It seems to me that it would be more fair if everybody on both basketball teams was the same height.
在我看来 对阵的篮球队员都一样高才公平
That's how it seems to you, huh?
你这么认为 是吧?
Yeah, like in boxing.
对呀 就像拳击比赛
Heavyweights fight heavyweights.
重量级对抗重量级
Lightweights fight lightweights.
轻量级对阵轻量级
So, in your world, everybody on a basketball team would be, say, 6'5",
那么 在你看来 每个身高1米95的队员
and they could only fight another team would be 6'5"
他们就只能和1米95的队员比赛了
Exactly. That way, no one would have an unfair advantage.
没错 这样一来 任何人都没有不正当的优势了
That's very interesting.
真有趣
You really think so?
你真这么认为?
No, but it's less likely to start a fight than "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."
不 但总比我说 "这是我听过最愚蠢的事" 要好吧
And yet, you said it anyway.
但你还是说了呀
Listen, I've got to talk to you about something.
听着 我有话跟你说
Okay, "dumb" was a poor choice of words.
好吧 刚才说"愚蠢"不太合适
It's not about that.
不是关于这个
Can it wait till halftime?
能不能等中场休息时再说?
No.
不行
I've got to go to a funeral this weekend.
我这周末要去参加葬礼
Oh, man, I'm sorry. Who died?
天呐 对不起 谁死了?
My ex-mother-in-law.
我的前任婆婆
That couldn't wait till halftime?
这事不能等到中场休息再说?
Charlie.
查理
I'm just saying she'll still be dead at halftime.
我是说 等中场休息时她还是死人一个啊
I was very close to her and I want to pay my respects,
我们之前关系很好 我想向她表示敬意
so I'm going to Santa Barbara,
所以我要去圣芭芭拉(加州一城市)
and I'll be spending the weekend with my ex-husband.
就是说 这周末我要和前夫一起过
Oh, okay.
好吧
Define "with."
解释下"怎么过"
Well, everyone's staying at his parents' house.
我们都会在他父母家住
All right... well, do you want me to come with you?
好吧 你要我陪你去吗?
No. Great.
不用 太好了
Why not? Do you want to come?
为什么不让我陪你去? 你想去吗?
Hell, no.
当然不想
That's what I figured.
我就是这么想的呀
Look, I just want to be up-front with you.
听着 我只想对你坦诚一些
I was married to Alex for eight years, and I just don't want you to get the wrong idea.
我曾和亚历克斯结婚八年 我不希望你误会
I wouldn't have had any idea if you hadn't felt the need to tell me.
如果你不告诉我 我就不会误会
Yeah, well, I don't want us to have any secrets from each other.
可我不希望咱们之间有任何秘密
Oh, I agree. We definitely should not have secrets.
我同意 咱们之间绝不该有任何秘密
Right. You know, from this point forward.
好吧 如果这么说的话
What kind of guy is this Alex?
这个亚历克斯是什么样的人?
He's a good guy. We just got married too young and wanted different things.
他是个好人 只是我们结婚时还太年轻 志向不同
He wanted something different than your things?
他想要你身上没有的东西?
'Cause your things are terrific.
因为你身上的东西太棒了
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
He didn't go gay on you, did he?
他没有过放荡的生活吧?
No. Rats.
没有 胡说
Are you jealous? No, no. Of course not.
你吃醋了? 不 当然不是啦
I mean, maybe a little. You know, in the sense that his mother's dead.
也许有那么一点 怎么死的是他老妈呀
Two and a Half Men Season06 Episode16
好汉两个半 第六季第16集
I miss you, too, honey. How was the funeral?
我也想你 亲爱的 葬礼怎么样了?
Yeah, I guess they're all pretty sad.
是啊 我猜他们都非常难过
Probably why they don't call them fun-erals.
或许这就是为什么 大家不管"葬礼"叫"有趣的仪式"
Yeah, that was lame.
的确没什么说服力
So, where are you now, at the house?
那你现在在哪儿呢 在家里?
And where is your ex-husband?
你前夫呢?
And where is his room in relationship to yours?
他房♥间跟你房♥间有没有什么联♥系♥?
Hey, hey, it's got nothing to do with jealousy.
这跟吃不吃醋没关系
I just know, based on a lifetime of experience,
我只是知道 基于这辈子的经验
that penises do not observe a traditional mourning period.
他的小♥弟♥弟♥可不管你要不要节哀
Forget it, you are not driving my car until you get a learner's permit.
如果你没有见习司机许可证 就别想开我的车
Not even in the driveway? Not anywhere.
在车道里开都不行? 哪儿都不行
What if you have a heart attack? Can I drive you to the hospital?
如果你心脏病突发 我能载你去医院吗?
No, call an ambulance. Fine.
不行 打电♥话♥叫救护车 好吧
If they don't get here in time, can I have your car?
如果他们没及时赶到 你的车就归我了吧?
