嗯 我只见过他一次
Well, I only saw him once.
我想可能是他吧
I suppose it could have been.
你有没有见过一个 自称是罗奇福伯爵的人?
Have you ever met a man who calls himself le Comte de Rochefour?
没有 先生
No, sir.
好的
Bien.
非常感谢 小姐
Thank you very much, mademoiselle.
那么...
So...
在你瞟到这个你可能见过的男人之后
After you'd caught a glimpse of this man you might or might not have seen before,
又发生了什么事?
then what happened?
我说过了 卡林顿太太说她在车上还有事要做
I told you. Mrs. Carrington said she had business on the train
她让我把行李拿走 等她
and that I was to take the luggage and wait for her.
哈利迪先生告诉我 卡林顿太太带着很多的珠宝
Mr. Halliday tells me that Mrs. Carrington had a lot of jewelry with her
装在一个蓝色的摩洛哥皮革旅行箱里
in a blue morocco traveling case.
你没有把那个拿下车吗?
That wasn't with the stuff you took off the train?
噢 没有 先生 她把那个箱子留下了
Oh, no, sir. She kept that with her.
你怎么看 波罗?
What do you think, Poirot?
我想 那个蓝色的摩洛哥皮革旅行箱
I presume that the traveling case of blue morocco
没有和尸体一起被发现吧?
was not discovered with the body.
你的想法完全正确
You presume 100% correct.
但是 这个并不重要
Mind you, that doesn't necessariIy signify.
不管凶手是因为什么杀死她
For whatever reason the murderer had for kiIIing her,
他让一个装满珠宝的箱子无人问津 是很愚蠢的
he'd be a fool to let a bag full of valuable jewelry go begging.
也许他把箱子拿走 是为了混淆他的真正动机
Or perhaps he took it to distract us from his real motive.
出租车!
Taxi!
尸体在普利茅斯被发现时 她死了多久?
How long had she been dead when the body was discovered at Plymouth?
医生说大约是三个小时
About three hours, the doctor says.
在布里斯托尔之后
After BristoI, the train stops at Weston,
火车在维斯顿停过 然后到了陶顿才停的
then not again until Taunton.
据病理学家分♥析♥
According to the pathologist,
她最迟是在火车离开维斯顿之后不久被杀的
she was killed soon after the train Ieft Weston,
也有可能是之前被杀的
at the very latest.
甚至可能是火车到达维斯顿之前?
Possibly before. Before the train reached Weston even?
有可能
Could be.
开往普利茅斯的火车是12:14分
The train for PIymouth departs from Paddington station
从帕丁顿车站出发的 不是吗?
at 14 minutes past 12:00, does it not?
12点14分 是的
12:14, yes.
黑斯廷斯 我们坐车到西南部去怎么样?
Hastings, what do you say to an invigorating ride into the West Country?
维斯顿车站
Weston station.
非常准时 正好是3:25分
Dead on time. Exactly 25 past 3:00.
很好
Excellent.
正好是离开布里斯托尔之后35分钟
And exactly 35 minutes after Ieaving BristoI,
昨天这个时候 卡林顿太太还健康的活着
at which time yesterday Mme. Carrington was alive and well.
问题就是 黑斯廷斯
The question is, Hastings,
这个时候 卡林顿太太还健康的活着吗?
was Mme. Carrington still alive and well at this moment?
如果她还健康的活着
And if she was aIive and weII,
她还在车厢里吗?
did she remain in the carriage
还是说她从车上下来 到了站台上 嗯?
or did she descend from the train onto the platform,
也许是活动一下腿脚 呼吸一下新鲜空气?
perhaps to stretch the legs, take in the fresh air?
那有没有人看到她这样做呢?
And did anybody see her doing it?
正是
Précisément.
也许 我们应该问问搬运工或其他什么人
Perhaps we should ask a porter.
是的 我们可以问问
Yes, we could.
或者... 黑斯廷斯
Or possibly... Hastings
- 报纸 报纸 - 这里要一份报纸
Papers! Papers! Get your papers here!
报纸!
Papers!
打扰了
Excuse me.
不不不不不 谢谢
No, no, no, no. No. No, thank you.
你一看就是个聪明的 善于观察的年轻小伙
You have the appearance of a bright, observant young lad.
我妈妈就是这么说的
That's what my mum says.
告诉我 我希望你回忆一下
Tell me. want you to try to remember,
就在昨天的这个时候
at precisely this time yesterday,
你有没有看到一个女人从车上下来?
did you see descending from the train a woman?
一个漂亮的年轻女人 身穿蓝色帽子和外套?
A handsome young woman in a blue a blue hat and coat, perhaps?
她在你这里买♥♥了一份报纸 嗯?
She bought a newspaper off you, huh?
你是说一个澳大利亚的女人吧?
You mean the Australian lady.
这么说你记得她了?
So you remember her?
