and I was wondering how long it was gonna stay there.
我想知道要放多久
I've been wondering the same thing about you.
我还一直想知道你要在这呆多久呢
Come on,Charlie.
得了 查理
How am I supposed to live in that room if you and Chelsea are gonna use it as a walk-in closet?
要是那房♥间成了你和切尔西的衣柜 我还怎么在那住啊?
Tell you what.
这样吧
I'll give you a break on the rent.
你暂时不用交房♥租了
I haven't been paying rent. There it is!
我也没付过房♥租啊 这就对了!
Fine. I'll manage somehow.
算了 我先将就住吧
Alan,wait. What?
艾伦 等会 干啥?
I need you to pull your car out of the garage. Why?
你以后车别停车♥库♥里了 为啥?
You don't expect Chelsea to park on the street,do you?
你不希望切尔西的车停在道边吧?
So,I have to park on the street?
那我的车就得停在道边?
You don't have to.
也不是必须停在道边
You can park it at your place.
你可以停在你自己家
I don't have a place. There it is!
我根本就没家 这就对了!
You can leave your clicker on the coffee table.
车♥库♥门钥匙就放咖啡桌上吧
Wait,wait,Charlie, if I don't have a clicker,
慢着 查理 我要是车♥库♥门钥匙也没了
and I don't have a house key, how am I supposed to get in?
家门钥匙也没了 那我还怎么进屋啊?
There it is!
这就对了!
I don't have to pee.
不能起夜
I don't have to pee.
不能起夜
Damn it,I have to pee.
大爷的! 还是得起夜
Son of a bitch.
奶奶的
Oh,ski poles!
滑雪杖!
Oh,good. A litter box.
太好了 猫沙盆
This is delicious.
太好吃了
Sure is.
真的
Glad you like it. There's plenty more.
很高兴你们爱吃 这还有不少呢
Jake,would you pass me the chicken?
杰克 把鸡肉递我好吗?
It's fish,Dad.
老爸 这是鱼肉
Hope you're not allergic to Sir Lancelot.
你不对兰斯洛特先生过敏吧?
I'll be fine as long as he doesn't sleep on my face again.
只要它别再趴我脸上睡觉就没事
He is a snuggler,isn't he?
它很缠人是不?
Yeah. By the way,do you know if anybody rented your old apartment yet?
是的 对了 你以前的公♥寓♥又租出去了吗?
Actually,somebody just scooped it up.
实际上 刚有人租了
Why? Are you thinking of moving out?
干啥? 你打算出去住吗?
Well,obviously,there's not a lot of room for me here.
显然这也没我多少地方
What's a place like that go for?
你那样的公♥寓♥是什么价位?
$1,800 a month.
一千八一个月
On the other hand, it's nice to be close to family.
话说回来 还是跟家人在一起好
Well,you got no shame at all,do you?
你根本不知道啥叫羞耻 是不?
I assume that's a rhetorical question.
我就当你说的是反问句
Where's Uncle Charlie?
查理伯伯去哪了?
Said he had some sort of meeting.
他说要开个什么会
That means poker or strip club.
那就是去扑克或脱衣舞俱乐部了
I'm sure it's poker.
我确信是打扑克去了
Ooh,pizza.
批萨来了
Hey,Gordon,small world.
嗨 戈登 世界真小啊
Hey,Mr. Harper. What are you doing here?
嗨 哈珀先生 你怎么在这?
Oh,I just rented this place.
我刚把这租下来
Decided I need a weekend getaway.
我想这周末出来消遣一下
From Malibu?
从马里布出来?
You'd be surprised. It gets crowded sometimes.
别见怪 那有时候人太多太闹
Okay.
也是
What happened to that beautiful woman that used to lived here?
以前住这的那漂亮小姐去哪了?
She lives with me in Malibu. We're engaged.
她现在跟我住在马里布 我俩订婚了
And you're hanging out here all alone? Yup.
那你还一人来这消遣? 没错
You know what you are, Mr. Harper? What?
哈珀先生 你知道你是什么吗? 是什么?
A genius.
你是个天才!
Thanks,Gordon. Good night. Good night.
谢了 戈登 晚安 晚安
It's nice when someone gets you.
有人理解你真好
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表