He keeps his feelings bottled up.
他总喜欢把话憋在肚子里
Everything else he shoots into the atmosphere.
把其他东西都排到空气里
Hi, Chelsea. Hi, Alan.
切尔西 你好 艾伦 你好
Uh, sorry to hear about your ex-mother-in-law.
听说你前夫的母亲过世 我很难过
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey, Jake. I could really use your help.
嗨 杰克 能帮一下忙吗
With what? I'm taking out the...
什么事? 我准备扔一些...
I'm taking out the trash.
我准备扔一些垃圾
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
The trash.
垃圾
I'm taking it out, and I could use your help carrying it.
我得把它弄出去 需要你帮我一下
So now you want my help?
哦 现在你需要我帮忙啦?
Yes, now I want your help.
是的 我现在需要你帮忙
What about the 20 bucks you owe me?
你还欠我20块钱呢?
Charlie?
查理?
Here.
拿去
Is the trash still out where you can see it?
垃圾还在原来的地方吗?
Never mind. Just go help your father.
别管了 帮你♥爸♥去吧
Fine.
哦
Nice seeing you, Chelsea. Good night.
很高兴看到你 切尔西 晚安
I could have said 50, couldn't I?
我刚才应该说50块的 是吧?
Could have said a hundred.
也许你该说100块
Can we please go to bed now?
我们现在可以上♥床♥了吗?
Beds are for amateurs. Oh, Charlie.
床多不专业啊 哦 查理
What if Jake comes back?
杰克要是回来了怎么办?
We'll breathe through our mouths.
那就用嘴呼吸
She really does look familiar.
她看起来真的很面熟哦
Terrific.Just don't drop he
嗯 别把她摔下来
I can't wait to tell my friends about this.
我都等不及把这事告诉我朋友们
You're not telling anybody about this.
这事对谁也别说
What's the point of doing it if I can't tell anybody?
如果不能说 做这件事还有啥意思?
You've got 20 bucks and a memory. Now shut up.
你赚了20块钱和一段回忆 给我闭嘴
Okay, we've got to get her in the car.
好吧 我们得把她弄到车里去
You want me to pull it around?
你要我把车开过来吗?
No, I don't want you to pull it around!
不 不用你开!
Okay, well, then, you pull it around, I'll stay here with her.
那你开过来 我看着她
But be very careful.
千万要小心
Come on, let's finish this upstairs.
来吧 我们上楼去吧
Move, move, move!
快 快 快!
Chelsea, wait. What?
切尔西 等一下 怎么了?
I'm so happy you're back.
你回来了我特别高兴
Oh, hey, Alan. Is the trash out?
嗨 艾伦 垃圾扔出去了吗?
Uh, almost.
嗯 差不多了
Almost ain't gonna cut it.
差不多可不能算完
Did you at least clean out my room?
你起码有收拾过我的房♥间吧?
Yes, I did. Good. Good.
那当然 很好 很好
Okay, well, good night.
那么 晚安
Uh, Charlie, can I talk to you for a sec?
嗯 查理 还有件事
About what? uh, recycling.
怎么了? 嗯 垃圾回收
I'm not quite sure what to do with the... big jugs.
我不知道拿那个...大酒壶怎么办
Honey, why don't you go up and get comfortable, and I'll be right there?
亲爱的 你先上楼躺着 我马上就来
Hurry. I will.
快点哦 好的
Okay, first you need to separate the plastic from the glass.
首先你要把塑料和玻璃分开
Then when you get to the newspaper... What the hell is your problem?
然后是报纸... 你在搞啥鬼名堂?
Shs in Jake's room. What am I supposed to do?
她在杰克的房♥间里 我现在该怎么办?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Here's my credit card. Take her to a hol or something.
拿着我的信♥用♥卡♥ 送她去一个旅馆啥的
Okay. Chain motel or someplace nicer?
好 连锁汽车旅店 还是更高级的地方?
What?
啥?
You know, uh, room service, ocean view.
嗯 客房♥服务 海景房♥啥的
That way when she regains consciousness, she won't feel so cheap.
这样等她醒来的时候 就不会觉得很寒碜
Plus, in the nicer places, you have a free continental breakfast.
而且 在这些好一点的地方 还会提供免费的大♥陆♥式早餐
Assorted pastries, coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice...
各种点心 咖啡 鲜榨橙汁...
I know what a continental breakfast is!
我知道什么是大♥陆♥式早餐!
Just get her the hell out of here! Okay, fine.
赶紧把她弄出去! 行阿
Oh, Charlie? What?
噢 查理? 又咋了?
I'm a little low on gas.
我的车快没油了
Use the card! Right, right, right.
用我的卡! 对 对 对
Charlie? What?
查理? 还有啥?
I'm really happy you're trying to make it work with Chelsea.
看到你认真对待和切尔西的感情 我很高兴
Go!
快去!
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干啥呢?
You said I could have a memory. This is it.
你说过我可以有一段回忆 这就是啊
Give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Oh, good idea. I can't get us both in the frame.
太好了 我自己没法把我俩都照进去
Can you make it look like we're talking to each other?
能拍成我们俩在说话的样子吗?
Forget the picture. We have to bring the car around.
别想了 我们得把车弄过来
Shouldn't someone stay here with Wanda?
难道不该有个人陪着旺达吗?
Yeah, but it shouldn't be you.
对 但不是你
Give me the keys. You said I could pull it around.
把钥匙给我 你说我可以开的
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Okay. I'll tell Mom about Wanda.
那我就把旺达的事告诉老妈
One ding, one scratch, and you're dead.
有一丝划痕 你就死定了
Dude, mellow out. You'll give yourself a heart attack.
哥们 放松些 你会让自己得上心脏病的
Hey, look! It's me!
啊 那是我!
I'm glad you came back.
你回来我真高兴
I don't like it when you're gone.
我不喜欢你离开
I don't like it when I'm gone, either.
我也不喜欢我离开
Here they are.
啊 在这里
Funny story.
这是个有趣的故事
All right, you take the head, and I'll take the feet.
你来抬头 我来抬脚
Why can you take the feet?
为啥你抬脚?
Because I'm charge this *** , and I like feet.
因为这事我说了算 而且我喜欢脚
Guess we don't have to take her to hotel, huh.
看来我们不用把她弄旅馆去了 哈?
No, we don't
不用了
Quick, get in the car. Where are we going?
快上车 去哪?
Anywhere we want. We got your uncle Charlie's credit card.
随便去哪 反正我们有查理的信♥用♥卡♥
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表