你会去克鲁弗兹名犬大赛吗?
Will you go to Crufts?
克鲁弗兹是伦敦这个月 最让人激动的事了
Crufts is about the most exciting thing in London this month.
不 不是这样的
No. That is not so.
你离开巴黎的时候 我都要崩溃了 弗洛伦斯
I was devastated when you left Paris, Florence.
我彻底的被击垮了
I was utterly destroyed.
嗯 巴黎的事我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry about Paris.
- 我父亲... - 啊
-My father -- -Ah.
你父亲
Your father.
也许 他这次会对我有所改观
Perhaps he will look at me in a better light this time.
为什么呢? 这次有什么不同吗?
Why? What's different this time?
我有工作
I have a job.
我认为巴黎第一国家银行是有一定影响力的
I think the First National Bank of Paris wiII carry weight.
即便是对于你父亲
Even with him.
嗯 黑斯廷斯?
WeII, Hastings,
你的直觉告诉你 这位优雅的伯爵怎么样?
what do your instincts tell you about our so-elegant count?
嗯 告诉我的不多
Well, not a lot, really.
他看起来 就是个典型的青...
Just looks like a typical fro--
典型的法国人
Typical Frenchman.
我是说 像他那样的 典型的法国人
I mean typical Frenchman of his type...
法国人
of Frenchman.
的确 的确
Quite so. Quite so.
他是那样的典型
Typical of his type.
不记名债券?
Bearer bonds?
价值两万英镑
Worth 20,000 of your English pounds.
如果银行都可以这样相信我 你父亲也可以
Now, if the bank can trust me to such an extent, so can your father.
你也可以
So can you.
也许吧
Perhaps.
这是不是和什么财政高招有关系呢?
ls this something to do with some financial master stroke?
明天我们见面的时候 我会把一切告诉你的
I will tell you all about it when we meet tomorrow.
噢 明天恐怕不行
Oh, not tomorrow, I'm afraid.
明天我要离开这里 去渡周末
Tomorrow I'm going away for the weekend.
几个月前 我就受到了邀请
I accepted an invitation months ago.
弗洛伦斯 我怎么能够又有三天见不到你呢?
Florence, how can I possibly be without you for another three days
特别是 在我们再次找到彼此的情况下?
now that we have found each other again?
如果你感觉好受点 你可以来送我
WeII, you can aIways come and see me off if it'll make you feel better.
我坐的是12:14分 从帕丁顿出发的火车
I'm catching the 1 2:14 from Paddington --
普利茅斯快车 然后在布里斯托尔转车
the Plymouth Express -- and then changing at Bristol.
过来和我告别吧
Come and wave goodbye to me.
只有三天而已
It is only for three days.
我应该把哪些珠宝打包呢 太太?
Which of the jewels shaII l pack, madam?
噢 我也做不了决定
Oh, I can't decide.
我还是把所有珠宝都带上吧
I'll take the jewel case with everything.
您觉得这样做明智吗 弗洛伦斯小姐?
Do you think that's wise, Miss Florence?
弗洛伦斯 我刚刚...
Florence, now just --
噢 这些你都要戴吗?
Oh, do you have to wear those?
戴这个吗? 别傻了 爸爸
With this? Don't be silly, Father.
把这些打包 简
Pack these, Jane.
你有必要把它们都带上吗?
Do you have to take them all?
爸爸 真的 你不用担心我
Daddy, you reaIIy do have to stop worrying about me.
做做好事 帮帮简 把东西装到箱子里
Be a dear. Help Jane with the cases.
十五万的股票吗 伯爵?
150,000 shares, Comte?
十五万
Hmm.150,000.
黄色小溪矿井公♥司♥
The Yellow Creek Mining Corporation.
股价到一英镑的时候卖♥♥出
To be sold when they reach £1 .
这是我的保证
It's my security.
搬运工!
Porter.
小心点 那个很重
Be careful with that. lt's a heavy one.
现在 停在1号♥站台的是
The train now standing on platform one
12:14分开往布里斯托尔的 普利茅斯快车
is the 1 2:14 Plymouth Express via Bristol.
12:14分开往布里斯托尔的 普利茅斯快车
The 1 2:14 Plymouth Express via Bristol
会从1号♥站台出发
will depart from platform one.
你确定不需要我和你待在一起吗 小姐?
Are you sure you wouldn't rather l stayed with you, madam?
很确定 你去找你自己的位置吧
Quite sure. You go and find your own seat.
你在等人吗 小姐?
Are you expecting company, madam?
当然不是 我为什么要等人呢?
Of course not. Why on earth should I be?
抱歉 你知道那个表的时间准不准确吗?
Excuse me. Do you know if that clock is correct?
