I tried to hide,didn't I?
我闪先了 好吧?
After she realized that you had dumped her yet again, she had a little bit of a meltdown.
她意识到你又把她甩了之后 有点儿崩溃(溶解)了
There was more to melt?
还有可溶的?
She was dripping through the cone when she left the house.
她离开夜店的时候 最后一滴都被吸干了
She grabbed all the bills out of the collection plate and started grinding on the minister.
她把奉献盘里的钱全拿走了 一步步向牧师逼近
Okay. No harm,no foul.
没动真格的 就不算数
How do you figure?
你怎么知道的?
That's how we found her,right?
我们见她时就那样 对吧?
Dry-humping for dollars.
为了钱靠着人乱蹭
What happened to all your guilt about ruing her life?
你毁了她生活的内疚哪去了?
Oh,I still got it.
我还内疚着呢
I'm just learning to live with it.
我只是学会了如何正确应对
You're unbelievable.
你太不可思议了
Oh,come on. I tried to do the right thing.
拜托 我想干回好事
My intentions were good.
我本意是好的
That's the funny thing about you.
这是你很有意思的一点
Doesn't seem to matter what your intentions are.
不管你的本意如何
Good,bad or indifferent, everyone around you ends up suffering.
好坏都无关紧要 你身边的人最后都会很受伤
So it's not my fault,right?
所以不是我的错 对吧?
Right.
对
Come on,I'll buy you a drink.
来吧 给你买♥♥杯喝的
I'm really not in the mood.
我真没那个心情
Oh,relax. It's all over.
放松 都结束了
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表