我怎么忘得了她呢 她太烦人了
I couldn't forget her, gov. Not with all the fuss she was making.
- 烦人? - 是啊
-Fuss? -Yeah.
她一直说要最新版本的报纸 不管什么报纸
She kept going on about wanting a Iate edition of the paper. Any paper.
我告诉她 只有早期的报纸 她还不信
WeII, l toId her I only had the early edition, but she wouldn't believe me.
还一直说着“我必须要一份”
Kept going on, saying, "l must have one,"
就像是她有生命危险
as though her life were at stake.
我知道了 啊 抱歉 那么 呃...
I see -- Pardon. And, uh...
她有没有告诉你理由
Did she give to you any reason
她为什么急于要最新版本的报纸吗?
why she was so desperate to acquire this late edition?
没有 她只是一直说
No, she just kept saying,
“他会很生气的” 然后回头去看火车
"He'll be so angry," and looking back at the train
就像是有人在等她
like someone was on it waiting for her.
- 然后呢? - 没有了
-And then? -Well, nothing.
她一直重复这样说 还她差点错过了火车
She just kept going on and on until she nearly missed her train.
她在车快开的时候 成功跳回到车上了
She only just managed to jump back on it as it was moving.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
早期版本 最新版本
Early edition, late edition,
早期版本 最新版本
Early edition, late edition,
很好 莱蒙小姐 我就知道你能搞定
Superbe, Miss Lemon. l knew that you could arrange it.
困难就是用来克服的 波罗先生
Difficulties are made to be overcome, Mr. Poirot.
“困难就是用来克服的”
"Difficulties are made to be overcome."
你这态度真是了不起
What a truly magnificent attitude.
那么 黑斯廷斯
So, Hastings,
我们把它们分开
let us divide these between us
仔细的研究一下
and examine them minutely.
贾普总探长来了
Inspector Japp.
- 总探长 - 波罗
-Chief Inspector. -Poirot.
你们好 这是干什么? 你在找工作吗?
Hello. What's this? You looking for a job?
不 我知道你和那个卖♥♥报纸的小伙子聊过了
No, I know. You've had a chat with that newsboy.
你觉得这里面有线索吗?
You think there's something in it?
这就是我们现在想要发现的 总探长
That is what we are trying to discover, Chief Inspector.
嗯 好吧 我只是觉得我应该来告诉你
Hmm. Well, I just thought I'd come and tell you,
你对那个法国男人的看法可能是对的
you could be on the right track with that French gent.
很明显 他昨天早上十一点离开了艾德菲酒店
Apparently, he left the Adelphi at 11 :00 yesterday morning,
就在火车离开帕丁顿一小时之前
an hour before the express left Paddington,
直到晚上十点才回去
and didn't get back till gone 1 0:00 in the evening.
没有人知道他那天去了哪里
And nobody has any idea where he spent the day.
但是 我们今天早上发现他要去坐登船列车
However, we picked him up trying to catch the boat train this morning.
我们只是过去问他几个问题 他就逃跑了
We just stopped him for questioning, and he made a run for it.
他现在就在警局
He's down at the station now.
这些报纸也许与本案无关
These papers have probably got nothing to do with it.
噢 不不不 总探长
Oh, no, no, no, Chief Inspector.
等我们知道卡丁顿太太为什么急于拿到
When we shall discover why Mme. Carrington was so anxious to acquire
a Iate edition...
最新报纸
我们就能知道 她为什么被杀
then we shall know why she was kiIIed...
而凶手又是谁
and who is responsible.
再来一杯
Another one.
我想我不能再给你倒酒了 卡丁顿先生 抱歉
I don't think I can, Mr. Carrington. I'm sorry.
你什么意思 你觉得你不能...
What do you mean, don't think you can?
嗯 一方面 我觉得你已经喝得够多了
WeII, for one thing, sir, I think you've had enough.
另一方面 你好像没有钱付账了
And for another, there is the question of your bill.
你是谁?
Who are you?
亚瑟·黑斯廷斯
Arthur Hastings.
你知道这家伙不打算给我倒酒了吗
You know this fellow won't give me a drink,
亚瑟·黑斯廷斯
Arthur Hastings.
是吗? 也许我的运气会比较好呢
Really? Well, perhaps I'll have more Iuck.
请给我两大杯苏格兰威士忌
Two large Scotches, please.
昨天在阿斯科特赛马♥会♥上走了小运
Had a bit of luck at Ascot yesterday.
别跟我说阿斯科特赛马♥会♥
Don't talk to me about Ascot. Horses.
赛马!
33赔率那场你押的是哪匹马?
我敢打赌你押的是“高地”!
I bet you were on HighIand Laddie.
是啊 确实是的
Yes, I was, as a matter of fact.
我讨厌你这样的人 33的赔率!
I hate people like you. 33 to 1.
我所有的钱都押在“明日之星”上了
I put my shirt on Rising Star.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表