客人到场几小时前 克莱顿去拜访过他
Clayton called round to see him a few hours before the first guests arrived.
你认为里奇少校回到家里
You think that Major Rich, he came home,
杀了爱德华·克莱顿 把尸体放在箱子里
he killed Edward Clayton, put the body in the chest,
然后就在这个房♥间招待客人?
and then, later, he entertained his guests in the same room?
差不多吧
That's about the size of it.
不!
No.
不 总探长 我再说一次 不是
No, Chief Inspector. And again, I say no.
不可能是 里奇少校杀了爱德华·克莱顿
It is not possible that Major Rich killed Edward Clayton.
我对天发誓 波洛先生 我没见过他!
I swear to heaven, Mr. Poirot, l never saw him.
你知道爱德华·克莱顿为什么想见你吗?
Have you any idea why Edward Clayton should have wished to see you?
不知道
None at all.
据玛格丽特说...
According to Marguerite
也就是克莱顿太太 他打算去苏格兰
Mrs. Clayton he was on his way to Scotland.
你和克莱顿太太的丈夫 讨论过她吗?
Had you ever discussed Mme. Clayton with her husband?
我为什么要这么做 波洛先生?
And why should I do that, Mr. Poirot
请原谅 里奇少校 但是...
Forgive me, Major Rich, but...
你的妻子去世了多久?
how Iong ago is it since your wife died?
我知道你是什么意思 波洛先生
I know what you're insinuating Mr. Poirot,
但我们之间 没有任何不得体的事
but there was never anything improper between us.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
柯蒂斯上校现在可以见你了 先生
CoIoneI Curtiss will see you now, sir.
史密斯! - 先生?
-Smithy! -Sir.
带这两位先生去会客厅
Take these gentlemen through to the strangers' room.
好的 先生 呃 先生们 这边请
Yes, sir. It's this way, gentlemen.
那边是健身房♥
That's the, uh, gymnasium through there.
这里还有健身房♥?
There is a gymnasium here?
是啊 先生 有举重 击剑 双杠
Oh, yes. There's weights, fencing, paraIIeI bars.
很受大家欢迎
lt's very popuIar with the members.
呃 你们打算加入吗?
Um, so you thinking of joining, then?
不了
No.
噢 好的 呃 这边走
Oh, right. Um, we'll go this way.
请别说话
And, uh, there's no talking.
打扰了 柯蒂斯上校 你的客人到了
Excuse me, Colonel Curtiss. Your guests.
嗯 谢谢你 史密斯
Thank you, Smithy.
柯蒂斯上校
Colonel Curtiss.
你好
How do you do?
我向你介绍我的同事 黑斯廷斯上校
I'd like to introduce my associate, Captain Hastings.
- 你好 - 你好
How do you do.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
Please, sit down. Thank you.
你们来这里的原因就不必说了吧 波洛先生
WeII, l'm sure you don't need to tell me why you're here, Mr. Poirot.
这事真是太可怕了 太可怕了!
It's a dreadful business. Dreadful.
你已经听说了?
Then you have heard?
是的
Yes.
你在苏格兰警♥察♥厅的朋友说的
Your chappie at Scotland Yard seemed to find it amusing
他好像觉得你昨晚在案发现场挺有趣的
that you were there last night.
那你觉得呢?
And you?
我觉得这是老天的馈赠
I think it's a godsend.
我的意思是 你是个侦探
I mean, you're a detective.
我就是“那个”侦探 柯蒂斯上校
I am the detective, Colonel Curtiss.
那我就不必告诉你
Then I don't need to tell you
我对里奇少校的 看法了...
that Major Rich, in my opinion, could never...
柯蒂斯上校 你怎么认识爱德华·克莱顿的?
May I ask you, Colonel Curtiss, how did you come to know Edward CIayton?
在他们结婚前 我就认识克莱顿太太了
l knew Mrs. CIayton before they married.
克莱顿先生是你的朋友吗?
Was Mr. Clayton a friend of yours?
当然 他是玛格丽特的丈夫
Of course. He was Marguerite's husband.
我听说 爱德华·克莱顿昨天来俱乐部见过你?
I understand that Edward Clayton came to visit you here at the club yesterday.
是的
That's right.
你们做了什么?
What passed between you?
噢 没什么 我们一起喝了一杯
Oh, not much. Had a drink together.
他告诉我 他要去苏格兰
Told me he was going to ScotIand,
但他会在去车站的路上 顺道拜访里奇
but that he'd look in at Rich's on his way to the station.
他说了为什么吗?
Did he say why?
