-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第三季第六集
《马斯顿庄园的悲剧》
该死的鸟!
Damn pests.
杰克!
Jack?
我在这 亲爱的 我在这
I'm here, darling, I'm here.
没事 苏珊
It's all right, Susan.
我只是绊倒了
I just stumbled, that's all.
你不应该出来的
You shouldn't be out here.
你知道伯纳德医生怎么说的
You know what Dr. Bernard said.
你才做了手术不久...
So soon after the operation.
是的 我知道伯纳德医生怎么说的
Yes, l know what Dr. Bernard said --
待在室内 好好休息
stay inside, get plenty of sleep.
这可能对乌龟来说是好建议 苏珊
Well, that may be good advice for a tortoise, Susan..
但不是...
but not for --
噢!
Oh,
该死胃溃疡!
damn this infernal ulcer.
亲爱的 你还很虚弱
Darling, you're still weak.
你的身体会恢复的 但需要时间
It'll mend itself. It just takes time.
你要学会耐心点
You've just got to learn to be patient.
怎么了?
What is it?
苏珊?
Susan?
又出现在那里了
It's up there again.
那张脸...
That face!
你听到了吧 杰克
You heard it that time, Jack.
别告诉我你没听到
Don't tell me you didn't hear it.
那疯狂又恐怖的笑声
That mad, horrible cackling.
她就在那里
She was up there --
就在那里 像以前一样
up there like before!
大笑...
Laughing!
嗯 就这是这里了 他叫什么来着?
Well, this is it. What was his name again?
诺顿! 塞缪尔·詹姆士·诺顿!
Naughton --Samuel James Naughton.
欢迎来到我的旅店
Welcome to my hotel.
这是我生命中最伟大的一天!
This is the greatest day of my life.
请让我帮你拿包
Let me take your bags.
谢谢你 诺顿先生
Thank you, M. Naughton.
我们今早收到了你的信
We received your letter this morning,
如你所见 我们马上就过来了
and as you see, we came straight here.
我已经为你们准备了最好的两间房♥ 先生们
I've got two of my best rooms all ready and waiting for you, gentlemen.
谢谢 诺顿先生 你在信中说
Thank you, Mr. Naughton. Now, in your letter you stated that
有三个农民中毒了
three farm workers have been poisoned,
医生的注射器不见了
the syringe of the doctor has gone missing,
只有我 赫尔克里·波洛
and that it is only I, Hercule Poirot,
能解开这个谜团
who can solve the mystery.
是的 先生 但我们还有很多时间
That's right, sir --but there's plenty of time.
不如先喝壶好茶?
How about a nice pot of tea first?
噢 太好了
Oh, that's very kind.
你们不提供三明治 是吗?
You don't do sandwiches at all, do you?
诺顿先生!
M. Naughton,
有谋杀案发生 就没有时间浪费
in a matter of murder, there is never the time to lose.
请告诉我案子的详情
The facts of this case, if you pIease?
好的 先生 都在这里了
Right you are, sir -- it's aII here.
前面的200页
The first 200 pages anyway.
“干草棚之针”
"The Needle in the Haystack,
“克拉丽莎·诺顿的新谋杀案之谜”
A new murder mystery by Clarissa Naughton."
我用了女人的名字
I use a woman's name.
好像有助于提高销量
Seems to help them sell better.
这个案子的情节很出色
It's a corker of a plot,
只是我在结尾上遇到了点小问题
only I've got myself into a bit of a stew with the ending.
所以我想 我给他写封信
So I thought, I'll drop him a line.
也许他会过来帮我解开谜团
Perhaps he'll come and sort it out for me.
所以我对我妻子说“反正只要开口而已”
So I said to my wife, you can but ask.
出人意料 你就来了!
And blow me down, here you are.
我在信中没说 这是书里的故事吗?
I did mention it was a book in the letter.
噢 黑斯廷斯! 啊 我的天啊!
Oh, Hastings. Mon Dieu!
125英里啊 黑斯廷斯!
125 miles, Hastings,
我们居然白来了!
we come on a wiId gooseberry hunt.
现在我们还错过了最后一班火车 明早才能走
And now we have missed our last train and we cannot leave until the morning.
啊 天啊!
Just... sacre!
高兴点 波洛!
Cheer up, Poirot.
