Chelsea?
切尔西?
Yeah?
什么事?
You okay?
你没事吧?
I think I'm coming down with a cold.
我想我感冒了
That doesn't sound like a cold, it sounds like quitting time in Bedrock.
听起来不像感冒 像Bedrock专辑尾声一样
Do I feel hot to you?
我有没有发烧?
Let me see. Stop it.
我摸摸看 别乱摸
You're supposed to feel my head.
你该摸我额头才对
Yeah,but those babies are my frame of reference.
没错 但我要用那对宝贝当参照物啊
Maybe I should go home.
也许我该回家了
Well,if you think that's the right thing to do.
你坚持要回的话就回呗
Charlie,it's the middle of the night and I'm sick.
查理 现在是大半夜啊 我还病了
I'm not going home.
我才不回家
Then why'd you say you were?
那为什么你说要回家?
I was testing you.
我在测试你啊
Yeah,well,I knew that and I was testing you.
是啊 我知道 我也在测试你呢
I think we both did very well.
我认为我们都表现得很好
Tell you what, you get a good night's sleep.
听我说 你今晚睡个好觉
I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning.
明天一早起来你就会好很多了
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
I'm gonna go crash on the couch, let you have the whole bed to yourself.
我去沙发窝一夜 好让你今晚睡得舒服点
Really? You're gonna leave me here alone?
真的? 你就这么丢下我一个人?
No,no,I just thought you might want your own space.
不 不 我以为你需要自己的空间
You know,when dogs are sick, they hide till they feel better.
狗病了的时候喜欢躲起来 直到好了才出来
Probably why they're man's best friend.
也许这就是它们成为 人类最好的朋友的理由
Could you please stay?
你能留下来吗?
Pretty please?
求你了?
How can I say no?
我怎么能拒绝呢?
Seriously,how?
说真的 怎么拒绝呢?
Spoon?
来贴着睡?
Try and stop me.
阻止我吧
So what,you're just gonna swallow that?
什么 你就这么吞下去?
Go to sleep.
乖乖睡吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
Come on,you know what happens when we spoon.
拜托 你很清楚一贴着睡就会出什么事
I'm sick.
我生病啦
Obviously,so am I.
看得出来 我也是
All right,fine.
好吧
Go ahead.
来吧
This is another test,isn't it?
这是另一个测试 是吧?
Two and a Half Men Season06 Episode18
好汉两个半 第六季第18集
Coming up next on Turner Classic Movies: The Bridges of Madison County.
接下来特纳经典电影频道要播放的是: 廊桥遗梦
I am not gonna cry.
我不会哭的
What are you doing up?
你干嘛呢?
Watching a Clint Eastwood movie.
看克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的电影
What are you doing up?
你干嘛呢?
Chelsea's sick.
切尔西生病了
She was coughing and sneezing all over the place.
她到处咳嗽和打喷嚏
Oh,no.
天呐
Yeah.I had to wait till she finally fell asleep
是啊 我等她睡熟了
so I could get the hell outta there without pissin' her off.
才能跑出来的 要不会惹毛她
How considerate.
真体贴呢
What do you want from me? I'm not a big phlegm fan.
你还想我怎么样? 你以为我喜欢鼻涕啊
This isn't a Clint Eastwood movie.
这不是克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的电影
Yes,it is.
这就是他的电影
Even Clint Eastwood doesn't think this is a Clint Eastwood movie.
就是克林特·伊斯特伍德也不会认为 这是他的电影
Well,tough,I like it.
够暴♥力♥ 我喜欢
Sure,you do. You're a giant fruit basket.
你当然喜欢 你个爱哭鬼
I'll never apologize for my femine side.
我从来不遗憾我有阴柔的一面
Boy,I hope she gets better soon.
伙计 我希望她能快点好
This sick stuff is not what I signed on for.
我可没答应她生病要照顾她
You're kidding,right?
你开玩笑的吧?
This is exactly what you signed on for.