There's my posse. What are we doing tonight, boys?
你们在这儿啊 兄弟们 咱们今晚什么活动?
Think big. It's my treat.
随便说 我请客
Drunk? Probably.
又喝醉了? 估计是
Where is Chelsea?
切尔西去哪儿了?
She had to go out of town.
她出城了
Oh, so your girlfriend's gone for a couple of days.
原来你的女友这几天不在城里
Now, suddenly, you have time for us? Yeah.
所以你才突然想起我们了? 对呀
You ever think that maybe Jake and I already have plans?
你有没有想过 我和杰克可能已经有计划了?
That our lives go on even when you're not around?
没有你的存在 我们的生活也照样继续?
That we don't just pop into existence the moment you need us?
我们不会总是随叫随到?
I'm free.
我有时间
Me, too. I'm just making a point.
我也是 我只是就事论事
So, what's it going to be? A movie, bowling?
那咱们干什么好呢? 电影 保龄 高尔夫?
Putt-putt, Nevada cathouse?
还是去内华达州的妓院?
I vote for cathouse.
我同意去妓院
Do you even know what a cathouse is?
你知道妓院是什么意思吗?
Not firsthand. That's why I voted for it.
不太清楚 所以我才想去呀
A movie would be fine.
看电影就好
All right, a movie it is. What's out that's good?
好吧 那就看电影 最近有什么好电影啊?
There's a new pirate movie. It's rated "Arr!"
有一部新上映的海盗片 是"啊"级别的!
You guys have no sense of humor.
你们一点幽默感都没有
Can we go to that new theater with the reserved seats and the jumbo kosher hot dogs?
咱们能不能去那个 有贵宾座位和美味热狗的新电影院?
You just finished dinner.
你刚吃完饭
That doesn't mean I finished eating.
这又不代表我吃不下去
Hey, Charlie.
嘿 查理
Wanda... what are you doing here?
旺达 你来这儿干什么?
I was in the neighborhood, and I'm drunk and horny.
我在这附近喝多了 现在欲♥火♥中烧
New plan.
计划有变
Have I met this one before?
我以前见过她吗?
I doubt it.
我很怀疑
She looks familiar.
她看起来很眼熟
Blond, bustyand bombed?
金发 大胸部 而且醉醺醺的?
Around here, that's familiar.
在这里不足为奇
I thought Uncle Charlie liked Chelsea.
我以为查理伯伯喜欢切尔西
He does.
他是喜欢她
Well, then, what's he doing with Wanda?
那他干吗和旺达在一起?
Well, buddy, it's like this.
哦 事情是这样的
Uh, despite his many admirable qualities, your Uncle Charlie is, at heart, a sleazeball.
先不说他有多少优点 你查理伯伯本质上其实是个混球
That's what I figured. I just wanted a second opinion.
我也是这么想的 我只想听听别人的想法
Hang on. I'll grab another bottle.
等一下 我再拿一瓶过来
Broad is part camel.
这女人简直是一头骆驼
Except the humps aren't on her back.
只不过她的双峰没长在后背上
Oh, come on. That was funnier than "Rated arr!"
拜托 这总比"啊级别"好笑吧
Look, I know you're upset,
听着 我知道你们不高兴了
but I'll take you to the movies some other time.
以后一定找时间和你们去看电影
This has nothing to do with the movie.
这和电影没关系
Then what's the problem?
那到底怎么了?
The problem is you're a sleazeball.
问题是 你是个混球
Really? How so?
真的吗? 从何说起啊?
Oh, please. You're in a committed relationship with a wonderful woman,
拜托 你现在和一个很棒的女人在交往
and the minute her back is turned, you're out gallivanting.
她才离开没多久 你就出去寻欢作乐
Gallivanting? Screwing around.
寻欢作乐? 就是乱搞的意思
Then, why don't you just say, "Screwing around"?
那你为啥不直接说"乱搞"?
Hey, as we speak, Chelsea is doing the same thing I'm doing.
正如你所说 切尔西现在也在做跟我同样的事
Oh, really?
真的吗?
She's pouring liquor down the throat of an inebriated party girl?
她正给一个醉酒放荡♥女♥灌酒?
Inebriated? Drunk.
醉酒的? 就是喝高了
Geez, who are you showing off for?
天呐 你跟谁臭显摆呀?
At this moment, Chelsea is in the same house as her ex-husband.
切尔西和她前夫现在正在同一屋檐下呢
Why? His mother died.
为什么? 他母亲去世了
Oh, my apologies. Clearly, anything you do at this point is justified.
我很抱歉 显然你现在的所作所为 都有情可原
No, it's not. I was being disingenuous.
才不是 我故意这么说的
What? Sarcastic.
什么? 我是在讽刺他
You know, this is why Mom gets pissed off at you so much.
你知道吗 这就是老妈非常生你气的原因
Look. Charlie, do what you want.
查理 你爱干什么就干什么吧
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表