有很多事可以做的...
Plenty of things to do to while away the --
嘿 那个看起来很有趣嘛
l say! That looks like fun.
来吧 波洛
Come on, Poirot.
当地杀人犯的死亡面具
Genuine death masks of IocaI murderers.
嘿 这个很有趣嘛
I say, this is interesting.
很明显 他们是在给凶手行刑后
Apparently, they got them by taking actual wax impressions
从他们脸上获得的蜡模
of the killers' faces after their execution.
很生动嘛 嗯?
Pretty grisly stuff, eh?
我对此很好奇 黑斯廷斯
Well, I find it most curious, Hastings --
英国人 居然对研究美化过的稻草人 这么感兴趣
this English passion for perusing a collection of the glorified scarecrows.
我现在还没看到任何真正相像的地方
So far, I have not seen one likeness that is truly accurate.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings.
抱歉 先生 我们要关门了
I'm sorry, sir, we're just cIosing,
你们必须得离开了
I'll have to ask you to leave.
要过来看吗 黑斯廷斯?
Are you coming, Hastings?
恐怕关门时间到了
Locking up time, I'm afraid.
- 是的 但... - 这边走 先生们
-Yes, but -This way, please, sir.
先生?
Sir?
蜡像总是没有真人那么逼真 不是吗?
Never quite as realistic in the fIesh, somehow, are they?
这里疼吗?
Any pain there?
不疼
No.
我想没什么严重的损伤
Well, I don't think there's any serious damage,
但是 看在上帝的份上 小心点 乔纳森
but for goodness sake, be more careful, Jonathan!
你知道胃溃疡会导致穿孔的
You know, these things can perforate.
这不仅仅是饮食的问题
And it's not just a question of diet.
任何压力和劳累都是严令禁止的
Any stress or exertion is strictly taboo.
术后糜烂常会导致严重的...
Instances of post-operative erosion can --
好了 谢谢你 杰弗里 别说教了
All right, thank you, Geoffrey, here endeth the lesson.
嘿 何不跟我们一起吃晚餐呢?
Now, why don't you join us for dinner?
好啊
Ah!
需要在餐厅预定一张桌子吗?
Will you be wanting a table in the restaurant at all?
我们九点就不供应餐点了
We do stop serving at 9:00.
谢了
Thanks.
我是来看朋友的
I'm actually here to see some friends.
我今晚会和他们共进晚餐
I'll be dining with them tonight,
在马斯顿庄园
up at Marsdon Manor.
噢 是的 我知道 先生
Oh, yes, I know it, sir.
嗯 祝你今晚过得愉快
Well, have a good evening.
波洛先生
Ah, Mr. Poirot!
你解开谜团了吗? 我的书里 “是谁干的?”
You worked it all out now, my whodunit?
没有 诺顿先生
No, Mr. Naughton,
我根本没想你的"是谁干的?"
I did not give another thought to your whodunit.
赫尔克里·波洛的大脑像是调过的汽车引擎!
The brain of Hercule Poirot is like a finely tuned engine of a motorcar.
不是用便宜的低劣燃料就能发动的!
It does not run on the cheap, low-grade fuel.
别担心 给你一点床头读物
Not to worry. Give you something to read in bed.
我去帮你拿钥匙
I'll just get your keys for you.
波洛 有人刚从非洲回来吗?
Oh, someone just back from Africa?
是肯尼亚 确切说
Kenya, actually.
是给某人的小礼物
Just a small present for someone.
恕我失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
先生
Monsieur.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
我在一个市场找到的 做得很好
l picked it up in one of the markets. It was rather well done.
艺术家会欣赏的
Something another artist would appreciate.
其实 人们认为这是一种护身符
And it's actually supposed to be some sort of talisman.
你知道的 死者的亡灵 那些鬼话...
You know, evil spirits of the departed, all that hokum.
抱歉 我说错什么了吗?
l'm sorry, have I said something?
安德鲁
Oh, Andrew
你没见过我的医生杰 弗里·伯纳德吧
I don't think you've met Geoffrey Bernard, my medic.
这是布莱克上尉
And this is Captain Black,
家族里的老朋友 刚从东非回来
an oId famiIy friend, just over from East Africa.
噢 是吗 你们在哪儿驻扎?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表