I'm sorry I made such a big deal out of everything.
我很抱歉自己小题大作了
And?
还有呢
And you can keep the $24.78.
你可以不用还24.78美元
This was all about $24?
这只是关于24块钱?
Plus he tried to set me on fire!
还有 他想用火烧我
After you sucked my gas!
那是因为你吸走了我的汽油
Hey, baby, when did you arrive on the scene?
宝贝 你是什么时候来的
Just get in the car.
给我上车
Look, poop stool.
看看 大便凳
Um... I'm gonna need that.
我需要这个
You can pop a blood vessel if you push too hard.
如果用力过猛会震破血管的
Words to live by.
说得有道理
Herb, car!
赫伯 上车
Bye, Charlie. Bye, Herb.
再见 查理 再见 赫伯
Bye, all. Bye, Herb.
大家再见 赫伯再见
This was fun. Let's do it again.
这很有趣 希望有下次
Now!
给我上车去
Kinda like old times, huh?
这场景有点儿眼熟 不是吗
Judith kicking me out and you taking me in.
朱蒂丝赶我出来 你又收留我
You are taking me in, aren't you?
你会收留我的 是吗
Give me one good reason why I should.
给我个收留你的理由先
we're... we're family...
因为我们是一家人
um... brothers.
我们是兄弟
We share blood and, and, and history.
我们有血缘关系且有共同回忆
We have a bond that unites us forever.
我们血脉相连
Nah. What else you got?
其他的呢
what about my French toast?
我做的法式土司?
You like that.
你喜欢这个
You know,
你知道的
thick and fluffy with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
厚厚且蓬松的肉桂加上糖粉
All right, you can stay.
那好吧 你可以留下来
Really?
真的吗
No.
不行
Very funny.
这很有趣
Charlie?
查理?
You changed the locks?
你换了锁了?
I was only gone for six hours!
我只离开了6个小时
Charlie?!
查理?
Oh, crap.
真见鬼
Here you go. Black, two sugars.
拿好 加了两包糖的咖啡
Double glazed.
双份炼乳
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你才对
I can't believe Grandma fired me.
我真不敢相信奶奶炒了我
Well, the labor market's very competitive these days.
现在劳动力市场竞争特激烈
There's always somebody brighter and better
总有人更出众
and willing to work for less.
即使少点钱也愿意工作
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表