my view
就在房♥子的另一边
round the other side of the house.
我正在画一副南方草坪的油画
I was working on a watercolor at the south lawns.
他以前 总会去紫杉树篱笆的前面坐着
And he used to go and sit in front of the old yew hedge.
- 在房♥子的西面? - 嗯
-On the west side of the house? -Mm.
那你丈夫的秘书 罗林森小姐呢?
And the secretary to your husband, Mlle. Rawlinson?
呃 她大约九点半去了银行
Uh, she went to the bank, at about 9:30,
十一点钟回来的
and returned at 11 :00.
我刚刚完成我的油画
I'd just finished my painting.
她要去见杰克的时候 我正在洗画笔
I think I was just washing the brushes through when she came back in and asked to see Jack.
就在这时 丹弗斯从草坪那里跑过来...
That's when Danvers came running across the lawn.
抱歉 波洛先生 抱歉
I'm sorry, Mr. Poirot. I'm sorry.
太太
Madame
“国家民防日”
National civil defense day.
事情很紧急吗?
Is it an emergency?
医生今早 接到了很多出诊的电♥话♥
The doctor does have rather a lot of house calls later this morning.
拜托 女士 告诉他是波洛
S'il vous plaît, madame, say to him it is Hercule Poirot.
我想 他会见我的
I think that he will see me.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表