我也不知道 亲爱的
No idea, I'm afraid, my dear.
波罗来了吗? 我要马上见他
Is Poirot in? I want to see him!
哈利迪先生 真的...
Mr. Halliday! Really!
就现在!
Right this minute.
弗洛伦斯失踪了! 你必须做点什么 波罗
Florence has disappeared. You've got to do something, Poirot.
她就这样凭空消失了
She just disappeared into thin air.
冷静点 哈利迪先生
Now, calm yourself, M. Halliday.
我怎么冷静? 我就知道会发生这样的事!
How can I?! I knew something like this wouId happen.
告诉我
Tell me.
她周末时离开了
She was going away for the weekend.
她的女仆 刚从布里斯托尔车站打电♥话♥过来了
Her maid's just called from Bristol station.
她们本来应该在那里转车
They were supposed to change there,
很明显 弗洛伦斯还待在车上
only, apparently, Florence stayed on the train.
说是她还有事情要做
Said she had some business further on.
她有没有说 是什么事情?
ow, did she specify what business?
没有 没有 她只是说 呃...
No, no, she just said that
她会坐第一班车回布里斯托尔
she'd get the first train back to Bristol,
然后她们再一起走
and then they'd go on together.
这个没必要让你担心啊 我的朋友...
Well, that is not necessarily to worry, my friend.
但 那已经是三小时前的事了 波罗
But that was over three hours ago, Poirot.
还是没有看到她
There's still no sign of her.
我知道了
I see.
真正让我担心的是 当女仆在布里斯托尔
What really worries me is that when the maid went along
到弗洛伦斯的包间里时
to Florence's compartment at BristoI,
包间里有个男人和她在一起
there was a man in it with her.
现在到达1号♥站台的是
Train now arriving on platform one
12:14分从帕丁顿开出的列车
is the 12:14 from Paddington.
这是普利茅斯号♥ 普利茅斯车站
This is Plymouth. Plymouth station.
现在到达1号♥站台的是
The train now arriving on pIatform one
12:14分从帕丁顿开出的列车
is the 12:14 from Paddington.
你是要去彭赞斯吧 先生?
Going on to Penzance, are you, sir?
卖♥♥报 卖♥♥报 号♥外 号♥外!
Paper! Paper! Extra! Extra!
火车上发现尸体!
Body found on train!
卖♥♥报 卖♥♥报 号♥外 号♥外!
Paper! Paper! Extra! Extra!
这一切是为什么呢 波罗?
What's it all for, Poirot?
你是个聪明人 你告诉我吧
You're a clever man. You teII me that.
亲爱的朋友 我非常非常抱歉
My dear friend. I am so very, very sorry.
你帮我找到杀害她的凶手 波罗
You find her murderer, Poirot,
我会让你 比你梦想的还要富有
l'II make you richer than you ever dreamed.
哈利迪 我的朋友 这不是钱的问题
HaIIiday, my friend, it is not a question of money.
相信我 抓不到真凶 我不会罢休的
Believe me, I also shall not rest until the murderer is brought to justice.
现在 我要马上和女仆谈话
Now, it is essentiaI that I speak with the maid
她在早餐室
She's in the breakfast room.
警♥察♥现在正在审讯她
The police are questioning her right this minute.
我告诉你了 我没有看到他的脸
I tell you, I never saw his face.
噢 这就很难让人相信了
That's a bit hard to credit.
她确信我没有... 卡林顿太太
Well, she made sure that l didn't. Mrs. Carrington.
我们到布里斯托尔的时候 她就站在门口
She was standing in the doorway when we got to Bristol
行李已经拿出来放在过道里了
with the luggage already out in the corridor.
我只是通过她的肩膀 向里瞟到了一眼
I just caught a glimpse of him over her shoulder.
他是背对我的
He had his back to me.
你一定注意到了一些东西
Well, you must have noticed something.
我告诉你了 他很高
l toId you. He was tall.
他穿着深色系的西装 我想...
He had on a dark suit. And I think...
我基本能确定 他的头发也是深色的
I'm almost positive that his hair was dark too,
我记得的就这么多了
but that's all I remember.
你们好 波罗 黑斯廷斯 我听说你们在这里
Hello, Poirot. Hastings. I heard you were here. Nasty business, this.
这案子真是麻烦
Oui, d'accord.
是啊 不折不扣的悲剧
A genuine tragedy.
请允许许我问你 小姐
If I may? Mademoiselle.
你觉得他看起来眼熟吗?
Did he seem to you in any way familiar?
不 我想
No, I don't...
不眼熟
I don't think he did.
会不会是卡林顿太太的丈夫呢?
CouId it have been Mrs. Carrington's husband?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表