Oh, yeah, baby. It's always been one of my fantasies.
是的 宝贝 这始终是我的幻想之一
Oh, okay.Just a little heads-up:
好吧 先给你提个醒:
I'm wearing the panties, but I'm not bikini-safe.
我穿了女式内♥裤♥ 但是有毛毛露出来
Ugh, my ass looks huge in this.
我穿这个显得屁♥股♥真大
Diane?
Diane?
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Not bad.
还不赖嘛
Oh, no! Oh, no!
哦 不! 哦 不!
Yes, yes, my car has been stolen.
对 对 我的车被偷了
Yes, just now. If you hurry, you ca...
对 就刚才 如果你快点儿 你...
Sure, I'll hold.
当然 我不挂
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么就一点儿都不惊喜呢?
Did it have to be my red chiffon?
非得穿我的红雪纺吗?
Then after I blew out my knee, my wife left me.
我膝盖受伤之后 我老婆就把我甩了
Oh, man, I'm sorry.
伙计 抱歉
For a place kicker.
跟个开球员跑了
Ooh, insult to injury.
雪上加霜啊
A little, tiny dude from Serbia.
一个小个塞尔维亚人
Not a single vowel in his entire name.
整个名字里连个元音都没有
Oh, yeah, Grl Zrbnck.
对 Grl Zrbnck
That guy could sure split the uprights.
那家伙能踢裂球门柱
In a football manner of speaking.
是橄榄球术语的说法
And ever since then, it's just been me and Celeste.
从那时起 就只有我跟Celeste了
Sure, sure.
当然 当然
I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to her, Charlie.
她要是有个三长两短 我真不知道该怎么办 查理
I'd go crazy.
我会发疯的
I'd go crazy just thinking about it.
只是这么想想 我就快疯了
Well, then, for God's sake, don't think about it.
看在上帝的份上 那就别想了
Come on. Come on. Let's get you home.
来吧 来吧 我送你回家
Thanks, Charlie. You're okay.
谢谢 查理 你真好
No problem.
不用谢
You just kick back and relax.
你放松就好了
And when Celeste walks through that door, all you've got to do
当Celeste走进来 你要做的
is act like nothing's happened.
就是假装什么都没发生
You think something happened?
你觉得有事发生了?
No, no, no, nothing happened.
没有 没有 什么都没发生
Which is why it's not really acting.
所以也没什么要假装的
And it will show your daughter that you trust her.
你女儿会觉得你信任她
Okay, I'll give it a shot.
好吧 我会试试看的
You won't be sorry. I promise.
你一定不会后悔的 我保证
Okay. Hey, come over to the house.
好的 到我家来下
I've got a couple of tickets for Sunday's game I want to lay on you.
有几张周日比赛的票 我想给你
Oh, you don't have to do that. I'll just grab my keys. Okay, let's go.
你不用这么做的 等我拿上钥匙 走吧
Whatever happened to the guy you tackled in the Tampa Bay game?
在坦帕海湾赛被你弄伤的那家伙怎么样了?
Robinson? He's walking again.
Robinson? 他又能走路了
Celeste!
Celeste!
Hi, Dad.
嗨 老爸
Hey, Mr. Mad Dog.
嗨 疯狗先生
Am I going to be walking again?
我还能再走路吗?
Listen, Jake.
听着 杰克
I'm real proud that you stepped up and got a little action tonight,
我真的非常骄傲 你今晚勇敢出击 有所行动
but I've got to ask you something. What?
但我得问你件事 什么事?
Are you out of your freakin' mind?
你是不是脑子进水了?
I'm sorry. We just lost track of time.
对不起 我们只是忘了时间
Yeah, well, thanks to you, I've got to change my shorts for the second time today.
多亏你了 我今天不得不再换次内♥裤♥了
Oh, there's my phone.
我的电♥话♥在这儿
Who are you calling? Celeste.
你要打给谁? Celeste
No-no, no, no, no, no, cool it with Celeste.
不 不 不 不 跟Celeste的事还是缓缓吧
And change your ringtone.
把你的来电铃♥声♥换掉
Now what?
又怎么了?
I'll be with you in a minute.
我一会儿就来
Jake, go to your room.
杰克 回你房♥间去
No matter what you hear, do not come out.
不管你听到了什么 都不要出来
What? Just go!
什么? 快去!
Look, I spoke to the kid.
听着 我跟孩子谈过了
He's not going to bother your daughter anymore.
他不会再去招惹你女儿了
So whatever you gotta do, do it to me.
所以不管你想怎样 冲我来吧
I'm sorry, buddy.
我很抱歉 伙计
I overreacted.
我反应过激了
Okay.
好的
Celeste told me everything.
Celeste都告诉我了
She told me your boy was a perfect gentleman and that she wanted to kiss him.
她说你们家孩子真是位绅士 是她想亲他的
She wanted to kiss him?
是她想亲他?
You may have bigger problems than you thought.
你的麻烦可能比你想象的要大
Hey, here's two tickets for the game.
这是两张看比赛的票
You take Jake;I'll bring Celeste. We'll make a day of it.
你带上杰克 我带上Celeste 我们好好玩一天
Oh, thanks. That's... that's great!
多谢 那... 那太好了!
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过 抱歉
Okay, well...See you Sunday.
好的... 周日见
Alan! Where's my car?!
艾伦! 我的车呢?!
Why are you wearing a dress?!
你干嘛穿着女装?!
Alan!
艾伦!
Why aren't you in Mexico?!
你怎么没去墨西哥?!
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表