-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第三季第三集
《百万美元证券失窃案》
【伦敦市中心 创利德(基金公♥司♥)】
【地铁】
早上好 肖先生
Morning, Mr. Shaw.
早上好 瓦萨索先生
Good morning, Mr. Vavasour.
天气很糟糕啊 肖先生
Terrible weather, Mr. Shaw.
是啊 令人吃惊
Yes. Shocking.
我们银行见 肖先生
I'll see you at the bank, Mr. Shaw.
好的 瓦萨索先生
Right, Mr. Vavasour.
- 早上好 伙计 - 早上好
-Morning, gov. -Morning.
噢 小心 伙计!
Here! Look out, gov!
亲爱的肖先生 你还好吗?
My dear Mr. Shaw! Are you all right?
是的 是的 我还好
Yes. Yes, I think so.
噢 他肯定是故意的!
Here, he done that on purpose.
他想杀了你!
He was trying to kill ya!
它重八万吨♥
It weighs 80,000 tons, you know?
这确实很重 黑斯廷斯
That is heavy, Hastings.
而且超过一千英尺长
It's over 1000 feet long.
是的 黑斯廷斯
Yes, Hastings.
汽笛在十英里外都听得见
Its siren can be heard 10 miIes away.
十英里啊 波洛!
10 miles, Poirot.
啊 天啊
Oh, mon Dieu.
我不惜一切 也要搭上它的处♥女♥航
l'd give my eyeteeth to be on this maiden voyage.
这是一个工程奇迹!
l mean, it's an engineering marvel.
对我而言 确实是奇迹 黑斯廷斯
It is a marvel to me, Hastings,
竟然有人 这么想搭乘这个奇妙的装置
how anyone wishes to travel on such a contraption.
奇妙的装置?
Contraption?
“玛丽女王”号♥?
The Queen Mary?
波洛 你这么说太离谱了
Poirot, you're going too far.
不 黑斯廷斯 我哪里也不去
No, Hastings. I'm going nowhere.
想想这件事 都让我头疼
Even to contempIate such a matter gives me the maI de mer.
我向你保证 波洛
I can assure you, Poirot,
你在“玛丽女王”号♥上不会晕船的
you wouldn't be seasick on the Queen Mary.
它像“岩石”一样稳
Steady as a rock.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
20年前,我坐船穿过海峡 来到这个国家
it is 20 years ago that l came to this country in a boat across the channel,
到现在 我还没恢复过来
nd still I am not recovered.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
这是私人送信员 刚刚送来的
This just came for you by personal messenger.
谢谢 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
“伦敦与苏格兰银行”
The London and Scottish Bank.
我们没在那里开户 不是吗?
We don't have an account there, do we?
没有
No.
但是去年,波洛先生为这家银行解决过一些问题
Mr. Poirot did have some problems with his bank last year.
银行主管被捕了
The chairman was arrested.
是啊 我记得 是波洛把他送进了牢房♥
Yes, I remember. It was Poirot who put the man behind bars.
这太不寻常了
This is most unusual.
确实是个很特殊的情况
Indeed a circumstance unique.
企图谋杀
An attempted murder.
美国自♥由♥公债
American Liberty Bonds.
第一次世界大战时 由美国发行
它们被抢劫了吗?
Have they been robbed?
还没有 莱蒙小姐
Not yet, Miss Lemon.
但我想 它们很快就会被抢的
But they think that they are going to be.
一旦它们被抢
And when they are,
总价一百万的债券就岌岌可危了!
there is at stake the sum of $1 million.
波洛先生 你明白自♥由♥公债的性质吗?
Mr. Poirot, are you aware of the nature of Liberty Bonds?
在这方面 我没有经验
I have no personal experience.
它们就相当于空白的支票
They're the equivalent of bIank checks,
任何人拿到它们都能兑换现金
payable to whosoever holds them.
...那如果它们丢失的话...
And so if they were to be misIaid?
就和丢了现金一样
Same as losing cash.
这会毁了我们的
lt wouId ruin us.
告诉我 肖先生
Tell me, Mr. Shaw,
为什么要把这些债券运走?
why is it necessary to transport these bonds?
银行正在加强在美国的信用 波洛先生
The bank is currently extending its credit in America, Mr. Poirot.
我们必须在纽约储备资金
We must have funds in place in New York.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
-PIease. -Thank you.
