Just between you and me, I'm not even sure they're the same nickels.
别告诉其他人 我都不知道是不是原来的那些硬币
Trust me.
相信我
A couple cups of coffee in the morning, problem solved.
早晨喝几杯咖啡 问题就解决了
I suppose you're right.
我想你是对的
So, what do you say?
你打算怎么回答我?
What do I say about what?
回答你什么?
I asked you to marry me.
你向你求婚了
No, yodidn't.
你没有
Well, I was about to until you ruined the moment.
我本来要求婚的 谁知你把气氛破坏了
I ruined the moment?
我破坏气氛?
Okay. Okay, there's no sense in assigning blame.
好吧 咱们就别相互指责了
The point is, I'm proposing.
重点是 我想向你求婚
You want to marry me. Yes. I love you.
你想娶我 是 我爱你
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Say you love me and you'll marry me.
说你爱我 并且会嫁给我
Gee, Charlie, you're kind of putting me on the spot here.
天呐 查理 你让我进退两难了
Yeah, well, that's kind of built into the whole proposal concept.
这就是求婚的意义所在啊
Oh, come on, just say it so we can be even.
拜托 快说呀 这样咱们就扯平了
Ev? Is that what thiisbout? Some kind of power thing?
扯平? 就是为了这个? 看谁大权在握?
N-no, no, no. I meant so that we could be even... closer.
不不不 我是说这样咱们就能更亲近了
Right.
是吗
Okay, that was lame.
这个谎圆得很烂
But don't blame me, blame my shrink. What?
但你不能怪我 要怪就怪我的心理医生 什么?
If I was properly medicated, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
如果她肯给我开药 咱们就不会有这次谈话了
Boy, this keeps getting more and more romantic.
真是越来越浪漫了
Look, do you love me or not?
听着 你到底爱不爱我?
I guess so. No guessing. That's not how the process works.
我猜是吧 不许猜 这样不符合程序
All right, I love you. Oh, great! Great, good.
好吧 我爱你 太好了 太好了!
That's all I wanted.
我别无他求
But I won't marry you. What?
但我不能嫁给你 什么?
Oh, yeah, right. That's okay, no biggie.
没关系 没什么大不了的
I just got out of a marriage. I'm not ready to do it again.
我刚从失败的婚姻中走出来 还没做好再婚的准备
That's fine. I understand.
没关系 我能理解
I'm not saying "no," I'm just saying "not now."
我不是说不结婚 只是现在不行
Hey, "not now" is my favorite time for a wedding.
"不是现在"是我最喜欢的结婚日期
The important thing is that we love each other.
重要的是 咱们真心相爱
Right. Equally.
没错 平等地相爱
Yes. Fiftyfifty.
对 半斤八两
If it means that much to you.
如果这对你非常重要的话
Come on, say it again. I love you.
拜托 再说一遍 我爱你
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不?
I want to see the ring first.
我要先看看戒指
Hey, Berta?
嘿 贝塔?
Where do we keep the spaghetti strainer thingie?
你把过滤意大利面的玩意放哪儿了?
It's called a "colander." What do you need it for?
它叫"过滤器" 你要它干什么?
It's not for me. It's for Chelsea.
不是我用 是给切尔西用
Okay, what kind of Martha Stewart freak show you got going up there?
你又干什么猥琐勾当了?
Trust me, you don't need the details.
相信我 你不会想知道细节的
I don't want the details
我不想要细节(指排泄物)
I just need to know whether to wash it or throw it away when you're done.
我只想知道完事之后 该洗还是该扔
Oh, I think you'll want to throw it away.
我想你会扔了它
Morning. Hey, Alan.
早安 嘿 艾伦
Congratulate me. I'm kind of engaged.
恭喜我吧 我订婚了
So she said "yes"?
这么说她答应了?
Not exactly.
不完全是
You gave her the ring, right? Yep.
你把戒指给她了吧? 对
Well, what did she say?
那她怎么说的?
You had to be there.
你当时在场才会明白
Okay. So, have you set a date?
你们定好日子了吗?
For what? The wedding.
什么日子? 举♥行♥婚礼的日子呀
What wedding? Nobody's getting married. I'm just engaged.
什么婚礼? 谁要结婚啊 我只是订婚而已
When do we get to see this rock?
什么时候让我们看看那个戒指?
Well, Chelsea just finished her second cup of coffee, so I'd guess...
切尔西刚喝完第二杯咖啡 所以我猜...
15, 20 minutes.
15到20分钟后吧
Anybody understand what that was all about?
谁明白这到底怎么回事呀?
I think Chelsea swallowed some nickels.
我想切尔西吞了一些硬币
Chelse. Yeah?
怎么了?
You've been in there for awhile. How's it going?
你在里面这么久 怎么样了?
Just fine.
没什么事
You need any help?
你需要我帮忙吗?
I brought Alan's little poop stool.
我拿来了艾伦的大便坐垫
Go away!
走开!
All right,all right.
好吧 好吧
But just rember,when you hear a metallic clink,stop.
不过别忘了 当你听到金属的声响 一定要立刻停住
I think I can handle it.
我知道啦
I'm just saying,it's not on my homeowner's policy yet,
我是说 我还没给它上保险呢
so if you flush it by mistake,I'm screwed.
如果你不小心把它冲走了 我就完蛋啦
Charlie,I swearif you don't walk away from that door,
查理 我发誓 如果你不马上离开
I will eat a block of cheese and you will never see that ring again!
我就要吃一大块奶酪 你永远也别想看到这个戒指了!
Okay,I'm walking.
好吧 我走了
Good.
好
Love you.
爱你呦
Don't push it, Charlie!
别逼我! 查理
Right back at you.
一会儿再来看你
Oh,Charlie, it's beautiful.
哦 查理 戒指好漂亮啊
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表