-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第三季第十一集
《狩猎小屋的秘密》
今早真冷啊 哈利叔叔
Silly old morning, Uncle Harry.
他们会给你派一个装弹手的
They'll sort you out a loader.
斯托达德!
Stoddard.
- 黑斯廷斯 - 啊 谢谢你
-Hastings. -Ah, thank you.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings?
我六点钟的时候需要...
Now, I shall need at least six.
不不不 是八点! 需要匈牙利松鸡
No, no, no, no, eight, for the Tetras à l'Hongroise.
我要让酒店明天给我们做一点
l shaII ask the hoteI to cook us some tomorrow.
这又不是在酒店里点餐 波罗
It's not like ordering them in a shop, Poirot --
这些东西 我就能猎到
l've got to shoot the damn things.
我很相信你的枪法 黑斯廷斯
I have every faith in your marksmanship, Hastings.
你准备好了吗 老伙计?
You ready, old man?
啊 罗杰!
Ah, Roger.
波洛先生 我花了十年
Mr. Poirot, it's taken me 10 years to get him up onto
才让他来哈利叔叔的猎场
Uncle Harry's moor
我可不想你错过狩猎
I don't want you missing the drive.
我已经准备好了
l'm ready.
上帝啊 哈利 这又不多
For God's sake, Harry, it's not much.
这意味着我可以再婚
It'll mean I can marry again.
三百英镑对你来说不算什么
£300 is nothing to you.
这看起来很奇怪 不是吗 杰克?
Look bloody odd, wouldn't it, Jack?
我把那笔钱给了女仆和猎场看守人
Me putting that sort of money the way of my maid and my gamekeeper
你真该死!
Damn you!
我有时候会质疑 我们谁才是天生的坏蛋
I sometimes wonder which of us was born a bastard.
杰克!
Jack
斯托达德!
Stoddard.
有事吗 罗杰先生?
Yes, Mr. Roger.
帮我照顾阿奇先生 好吗?
Look after Mr. Archie, will you?
好的好的 先生 好的 阿奇先生
Aye-aye, sir. Right, Mr. Archie,
- 祝你好运 亲爱的 - 嗯
-Good luck, darling. -Mm.
祝你好运 朋友
Bonne chance, mon ami.
谢了 老伙计
Thanks, old man.
祝你打猎愉快 阿奇
Good shooting, Archie.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thanks, eh.
可怜的老阿奇
Poor old Archie.
恐怕他完全不懂打猎
Hasn't a clue, I'm afraid.
他是你的堂兄 不是吗?
He's your cousin, isn't he?
是的 你真该看看他拿枪的样子!
Yes. You've seen the guns he turned up with?
他只是个老师 工资也就那样
StiII, he's onIy a schoolteacher, so on his saIary,
你还指望什么呢?
what could you expect?
好了...这边归你 老伙计 祝你打猎愉快
Now, this is you, old man. Good shooting.
谢了
Thanks.
把枪靠在肩上 靠紧 挨着脸 挨着脸
Into your shoulder, tight. Stroke the cheek, stroke the cheek,
靠紧 是的 九十度
tight, right, 90° angle.
休息!
Now, break!
噢 希望能满载而归
Well, let's hope for a good bag.
他们休息了 佩斯先生
They're breaking, Mr. Pace.
它们来了!
Here they come.
该死的
Damn it.
波洛先生?
Mr. Poirot?
波洛先生?
Mr. Poirot?
噢 抱歉 女士
Oh! Pardon, madame.
我戴了防噪音耳机
The popping, you know.
你怎么会来这里呢 波洛先生?
Why did you come, Mr. Poirot?
赤松鸡
The red grouse,
一定要趁新鲜的吃
it must be eaten fresh,
就像我们说的 枪还在冒烟就要吃
while the gun is still smoking, as we say.
啊! 你是个美食家
Ah, a gourmet?
噢 你太客气了 哈弗林太太 但是...
You are too kind, Mme. Havering, but
松鸡在我的国家很少见
it is most rare in my country, the tetras.
我们也会做松鸡
We make do with Ia geIinotte, the wood grouse,
但是口感太松软了
with a flavor -- it is piney.
松软?
Piney?
是的 这不是一个词吗? 比如说松树
Yes, this is not a word, "piney"? Like -- Like a pine tree?