负责运送证券的人是肖先生?
And it is Mr. Shaw who will take them?
是的 就在两天之后
Yes. In two days' time.
他会乘坐"玛丽女王"号♥
He'll be traveling on the Queen Mary.
我就说吧! 噢 抱歉
I say! Oh. Sorry.
如果肖先生 现在不能前去的话
Now, if Mr. Shaw were unable to make this journey,
谁会代替他呢?
who would travel in his place?
副总经理 里奇韦先生
The assistant general manager. Mr. Ridgeway.
里奇韦先生是绝对可信的
Mr.Ridgeway is above suspicion.
我也这么想
I would certainly Iike to think so.
为什么呢 瓦萨索先生?
Why is that, Mr. Vavasour?
他在银行工作七年了
He has been with the bank for seven years.
还和我的秘书订婚了
He's also engaged to my secretary.
好的 先生们 我会为你们调查此案
Yes, gentlemen. I will examine this matter for you.
说真的 瓦萨索先生...
Really, Mr. Vavasour.
不 肖先生
No, Mr. Shaw.
那辆车想撞死你!
That car tried to kill you.
我亲眼看到的!
I saw it with my own eyes.
红色的运动汽车
The red sports car?
你觉得是"辛格牌"汽车?
A Singer, you think?
呃...是的...
Uh, yes.
但你没看清楚车牌号♥?
But you were unable to make out the number of the registration?
事情发生得太快了
It happened too quickly.
说实话 我的视力不太好
And to be truthfuI, my eyesight is not good.
很抱歉 瓦萨索先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Vavasour.
我还是觉得 你有点小题大做了
I still think you're blowing this whole thing out of proportion.
我们还是留给波洛先生来判断吧
We'll let Mr. Poirot be the judge of that.
你最好和我们的麦克里尔先生谈一下
You'd better have a word with our Mr. McNeil.
他是安♥全♥部♥门的主管
He's the head of security.
我想 他会对你很有帮助的
I'm sure you'll find him more than heIpfuI.
我必须告诉你 波洛先生
l have to teII you, Mr. Poirot,
我认为,你的到来 是对我工作能力的极大藐视
I consider your presence here to be a gross intrusion in my affairs.
这个还是留给瓦萨索先生来判断吧
That, I would say, is for M. Vavasour to decide.
五年来 我一直是这里的安全主管
I'll have you know that in the five years that l have been head of security here,
在此期间 连一根回形针都没丢过
not so much as a paper clip has gone astray.
麦克里尔先生 如果真发生了这样的事
Mr. McNeiI, l'm sure if such a thing were to happen,
你绝对是负责案件的不二人选
you would be the man ideal for the case.
就是这个 波洛先生
Here it is, Mr. Poirot.
用来装证券的旅行箱
The portmanteau in which the bonds wiII traveI.
这是我自己设计的
I had it built to my own design.
里面是钢板
Steel plate inside.
锁上面有5层栓 硬化钢
Five-Iever Iock. Hardened steel.
这里和这里 都有离合螺丝
Clutch screws here and here.
钥匙只有三把
There are just three keys.
肖先生有一把 瓦萨索先生有一把
One for Mr. Shaw and one for Mr. Vavasour.
那第三把呢?
And the third?
当然在我这里
For me, of course.
如果必须是里奇韦先运送的话会怎样?
And what if Mr. Ridgeway had to make the journey?
里奇韦先生?
Mr. Ridgeway?
我不知道 这是由银行决定的
Well, that's the bank's lookout,
但是 我的第一人选肯定不是他
but I'd have to say he would not be my first choice as courier.
为什么呢 麦克里尔先生?
And why is that, Mr. McNeil?
你才是侦探 波洛先生
You're the detective, Mr. Poirot.
你自己查吧
You work it out.
谢谢 桑德拉
Thank you, Sandra.
你是波洛先生 对吧?
Mr. Poirot, isn't it?
里奇韦先生 这是我同事 黑斯廷斯上尉
Mr. Ridgeway. My associate, Captain Hasting
你好
How do you do?
请坐 先生们
Please sit down, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想 你们是为肖先生而来的
I suppose you've come about Mr. Shaw.
你已经听说了?
You heard what took place?
是的 但我想这肯定只是意外
Yes. But I'm sure it was an accident.
为什么呢?
Why?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表