你就该照顾她
You told Chelsea you loved her, you gave her an engagement ring.
你跟切尔西说你爱她 你给她买♥♥了订婚戒指
This is what it's all about.
就是这样
Being there for her, no matter what.
无论发生什么都与她一起
For richer or poorer, better or worse, in sickness and in health.
不论贫富贵贱 生病还是健康
Call me crazy, but I prefer richer, better and health.
随你怎么说 但我就觉得富有健康更好
Well,regardless,this could be a real opportunity for you.
不管怎样 这次是你真正的机会
Opportunity for what, a massive infection?
什么机会 被严重传染的机会?
An opportunity to show her that she can depend on you.
展示你是她可以依靠的人的机会
That you're not just there for the good times.
你不只是和她在一起享乐的
Okay,I hear that.
好 我知道了
But tell me one thing. Yeah?
不过你得告诉我一件事 什么事?
What's in it for me?
那么做对我有什么好处?
Watch Clint and Meryl. Learn how to love.
看看克林特和梅丽尔的电影吧 学学怎么去爱人
I'll take my chances in the snot locker.
我这就去鼻子里抓住机会
I will not cry.
我才不会哭
Charlie?
查理?
You awake?
你醒了没?
Boy,I hope not.
天呐 我希望我没醒
I feel awful.
我很难受
Really? You look swell.
真的吗? 你看起来很好啊
I should go home.
我该回家了
No,no,no,no. I am not falling for that again.
不 不 我不会再上当了
You stay right here,let me take care of you.
你就呆在这 我来照顾你
You mean it?
你认真的吗?
Oh,man,do I have to mean it,too?
天呐 我得认真么?
Just kiddin'. Can I make you some tea or something?
开玩笑啦 我给你弄杯茶什么的好吗?
Yes,please. Comin' up.
好 谢谢 马上来
With honey? Sure.
加蜂蜜好吗? 当然
And maybe an English muffin.
顺便来个英格兰松饼
No problem.
没问题
Toasted crispy.
要脆皮的那种
Right.
好
And let the butter melt into all the nooks and crannies before you put the jam on.
还有在你涂果酱之前 要让黄油涂满各个角落
Anything else?
还要什么吗?
Can I have a hug?
抱抱?
Try and stop me.
来阻止我吧
Nice necklace.
不错的项链呢
Thanks.
谢谢
Buy it for yourself?
自己买♥♥的?
No,a girl gave it to me.
不是 一个女孩送我的
Really? She must like you.
真的啊? 她一定是喜欢上你了
Yeah,she's nuts for me.
是啊 她可粉我了
Well,is she cute?
她可爱吗?
I guess.
大概吧
You,uh,you don't seem very happy about it.
你 看起来对这不是很开心呢
I'm not.
是不开心
Why? What's the problem?
为什么? 有什么问题吗?
She's nine.
她才9岁
Nine? Where would you meet a nine-year-old girl?
9岁? 你在哪儿能遇见9岁的小女孩?
We're in the same math class.
我们在同一个数学班
Is,uh,is she one of those advanced students?
她是跳级的吗?
Sadly,no.
很不幸 她不是
But she does help me with my homework.
不过她倒是在功课上帮了我很大的忙
Hey,Berta,Chelsea's not feeling well.
贝塔 切尔西病了
Could you make her some tea and an English muffin?
你可以给她弄点茶和英格兰松饼吗?
Sure,Icould.
当然 我可以做
But you won't.
但你不会给她做
Is that what you're saying?
你是不是想这么说?
Where are the muffins?
松饼在哪?
In the fridge. As always.
在冰箱里 一直都放那儿
Don't condescend to me.
别给我摆架子
He does it to me all the time. It's very irritating.
他一直这么对我 真气人
No one's talking to you.
不说话没人当你哑巴
See? Like that.
看吧? 就像这样
That wasn't condescending.
这不是摆架子
But that was,right?
但以前的是 是吧?
Right...
是啊...
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表