噢 松软!
Oh, "piney."
是啊
Yes!
这个词用的很好
It's a very good word.
猎物来了 先生
Here we are, sir.
- 慢一点 - 快一点
Let's load, quick.
看着他 斯托达德!
Watch him, Stoddard!
你打中了佩斯先生
You've hit Mr. Pace!
佩斯先生!
Mr. Pace!
你个该死的笨蛋!
You bloody fool!
你个该死的 该死的笨蛋!
You bloody, bloody fool!
该死的 你差点杀了我!
You damn near killed me!
该死的你在做什么 斯托达德?
And what the hell were you doing, Stoddard!
你应该看着他的!
You were supposed to be Iooking after him!
你自称是猎场看守人
Call yourself a gamekeeper?
你连做幼儿看护 都不合格!
You can't even pass muster as a nursery maid!
噢!
Argh!
能给我一块手帕吗?
Will you give me a handkerchief?
阿奇先生真是个地道的白♥痴♥!
Mr. Archie is a complete idiot.
看来哈利叔叔没事
It looks like Uncle Harry is all right.
我还是先回哈利叔叔的小屋吧
Well, I'd better get back to Hunter's Lodge --
以确保 米德尔顿太太准备午餐一切顺利
make sure Mrs. Middleton has everything under control for Iunch.
她是暂时过来帮忙的
She's only with us pro tem.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot,
我能交给你一个任务吗?
may I entrust you with a task?
女士?
Madame?
帮我照看阿奇堂兄 好吗?
Look after cousin Archie for me, wiII you?
我无法忍♥受 他回到他的小木屋胡思乱想
I couldn't bear it if he went back to his little cottage and brooded.
有波洛陪着 他不会胡思乱想的 女士
He will not be able to brood in the company of Hercule Poirot, madame.
你真是个宝贝!
You are a treasure.
噢!
Oh.
艾丽 米德尔顿太太在哪?
Ellie, where's Mrs. Middleton?
在楼上房♥间里 太太
Up in her room, mum.
大部分事情 她已经做完了
She done most of it.
她留了字条 让我们把剩下的完成
She left us a note to get on setting it out.
她真是无可救药
She's impossible.
不过 看起来还是很不错嘛
Still, it all looks very nice.
- 谢谢 太太 - 谢谢 太太
-Thank you, mum. -Thank you, mum.
我要去躺一会儿
I'm going to lie down for a moment.
我耳朵疼得厉害 就像是有刀在割似的
I've got a wretched earache. The wind up there is Iike a knife.
猎场好像下雪了
It's been snowing up on the moor, you know.
其他人♥大♥约半小时后回来
Others will be here in about half an hour.
米德尔顿太太!
Mrs. Middleton?
靠边!
For two hours,
我在雪中呆了两个小时 黑斯廷斯
l am waiting in the snow, Hastings!
我的骨头都要结冰了
The ice, it is forming on my bones!
到后边去
没有黄油了
啊 有火了! 这真是英国的优良传统之一!
Ah, a log fire one of the better provisions of the English.
罗杰说 你给他们家照看狩猎场
Roger was saying you keep an eye on the place for the famiIy.
是的 我是本地人
Yes, I'm local
穷亲戚是很有空闲时间的
the poor relation that's available.
不过这也很不公平
Damned invidious it is, too.
怎么说?
What is?
我的一些学生 六个人挤一个房♥间
Some of my pupils' families live six to a room.
而这里 一年有四十个星期是空的
This place lies empty 40 weeks of the year.
他们只有来打猎时 暂住一下
They only come up here for the shooting.
米德尔顿太太 你知道我太太在哪吗?
Mrs. Middleton, where's my wife, do you know?
她在楼上自己的房♥间 先生
She's up in her room, sir.
她的房♥间?
Her room?
她说她耳朵疼
She has an earache, sir, I'm told.
该死的 她应该出来招待客人!
Well, she damn well ought to be here.
这样下去 他和佐伊不会长久的
That sort of thing won't get him very far, not with Zoe.
要再来点潘趣酒吗 女士们?
WiII you have some more punch, girls?
谢谢 佩斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Payne.
啊 抱歉
Ah -- excuse me.
哈利叔叔 你手的事 我真的很抱歉
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表