医生
Doctor
外面有个人患上了"恶库坡罗"
There's a gentleman outside suffering from "erkul poirot."
他好像觉得很严重
He seems to think it's quite serious.
好的 谢谢 玛格丽特
Oh! Yes, thank you, Margaret.
带他进来
Show him through.
- 波洛先生 - 医生先生
-Mr. Poirot. -Monsieur le docteur.
请容我向你介绍
I would like to introduce you,
我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校
if l may, to my associate, Captain Hastings.
- 你好 - 你好
How do you do
给孩子们准备的 自己拿吧
For the children. HeIp yourseIf.
噢 谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
伯纳德医生 以你专家的经验看
Dr. Bernard, in your expert opinion,
马尔特夫斯先生的胃 情况有多危险?
how dangerous was it, the stomach condition of Mr. Maltravers?
抱歉 我不是算命的 波洛先生
I'm afraid I'm not in the fortune-telling business, Mr. Poirot.
我们都知道 有并发症的风险 这是肯定的
Of course, we all knew there was a risk of compIications. There always is.
但乔纳森是个很坚强的人
But he was a very hardy type, Jonathan.
有着强健的体格
Very strong constitution.
不应该出现问题的 不应该的
Shouldn't have had any problems. He reaIIy shouIdn't.
我怎么会想到呢?
Ah, what do I know?
四十五年的行医经验
45 years' medical experience,
有时候 最后根本毫无用处
sometimes doesn't amount to a jot in the end.
完全是搬石头砸自己的脚
You'll rot your teeth, you know.
马尔特夫斯太太的药是你开的吗?
Do you also prescribe the drugs for Mme. MaItravers?
是的 有时候
Oh, yes, from time to time.
安♥眠♥药♥之类的
Sleeping pills, that sort of thing.
她经常...
She frequently --
这太奇怪了
That's odd.
出什么问题了 伯纳德医生?
Something is wrong, Dr. Bernard?
氯仿
Chloroform.
【一种麻醉剂】
装有五盎司氯仿的瓶子 不见了
Five fluid ounce bottle. It's gone.
你好 马斯顿... 噢 波洛先生
-Hello, Mast -Oh, Mr. Poirot.
不 她恐怕不在
No, I'm afraid she isn't.
她去镇上的教堂大厅参加民防会议了
She went into town,to the civil defense meeting at the parish haII.
大约一小时前
About an hour ago.
民防会议
The civil defense meeting.
走吧 黑斯廷斯
Come, Hastings.
时间可能就是关键!
The time may be of the essence!
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, madame,
抱歉 能告诉我教堂大厅在哪吗?
excuse me, could you tell me please, where is the parish hall?
那里? 谢谢
Merci.
快点 朋友
Vite, mon ami!
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
让戴着它的人 能自♥由♥呼吸
[ Woman speaking ]
不用担心吸入有毒气体
Noxious gases.
即使遇到紧急情况...
In the event of a sudden emergency,
也必须 要确保
make sure the mask is secured
系牢面具背面的绳子...
by fastening the strap of the back -
呃...
Um...
抱歉 太太
Excuse me, madame.
马尔特夫斯太太! 你在这里吗?
Mme. Maltravers, are you here?
马尔特夫斯太太!
Mme. Maltravers!
防毒面具 快! 马上摘下来!
The gas mask, quick, remove it at once!
抱歉! 请让一下! 请让一下!
Excuse me, excuse me. CIear the way, pIease! Clear the way, please.
借过 借过 借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me, please. Excuse me, excuse me.
拿点嗅盐或白兰地来
Some smelling salts or some brandy.
马上去叫医生!
And fetch at once the doctor.
好的
布莱克上尉!
Captain Black!
谁?
快点 黑斯廷斯! 他不能走!
Quick, Hastings! He must not leave!
这么匆忙 不是吗 先生?
In a bit of a rush, aren't we, sir?
没事了 太太 没事了
It's all right, madame. lt is aII right.
长官!
Sir?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
你最好还是和马尔特夫斯太太一起回去
I think it wouId be wise for you to travel back with Mme. Maltravers
直到她从这场灾难中恢复
until she is quite recovered from this ordeaI.
好的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
- 太太 - 谢谢
-Madame. -Thank you.
回旅店见
See you back at the hotel.
Oui.
你为什么要跑走呢 布莱克上尉?
Why did you try and run away back there, Captain BIack?