没有
No.
我猜 是为不能参加宴会而道歉吧
To apologize for missing the party, I imagine.
他是否暗示过
Had he ever hinted at any impropriety
里奇少校和玛格丽特·克莱顿 有不当举止?
between Major Rich and Marguerite Clayton?
当然没有!
Certainly not.
我向你致歉 柯蒂斯上校
My apologies. Colonel Curtiss,
我只是想找出真♥相♥
I try only to establish the facts.
嗯 他说的话没什么帮助 不是吗?
Well, he wasn't much help, was he?
你注意到他脸上的疤了吗 黑斯廷斯?
Did you remark upon his scar, Hastings?
是的 也许有疤才能成为这里的会员
Yes. You probably need one to be a member here.
玛格丽特 你不应该来的
Marguerite, you shouldn't have come.
我必须来见你!
I had to see you.
我不知道该怎么做 约翰
I don't know what to do, John.
你什么都不能做!
There's nothing you can do.
不能让我们单独待一会吗 警官?
Can't you leave us alone, Officer?
如果警♥察♥向我提问...
The police questioned me.
玛格...
Margo...
我没有杀他!
I didn't kill him.
这里还有个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 到处发问
There's a private detective, too, asking questions.
你只需把真♥相♥告诉他
Just tell them the truth.
我怎么能呢?
How can I?
我知道 这看上去很难 玛格
I know it seems hard, Margo,
但你只能说实话!
but if you just tell the truth
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry...
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
- 抱歉 约翰 - 玛格丽特...
-I'm sorry, John. -Marguerite.
我根本不应该来
I-I shouldn't have come here.
我把克莱顿先生 留在了这里
I left Mr. Clayton here
就在客厅门外
outside the sitting room door.
那时候应该 刚过六点
That must have been just after 6:00.
我去熨里奇少校的晚礼服了
l went to press Major Rich's evening suit.
但你说 克莱顿先生并没有离开?
But Mr. Clayton didn't leave, you say?
我觉得要是他离开了 我应该会听到的
I think I would have heard him if he'd gone.
是啊 告诉我 伯格因
Bien. Tell me, M. Burgoyne,
当你的主人回来时 你真的看到他进门了吗?
when your master returned, did you actually see him enter at the door?
我听到了关门声 先生
I heard the door close, sir.
但你并没有看到他进门?
But you did not see him enter?
没有 先生
No, sir.
谢谢 我们现在能进去吗?
Thank you. lf you pIease, we will now go inside.
你认为 里奇少校在等克莱顿?
You think Major Rich was waiting for Clayton?
有这个可能 黑斯廷斯
It is possible, Hastings.
他杀了爱德华·克莱顿
He kills Edward Clayton,
他把尸体放在箱子里
he puts the body inside the chest, he comes out,
然后走出来把门关上 制♥造♥刚回来的假象
he shuts the door to establish that he has just arrived.
我们去看看那个西班牙箱子吧
Let us Iook at this Spanish chest.
看吧 房♥间不一样了
Alors. It is not the same.
啊 地毯已经被拿走了 先生
Ah, the carpet has been taken up, sir.
看吧 黑斯廷斯
You see, Hastings,
这个箱子从门边是看得见的 是吗?
this chest, it is clearly visible from the door, yes?
但是...
But...
是的
Yes.
屏风 把箱子的大部分与房♥间隔开了
The screen conceals most of it from the rest of the room.
帮个忙 黑斯廷斯
If you please, Hastings.
你怎么解释这个 黑斯廷斯?
What do you make of this, Hastings?
蚀木虫?
Woodworm?
走吧 黑斯廷斯
Come, Hastings.
我们待在这里 已经没有意义了
There is nothing more for us here.
嗯 里奇少校确实有杀克莱顿的机会
Well, Major Rich certainly had the opportunity to kill Clayton,
至于动机嘛 嗯...
and as for motive, well...
继续说 朋友
Go on, mon ami.
克莱顿太太啊
Well, Mrs. Clayton.
事情看来对他很不利 是吗?
It doesn't look too good for him, does it?
你不这么认为吗 黑斯廷斯?
You think not, Hastings?
不知道 漂亮的克莱顿太太 对此有什么说法?
I wonder what the beautiful Mme. Clayton has to say about all this.
请去罗马尼亚花♥园♥
Romaine Gardens, if you please.
噢 快点 先生们
Oh, quick, gentlemen,
拜托 帮帮我 发生了很可怕的事!
please, please help me. Something terrible has happened.
她把自己锁在里面了 先生
She's locked herself in there, sir.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表