So you'll excuse me if I lack a certain degree of interest in your romantic dilemma.
所以说 如果我对你的风流困境 兴趣缺缺 你能理解吧
You got beer?
你有啤酒?
OhGod! Oh, God! Now, focus on me.
哦 天啊! 哦 上帝啊! 现在 看着我
Remember your breathing. One, two, one, two, one...
记得你得去呼吸 呼 吸 呼 吸...
Dr. Harper?
哈珀医生?
Melissa. I miss you.
梅丽莎 我想你
Oh, I miss you, too.
哦 我也想你
Can we talk? Of course.
我们能谈谈吗? 当然可以
Alan!
艾伦!
You're fine. Just keep breathing.
你没事的 记得保持呼吸
Hey, Charlie!
嘿 查理!
Look at me. I'm half man, half machine.
瞧瞧 半人半机器
Kind of like Jake's movie idea. Car-nimal!
有点像杰克的电影创意 半兽人!
It's okay, dude. I'm going to hang here for a while.
没事了 哥们 我在这呆会儿
I love that guy!
我喜欢那个家伙!
What the hell did they give you?
他们究竟怎么你了?
Oh, the good stuff.
哦 好东西
You could pull out every one of my teeth, I wouldn't even notice.
你把我所有的牙都拔了 我都不会有感觉
They didn't, did they?
他们没有吧 对吧?
You're fine.
你没事的
Okay, then. Guess we should get going.
那么 我们可以走了
You drive, okay? I'm pretty buzzed.
你来开车 好吗? 我有点晕
What about Judith?
那朱迪丝怎么办呢?
No, let's not bring her. She's a downer.
不 别提她 她让人扫兴
No argument, but there is the baby.
没有异议 但是还有个婴儿呢
Oh, my God... the baby!
哦 上帝啊... 婴儿!
Judith needs me. I must go to her.
朱迪丝需要我 我要到她身边去
I'm coming, Judith! I'm coming!
我来了 朱迪丝! 我来了!
Hey, Charlie, how'd you get here so quick?
嘿 查理 你怎么那么快就到这里了?
Oh, I tried to forget you. To hate you. But I couldn't.
哦 我试着想忘记你 恨你 但我做不到
Really? Most people don't have that problem.
真的吗? 大多数人没这个困扰
Beer and chips. This is turning out okay.
啤酒和薯片 还不错啊
Did you see where my friend went?
你看见我朋友去哪了吗?
He went hobbling down the hall, mumbling about some Judith.
他瘸着去大厅了 还咕哝着什么朱迪丝
I better go warn the villagers.
我最好去警告一下其他人
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Thanks. Oh, and hey.
谢谢 哦 等等
Good luck to you, too.
也祝你好运
God!
我的老天啊!
Oh, there you are.
哦 你在这里
You seen Herb?
你见到哈珀了吗?
No, I haven't seen Herb!
没 我没见到过哈珀!
Chips?
薯片?
No, I don't want any chips! Okay.
不 我不要薯片! 好吧
I don't think you're supposed to have beer.
我觉得你也不会想喝啤酒
Get out of here!
滚出去!
No problem.
没问题
Wait! Don't leave me!
等等! 别丢下我!
I need someone to coach me through my contractions.
我宫缩时 需要人指导我
All right.
好吧
Way to go.
加油
Judith! I'm coming!
朱迪丝! 我来了!
See, I love Chelsea, but you know, there was a time I loved Mia.
其实 我爱切尔西 但我曾经深爱米娅
Breathe.
呼吸
All right, you're fully dilated.
很好 你已经宫口全开了
I think it's time to have this baby.
是时候迎接孩子的到来了
Okay, well... good luck.
好吧 ... 祝你好运
Don't you dareeave me!
你别走!
Judith, I'm here!
朱迪丝 我来了!
Whoopsie. Think I broke my nose.
哎呦 我鼻子摔断了
Three cheers for Demerol.
杜♥冷♥丁♥万岁
Hiphip! Hooray!
嗨嗨! 万岁!
Interior--hospital delivery room. Day.
内景--医院产房♥ 白天
An unconventionally handsome man looks down upon the baby that might be his,
一个非传统型男人看着或许是他的孩子
but which he can never claim.
但却永远不能说出口
Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky and a flaming meteor plummets to the Earth.
突然 一道闪电划过夜空 一块燃烧的陨石急速落入地球
See, that's me holding the baby.
看呐 我抱着那个孩子呢
That's me and the doctor.
那是我和医生
That's me, Judith and the baby.
那还是我 朱迪丝还有孩子
Who's that?
那个家伙是谁?
Oh, that's just a guy who got his thumb sewn back on.
哦 那个老兄刚把拇指接回去
I can't get over how into this baby you are.
我不明白你怎么会这么迷恋这个孩子
It was amazing. The miracle of birth.
这很神奇 生命诞生的奇迹
If Judith hadn't been there, it would've been perfect.
如果朱迪丝不在那里 那就完美了
So you're not against maybe having one of your own someday?
那你不反对自己将来要个孩子呗?
I don't see why not.
为什么要反对
Turns out, I like babies.
我才发现 我喜欢孩子
And as you know, I'm a longtime fan of intercourse.
你也知道 我热衷于造人
I know. I got to get back to work.
我知道 我得回去工作了
Okay, I'll see you tonight. Love you.
好吧 今晚见 爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye, Alan. Bye.
再见 艾伦 再见
How's the screenplay coming? Great.
电影剧本搞得怎么样了? 很好
Still on page one?
还写第一页呢?
Yeah, but now it really sizzles.
是啊 但现在很顺利
Hi, Charlie.
嗨 查理
Mia.
米娅
To be continued...
未完待续...
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表