-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第二季第1集
悬崖山庄奇案
看起来就像一块拼花床单 不是吗?
Looks just like a patchwork quiIt, doesn't it?
不像
No
我看着挺像的
Well, it does to me.
其他人也觉得像
It does to everybody else.
但波罗觉得不像
Not to Poirot.
我猜你也觉得
I suppose you don't think
那个像一大堆棉花吧
that looks like a great mass of cotton wool.
不像
No.
我觉得你一点想象力都没有 波罗
I don't think you've got any imagination at all, Poirot.
确实如此 朋友
That is true, mon ami.
但很幸运 你的想象力够我们俩用了
But fortunately, you have enough for both of us.
这对我来说真是太宝贵了
It is extremely valuable to me.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
啊 真是太好了!
Ah. C'est magnifique!
真是个度假休闲的好地方
Just the place for a restful vacation.
食物肯定没法吃
The food will be inedible.
你怎么想的 波罗?
What do you think, Poirot?
今天下午去海边吧?
down to the beach this afternoon?
或者去打一场高尔夫?
Or shall I have a round of golf?
我想网球场应该很不错
The tennis court's pretty good, I understand.
服务生!
Waiter!
还是没有赛顿上尉的消息
Still no news of Captain Seton.
什么?
Comment?
环球飞行的那个人
The round-the-world flight.
啊
Ah.
但是他们现在还没放弃希望
They haven't given up hope yet, though, apparently.
他也许降落到了太平洋的某个小岛
He may have made it to one of the Pacific islands.
食人族
Cannibals.
我就说嘛!
I say!
这会让你为自己是个英国人而感到自豪
It makes you proud to be an Englishman, though.
噢 很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
不用抱歉 黑斯廷斯
Do not be sorry, Hastings.
我出生在海峡的另一边
It is not a tragedy for me
对我来说并不是悲剧
that I was born on the wrong side of the channel.
噢 这简直无法忍♥受!
Oh, this is intolerable!
我要去找个服务生
I am going to find a waiter.
噢 天啊!
Oh, mon Dieu!
服务生!
Garçon!
服务生!
Waiter!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我说怎么啦!
I say!
别多想 黑斯廷斯
Do not perturb yourself, Hastings.
我的脚扭了 仅此而已
The turned ankle, that is all.
我希望你好好照料你的脚
I wish you'd let it be seen to.
小姐 有了你的陪伴
In the pleasure of your company, mademoiselle,
我的脚已经不疼了
the pain is already passed.
啊 抱歉 这是黑斯廷斯上尉
Ah, pardon. This is Captain Hastings.
黑斯廷斯 想象一下 那边的那栋房♥子
Hastings, imagine, the house over there on the point,
是属于巴克利小姐的
it belongs to Mademoiselle Buckley.
真的吗?
Really?
那栋房♥子叫悬崖山庄
It's called End House.
我喜欢那里 但恐怕那里很快要被拆了
I love it, but it's going to rack and ruin, I'm afraid.
噢 这太糟了
Oh, that is sad.
那栋房♥子很大
It's a big house.
你一个人住吗?
Do you live there all by yourself?
噢 我大多数时间都不在家
Oh, I'm away a good deal.
我在家的时候总是有很多人
When I'm at home, there's usually a rather rowdy crowd
进进出出
coming and going.
我已经开始想象你住在一栋漆黑的神秘房♥子里
I was beginning to imagine you in a dark, mysterious mansion,
被家族诅咒的鬼怪缠身
haunted by a family curse.
如果房♥子闹鬼的话
Well, if it is haunted,
鬼也是被派来保护我的
the ghost must be sent to protect me.
我已经三次死里逃生了
I've had three escapes from sudden death
在过去的三天
in the last three days.
死里逃生?
Escapes from death?
嗯 只是意外
Well, just accidents, you know.
噢 该死的蜜蜂
Oh, curse these bees.
我讨厌它们总是从脸前飞过
I hate the way they come right past your face.
尼克! 尼克!
Nick! Nick!
这里 乔治! 我在这!
Here, George! Here I am!
过来 姑娘! 弗雷迪想喝酒想疯了
Come on, girl! Freddie's frantic for a drink.
你好
Hello.
这是查林吉司令官
This is Commander Challenger.
他在海军服役
He's in the navy.
我对皇家海军怀有崇高的敬意
I have a great regard for the Royal Navy.
很好 很好
well done, well done.
好了 乔治 别兴奋过头了
All right, George. Don't get over excited.
快点 我们去找弗雷迪和吉姆吧
Come on, Let's go and find Freddie and Jim.
希望你的脚能快点好
I hope the ankle will be all right.
谢谢
Merci.
这女孩真善良
Nice girl.
查林吉司令官就是你们说的好小伙 是吗?
Is Commander Challenger what you might call the good chap, yes?
噢 当然!
Oh, absolutely!
噢 跳水真不赖!
Oh, good dive!
他对她有爱慕之情吗?
Has he the tendresse for her?
你怎么想的 黑斯廷斯?
What do you think, Hastings?
亲爱的波罗! 我怎么知道呢?
My dear Poirot! How on earth should I know?
那是巴克利小姐的帽子 不是吗?
That's Miss Buckley's hat, isn't it?
是的 我们要去悬崖山庄归还它
Yes. We are going to return it to End House.
这样我们就有机会再次见到
Thus we shall have the opportunity of seeing again
迷人的尼克小姐
the charming Mademoiselle Nick.
知道么 我觉得你爱上她了!
Do you know, I do believe you've fallen for her!
啊 不不不不
Ah, no, no, no, no.
你误会了 朋友
You are under a misapprehension, mon ami.
那位年轻女士 不错 她很迷人
The young lady, she is very charming, yes,
但我对她的帽子更感兴趣
but I am more interested in her hat.
我不懂你为什么对她的帽子感兴趣
I don't see why you'd be interested in her hat.
帽子上有个洞!
There's a hole in it!
是的 确实有
Yes, indeed.
是你干的吗?
Did you do that?
黑斯廷斯! 你注意到蜜蜂飞来时尼克小姐
Hastings, did you notice the way Mademoiselle Nick flinched
躲避的样子吗?
as a bee flew past?
软帽里的蜜蜂 帽子上的洞
A bee in the bonnet, a hole in the hat.
蜜蜂不可能造成这样的洞!
A bee couldn't make a hole like this!
但子弹可以 朋友
But a bullet could, my friend.
像这样的子弹
A bullet like this.
这几天巴克利小姐三次
Mademoiselle Nick has three escapes from death
死里逃生
in as many days.
这是第四次了
Now a fourth.
这些并不是意外 朋友
These are not mere accidents, mon ami.
一定是疯子才会在大白天
You'd have to be a madman to try and shoot someone
在酒店花♥园♥里枪杀别人
in a hotel garden in broad daylight.
谢谢
Thank you.
日安
Good day.
早上好
Morning.
日安
Good day.
真是了不得
Quite impressive.
看来很是下了一番功夫啊
Looks as if it could do with a bit of work.
我就说嘛!
I say!
有事吗?
Yes?
拉扎勒斯 这样无视我们可不算礼貌 对吧?
It's not exactly courteous, Lazarus, to ignore us like this, what?
吉姆的舞跳得可真好像个绅士
Jim is far too good a dancer to be a gentleman,
不是吗 亲爱的?
aren't you, darling?
希望如此吧 弗雷迪
Hope so, Freddie.
不然的话糟蹋了昂贵的教育
An awful waste of an expensive education, otherwise.
有人要见你 小姐
There are some men to see you, miss.
噢 你好
Oh, hello again.
打扰了 小姐
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表