Emily, whether you like it or whether you don't,
"那个人看着你的时候就会在床上杀死你"
that man would as soon as murder you in your bed as look at you.
"他是个大坏蛋"
He's a bad lot."
天呐! 她说了什么?
Good God! What did she say?
噢 "恶毒的诽谤" "恶毒的谎言"
Oh, "Wicked calumnies" , "Wicked lies" ,
恶毒的女人 亲爱的阿尔弗雷德 等等等等
"Wicked woman" , "Darling Alfred" . Etcetera, etcetera.
她最后说我越早离开这间房♥子越好
Ended up by saying the sooner I left her house the better.
所以我不干了
So, I'm off.
黑斯廷斯先生 你很可靠 我可以信任你
Mr.Hastings, you're honest. I can trust you.
呃 我...
Well, I...
黑斯廷斯先生 请照顾我可怜的艾米丽
Look after her, Mr.Hastings, my poor Emily.
他们就是一群鲨鱼 他们都是
They're a lot of sharks, all of them.
当然 我会尽我所能 霍华德小姐...
Of course, I'll do everything I can, Miss Howard...
我只请求你睁大眼睛
I only ask you to keep your eyes open.
最重要的是 黑斯廷斯先生 盯着那个魔鬼
Above all, Mr.Hastings, watch that devil.
这里太热了 不是吗?
It's almost too hot, isn't it?
太热了?
Too hot?
如果有大暴雨的话 我也不会吃惊的
I shouldn't be surprised if we had a thunderstorm.
一共两先令三便士 先生
That'll be two and three pence please, sir.
这件事你别告诉其他人 先生
And don't you go telling anyone about that, sir.
一星期这么多可可粉
There's them round here as would do mortal murder
这里会有人用这种办法杀人的
for that much cocoa in one week.
非常感谢你 丹蒂女士
I am very grateful to you, Madame Dainty,
我向你保证
and I give you my word
我会非常小心的
that I will be the soul of discretion.
- 谢谢你 先生 - 谢谢你
- Thank you, sir. - Thank you.
丹蒂女士
Madame Dainty,
你没想过根据出产国的顺序
has it ever occurred to you to organise the goods
摆放你的商品吗?
by the country of origin?
噢 我没想过
Well, no. I can't say it has.
啊 你会大吃一惊的 女士
Ah, you will be amazed, madame.
我看看 北 南 东 西...
Now, let me see. North, south, east, west...
是的 这些来自东方的香料
Yes, these spices which comes from the Orient
我们可以放在...
we could place...
代表东方的门那边 嗯?
over there by the door which represents the East, eh?
看吧
Voila.
你需要记得的就是每个商品来自哪里
All you would need to remember is from where came each article
这样就能快速高效的找到商品了
to lay your hand on it quickly and with efficiency.
我已经可以这样做了 先生
I can do that already, sir.
无论如何 就我看来
And anyway, as far as I'm concerned,
所有的商品都来自马姆斯伯里的批发商
everything comes from the wholesaler in Malmesbury.
啊 是的 丹蒂女士 但你...
Ah. Yes, Madame Dainty, but you...
请给我半打邮票
Half a dozen stamps, please.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
天呐! 波罗先生!
Good Lord! Monsieur Poirot!
就是我 朋友 黑斯廷斯
It is indeed, mon ami, Hastings.
前几天我才说到你了呢!
I was talking about you only the other day!
噢 朋友 朋友
Oh, mon ami, mon ami.
谢谢
Merci.
这是我的老朋友 波罗先生
This is my old friend, Monsieur Poirot.
我们几年没见了
We haven't met for ages.
噢 我们知道波罗先生
Oh, we know Monsieur Poirot.
我不知道他是你的朋友
I didn't know he was a friend of yours.
噢 但正是多亏英格勒索普女士的善心
Oh, but it is only by the charity of Madame Inglethorp,
也就是劳伦斯先生的妈妈 我才能来这里
the mother to Monsieur Lawrence, that I am here.
她殷勤的接待了七位
She has kindly extended her hospitality to, what, seven of my country people,
由我国逃出的难民
who are refugees from our native land.
而且 她还给我们提供了那边那栋漂亮的房♥子
En effet, she has provided us with that delightful house, over there.
你必须到房♥子里去看看 噢 不不不不 抱歉
You must come to the house. Oh. No, no, no, no, pardon.
你必须过来喝茶
You must come to tea.
这才是适当的英式表达 不是吗?
Now that is the proper English expression, no?
