You and me both.
咱俩都是
But come to find out, it was a blessing.
但没想到 他却成了上帝对我的恩赐
With him in my life, I think I can actually make my relationship with Chelsea work.
有他在 我和切尔西没准就能成了
So you're really gonna go through with this marriage?
你真打算要结婚?
Absolutely. I'm ready for the whole shebang.
当然 一切我都准备好了
Kids, too?
也准备要孩子?
Well, it's certainly in the cards.
孩子是早晚的事
Of course, I'd have to talk it over with Chelsea and Alan first.
当然了 我得先跟切尔西和艾伦商量好
Wow, marriage and kids. I can't believe what I'm hearing.
你要结婚生子 真不敢相信这一切
What can I say, Berta?
我能说啥 贝塔?
He completes me.
他能把我补全了
One second.
等会
He's hilarious. Who?
他太逗了 谁?
Your brother. L-O-L.
你弟弟 "大笑"
Let me just tell him we'll talk tomorrow.
让我告诉他 明天再跟他聊
He is out of control. What now?
他真是来劲了 这回又咋了?
Hang on.
别急
Don't let him chew up the rug.
"别让他咬坏地毯"
What does that mean? Nothing.
他说啥呢? 没事
Why would I chew up a rug?
我没事咬地毯干嘛?
Not a rug, my... never mind.
不是地毯 是我的... 别管了
Okay, where were we?
刚才到哪了?
We were just about...
我俩马上就要...
I'm sure he just wants to say "good night."
我确定他只是想说声"晚安"
I'm sorry. Let me just make sure he's okay.
抱歉 让我看看他有事没
Is he okay?
有事没?
Yeah. Good, good.
没事 没事就好
Hey, I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty?
我有点口渴 你渴不?
No. Be right back.
不渴 马上回来
Hurry. Don't worry. This won't take but a minute.
快点回来 别担心 一分钟就搞定
Oh, Charlie...
查理...
Your penis is no match for my technology.
你的JJ根本比不过我这高科技
Okay. I know what you're doing, now quit it.
我知道你要干啥 现在给我停止
What I'm doing? Whatever do you mean?
我♥干♥啥了? 你说啥呢?
You're text-blocking me.
你在"短♥信♥干扰"我
Hey, I can't help it if Chelsea finds me witty and urbane.
如果切尔西认为我既幽默又绅士 我也没招
Keep it up and she's going to find you bloody and homeless.
你要还敢发 她就会发现 你浑身是血在街上流浪
You don't scare me, Charlie.
你吓不倒我 查理
You need me to keep Chelsea off your back.
你不想切尔西总缠着你 你就用得着我
That may be true, but I don't need him!
这倒是真的 但我用不着他!
Wait, just let him go, Charlie.
别伤害他 查理
This is just between you and me.
这是咱俩之间的事
Not anymore.
不再是了
Don't you dare hurt him!
你敢碰他一根汗毛!
Well, now, that's entirely up to you.
现在都在于你了
His tiny, wooden head is in your hands.
他那小木头脑袋能否保全就看你的了
Charlie?
查理?
Danny!
丹尼!
Just let him go! No!
放手! 不!
Charlie?
查理?
What the hell are you doing?
你俩搞什么飞机?
Nothing.
没事
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
You should be ashamed of yourself!
你真该为你自己感到羞耻!
That's no way for a grown man to behave!
一个成年人怎么能干出这种事!
He started it!
他先挑的头!
I don't care who started it!
我不管谁先挑的头!
You're the older brother. You set the example.
你是大哥 你该做出榜样
Really? Then maybe I should move out...
是吗? 没准我该先搬出去...
Boy, there really going at it.
他俩真叫上劲了
Yeah. I'm glad we never fight.
是啊 真高兴咱俩从没打过仗
Me, too, Danny.
我也是 丹尼
'Cause you don't ever want to make me angry.
因为你死也不想让我生气
I-I-I know, Danny.
我知道 丹尼
Seriously.
我是认真的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表