The seagulls out there crapping on my deck know it.
连在我阳台上拉屎的海鸥都明白
You think he'll be back?
你觉得他会回来?
Oh, yeah.
那是当然
No, no. This is it.
不是 到此为止了
This is where I cut the cord!
从现在起我要自食其力!
Oh, man.
哦 伙计
I think David Copperfield slipped me a roofie.
我觉得那个魔术师给我吃了迷♥药♥
I really appreciate you taking me in like this.
很感谢你这样收留我
Yeah, we love you, Alan. We want you here.
当然了 我们爱你 艾伦 我们想让你住这
You're a good man, and you have a beautiful soul.
你是个好人 你有美丽的心灵
It is beautiful, isn't it?
的确很美好 不是吗?
God forbid my family should notice.
但愿我家人也注意到了
Oh, damn, I knew I'd forget something! What'd you forget?
该死 我就知道我落下了东西 你落了什么?
My son.
我儿子
Well, that's no problem.
那不成问题
We'll just move Mom's hydroponic equipment out of the garage and make a bedroom for him.
我们把妈妈的水培设备搬出车♥库♥ 腾给他做卧室
Hydroponic equipment?
水培设备?
I'm a bit of a horticulturist.
我算是个园艺家
A little herb garden.
有个小药草园
Ah, okay. Well, uh, uh, just a heads-up, I love my son and everything,
我得先声明一下 我很爱我儿子
but he hasn't quite gotten to "beautiful soul" yet.
但是他还没到"美丽心灵"那个层次
He's more "methane cloud."
他更像个"甲烷云"
He's still one of God's flowers.
他还是上帝的小花朵
All he needs is a little love, ultraviolet light, potassium
他需要的就是一点点爱心 紫外线照射和钾肥
and he'll grow into some righteous chronic.
他会成长为一棵上品大♥麻♥的
Quitting time.
时间到了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢?
I'm watching TV.
看电视
Why didn't you go with your dad? Dad was here?
你怎么不跟你♥爸♥走? 我爸回来过?
Yeah, he came by to get his stuff and I figured that included you.
是啊 他回来拿东西 我觉得东西包括你
I'm not stuff, Uncle Charlie. I'm a human being.
我不是东西 查理大伯 我是个人
Don't flatter yourself.
别抬举自己了
And turn off the TV. I'm taking you back to your mom's.
把电视关了 我送你回你妈那里去
Mom and Herb are in Mexico.
我妈和哈珀在墨西哥呢
For how long?
待多久?
I don't know.
不知道
Turn off the TV. I'm taking you to Mexico.
把电视关了 我带你去墨西哥
Can I drive?
我能开车吗?
You all comfy, cozy?
待着还舒服吧?
Mom made you some hot chocolate.
妈妈给你做了热巧克力
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and it's got those little marshmallows. I love those.
上面有小棉花糖 我超喜欢的
Good. I'm going to the market. What would you like for dinner?
太好了 我要去市场 晚饭想吃什么?
Oh, gosh, I don't know. What do you want?
天啊 不知道 你想要什么?
I want to please you.
我想让你高兴
Really?
真的?
No one's ever said that to me before.
从来没人这样对我说过
Get used to it.
你得习惯
I'll try.
我会努力的
Now, what can I get you?
那么 你想要点什么?
Um, well...
唔...
you know the macaroni that's shaped like the little wagon wheels?
你知道有种形状像马车轮子的通心面吗?
I do.
我知道
I like that with melted cheese.
我喜欢在那上面浇上融化的奶酪
You got it.
知道啦
Oh, and maybe a couple of those bottled wine spritzers?
哦 再来点那种小瓶的苏打酒?
Okeydoke.
没问题
I'm getting mac and spritzers I'm getting mac anspritzers.
我要有通心面和苏打酒吃了 我要有通心面和苏打酒吃了
Here you go, bright eyes. I made you some banana bread.
来 大眼睛 我给你做了点香蕉面包
Aw, really? Banana bread? Oh, thank you.
真的? 香蕉面包? 谢谢你
Wow, it's still warm.
哇 还是热的呢
Mmm, right out of the oven.
刚出烤箱哦
Oh, that's, uh, that's very unusual.
哦 味道很不一般
Uh, I'm tasting bananas and, uh, what is that, nutmeg?
我尝出来有香蕉 还有 那是什么 肉豆蔻?
Nope.
不是
Mmm, that's good.
唔 很不错
You know what? You might want to just start with half a piece.
知道么? 刚开始你最好只吃上半块
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Believe what?
相信什么?
I think I miss him.
我觉得我想他
Miss who?
想谁?
Your father.
你父亲
What about you?
你呢?
What about me what?
我怎么了?
Do you miss him? Who?
你想他吗? 想谁?
Your father. Why? Where is he?
你♥爸♥ 为啥? 他在哪?
Honey, they didn't have any spritzers, so I got you 7Up and sangria.
亲爱的 苏打酒没的卖♥♥ 所以我买♥♥了七喜和桑格利亚汽酒
Alan?
艾伦?
Oh, hey, baby. Have you tried your mom's banana bread?
亲爱的 你尝过你妈妈的香蕉面包吗?
I'm back.
我回来了
I'm shocked.
我很震惊
Hey, Alan. Yeah?
嗨 艾伦 怎么了?
Happy birthday! Thank u!
生日快乐 谢谢!
I told you he would be back. Who?
我说过他会回来的 谁?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表