是的 非常适当!
Yes. Very proper!
好! 我进步了 嗯?
Bon! I improve, eh?
失陪了
Excuse me.
- 噢 波罗先生 - 啊
- Oh, Monsieur Poirot. - Ah.
瑞克斯女士
Madame Raikes.
我之前告诉过你
I've told you before.
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
这就是我的事!
It is my business!
不满足于和这个女人的肮脏私情
Not content with carrying on a sordid affair with this woman,
我现在发现你还在这个女人身上花了大笔的钱
I now find you are squandering large sums of money on her.
那不是一大笔钱 再说那只是借款
It's not a large sum of money. It's a loan anyway.
不! 不! 我已经决定了
No! No! My mind is made up.
你别妄想担心传出夫妻间的丑闻
And you need not think that any fear of scandal
能够阻止我
between husband and wife will deter me.
我给你吃 给你穿
I have fed you and clothed you.
我给你一片栖息之地
I have given you a roof over your head
你就是这样回报我的
and this is the way you repay me.
他真是个可爱的小男人
He's such a dear little man.
你不知不觉款待了一位名人
You've been entertaining a celebrity unawares.
噢 是你啊
Oh, it's you.
出什么事了吗 艾米丽姑妈?
Is there anything the matter, Aunt Emily?
当然没有
Of course not.
噢 多尔卡丝 给我拿几张邮票过来好吗?
Oh, Dorcas, bring me some stamps, will you?
好的 夫人 你看起来累极了 夫人
Yes, ma'am. You're looking awfully tired, ma'am.
你是不是该休息了?
Didn't you ought to be resting?
是的 不 现在还不行
Yes. No, not now.
我有几封信必须在邮寄时间之前写完
I've some letters I must finish before post time.
你点燃我卧室的壁炉了吗?
Have you lighted the fire in my bedroom?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我晚餐后直接上♥床♥睡觉
I'll go to bed directly after supper.
这么说你不会给我看了?
Then you won't show it to me?
亲爱的玛丽 这与此事无关
My dear Mary, it has nothing to do with the matter.
那就给我看
Show it to me, then.
我说了事情不是你想的那样
I tell you it is not what you imagine.
事情与你完全无关
It does not concern you in the least.
我说! 出现了最可怕的争吵!
I say! There's been a most frightful row!
我都从多尔卡丝那里听说了
I got it all out of Dorcas.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我刚听到玛丽和英格勒索普太太吵架了
I just overheard Mary and Mrs.Inglethorp.
不! 我是说艾米丽姑妈和他吵架
No! Between Aunt Emily and him.
噢 我真希望她最终能发现他的真面目
Oh, I do hope she's found him out at last.
我肯定他就是为了她的钱
I'm sure he's a fortune hunter.
多尔卡丝碰巧就在门边
Well, Dorcas happened to be near the door.
很明显是旧事引发的争吵
Apparently it was a real old bust up.
噢 我真希望知道到底是怎么回事
Oh, I wish I knew what it was all about.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
去村子里
Just down to the village.
你要去见你宝贝的瑞克斯太太 不是吗?
You're going to see your precious Mrs.Raikes, aren't you?
噢 老天 玛丽!
Oh, for God's sake, Mary!
我警告你 约翰
I warn you, John,
我不会继续忍♥下去了
I'm not going to stand for this much longer.
我在房♥里喝咖啡
I'll have my coffee in my room.
我还有一些文件要看
I still have some papers to see to.
我在报纸上看到
I read in the newspaper
美国的第一个师下周就到法国了
the first American divisions are due in France next week.
能把英格勒索普太太的咖啡送去吗 辛西娅?
Will you take Mrs.Inglethorp her coffee, Cynthia?
我们能在客厅喝咖啡吗?
Shall we have our coffee in the drawing room?
进来
Come in.
把咖啡放在床边吧 亲爱的
Put it by the bed, dear.
我马上也要上♥床♥睡觉了 我累坏了
I'm turning in soon, too. I'm exhausted.
我要吃点安♥眠♥药♥ 我想...
I'll take some sleeping powder, I think...
在你走之前帮我把灯点亮
Just light the lamp before you go.
好的 很快就要天黑了
Yes. It will be dark soon.
噢 不
Oh, no.
噢
Oh.
谢谢你 多尔卡丝
Thank you, Dorcas.
我必须去一趟村子里
I have to go down to the village
见我们的代理商谈谈房♥产账目的事
to see our agent about those estate accounts.
你们都不用等我
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表