我没有跑
I wasn't running away.
我是跑下楼看能不能帮忙
I was running downstairs to see if l couId heIp.
我没有在这个东西里装毒药!
l didn't fiII this blasted thing with poison.
天啊 我连她一根头发都不会...
My God, I wouldn't harm so much as a hair of her head.
我没做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong.
如果是这样的话 也许
Well, in that case, perhaps
你能告诉我们你为什么像鬼魂一样消失了
you'd like to tell us why you vanished like a ghost
就在马尔特夫斯先生死亡的那个早上?
on the morning Mr. Maltravers' death,
过去的二十四小时你在哪里?
where you've been for the last 24 hours,
你今天又怎么会重新露面?
and how you came to turn up again here today
就在他可怜的年轻妻子遇袭的时候?
as an attempt was being made on his poor young widow's life?
布莱克上尉
Captain Black.
如果你不回答贾普总探长的问题
If you will not answer the questions of the Chief Inspector Japp,
也许 你能回答我的一个问题
perhaps you will answer one of mine.
你爱上马尔特夫斯太太有多久了?
How long have you been in love with Mme. MaItravers?
噢 这太荒谬了!
This is preposterous!
噢 算了 算了吧 先生
Now, come, come, come, come, monsieur.
请说实话!
The truth, if you please.
我怎么会待在这里?
How could I stay here?
每一秒对我都是煎熬 我怎么会留下呢?
How could I stay when every second was agony for me?
看着他们两人那样...
Seeing the two of them like that.
我以为我会熬过去的
I thought I'd managed to get over it.
但当我再次看到她时 我知道这没有用
But when I saw her again, I knew it was no good.
我为我的感情感到羞耻
I was just so ashamed of my feelings.
我坐第二天早上的火车回到了蒂尔伯里
I caught the train back to Tilbury next morning,
打算回东非 把一切都抛之脑后
planning to return to East Africa and put it all behind me.
然而 当我在报纸上看到他的死讯时
Then when I read of his death in the newspaper,
我很自然就回来了...
naturally, I had to come back.
是啊! 报纸!
Yes, of course...the newspaper!
告诉我 布莱克上尉
Tell me, Captain Black.
你到达旅店的那个晚上
The night you arrived in the hoteI,
你有一个包裹 不是吗 用报纸包着的?
you had with you a parcel, is that not so, wrapped in the newspaper?
是的 那是非洲的雕刻品
Yes, it was an African carving,
我在肯尼亚旅行时得到的护身符
a kind of talisman that I picked up whiIe traveIing in Kenya.
是的 我记得你说过
Yes, and you said,
那是给某人的礼物
as I now recall, it was a present for someone?
给苏珊的 是的
For Susan, and that's right.
我以为这会让她很不安
I'm afraid it might have unnerved her rather.
她对这种事有点迷信
She's slightly superstitious about that kind of thing.
这和案件有关吗 波洛?
Is this relevant, Poirot?
有关吗 总探长? 当然
Relevant, Chief Inspector? Yes,
因为我们现在找到了
for we have now found the key
解开乔纳森·马尔特夫斯先生之死的钥匙!
to the death of Mr. Jonathan Maltravers.
这些颜色真的很讨人喜欢
The colors really are delightful, I must say.
你真的很有天赋 马尔特夫斯太太
You really have a special taIent, Mrs. MaItravers.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在确定没事了吗?
HASTINGS: Look, are you sure you're aII right now?
这种经历很恐怖
It's been such a ghastly ordeal.
我想 她最需要的是休息和安静
Some rest and quiet, I think, is what she needs the most.
她现在安全了 不是吗 亲爱的?
She's in safe hands, aren't you, my dear?
黑斯廷斯上尉!
Captain Hastings!
我希望你收下这个
I'd like you to have this,
感谢你今天的帮忙
for aII your heIp today.
嘿 你真是太好了! 你确定吗?
I say, that's awfully kind of you. Are you sure?
我连一晚上都不能再忍♥受了
I can't stand another night of it --
在我的房♥子里 单独和她一起
on my own in the house with her.
罗林森小姐? 我不懂
Miss Rawlinson? I don't understand.
他们曾经有私情
There was something between them,
很久之前 在我遇到他几年前
once upon a time. Years before I met him.
当然 杰克认为这一切都过去了 但...
Of course it was aII over as far as Jack was concerned, but
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表