How come Berta can pay you back and I can't?
为什么波塔能晚点找给你 而我就不行呢
Oh, grow up.
长点脑子吧
She's not gonna pay me back.
她才不会还给我呢
Okay, then, what about me?
那好吧 那我呢
What about you?
你想怎么样
I want my $40.
我要我那40块钱
I only borrowed $38.
我就借了你38块
Yeah, well, I find round numbers easier to remember.
的确 但是我觉得整数比较好记
Oh, you like round numbers, do you?
你喜欢整数 对吧
Yes, I like round numbers.
对 我喜欢整数
Okay, here's a round number for you.
那好 我给你个整的
Zero.
零
Nice,tight circular shape.
一个完美漂亮的圆形
Nothing gets in,nothing gets out.
一分不多 一分不少
Sound familiar, Alan?
听起来很耳熟吧 艾伦
Are you calling me anal?
你刚叫我"肛♥门♥"?(拼写与ALAN相似)
That's right. A-L-A-N, anal.
完全正确 A-L-A-N 肛♥门♥
Okay, okay, okay.
够了 够了
So, so bottom line,
所以结果是
you're not gonna pay me back.Is that correct?
你一分钱都不会还给我 对吧
Well, truth be told,
恩 说实在的
I was gonna pay you back,but your attitude irks me.
我本来想还你的 但是你的态度让觉得很烦
I irk you?
我烦到你了?
That's right. I find you irksome.
没错 我觉得你烦死了
You're a big, fat irk.
你是一个又胖又烦人的讨厌鬼
Hey, hey, you borrow $38, you owe me $38.
喂喂 你借了我38块 你欠我38块
Yeah,well,you've been living in my Malibu beach house for six years.
那又怎样 你在这个马里布海滩别♥墅♥住了6年
You owe me $1 million.
你欠我一百万
A million dollars?!
一百万
That's a one followed by six tight little sphincters.
那就是1后面加上六个0
Wow. You look tired.
你看上去很累
Yesterday, I had a quarter tank of gas.
昨天我的车还有1/4箱的汽油
Today, I drive a mile into Topanga Canyon
今天我只开了一英里去Topanga峡谷(位于加州的桑塔莫尼卡山脉)
and bang, empty.
突然就没油了
There's no cell coverage up there,
那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
so I had to hump all the way back down to the beach
所以我只能一路跑下山
to call Triple-A.
然后打电♥话♥给美国汽车协会
Oh, that's a shame.
太可怜了
Shame, my ass. How the hell
废话 那1/4箱汽油
did a quarter tank of gas disappear overnight?
他妈的怎么一夜之间就不见了
It's a mystery.
神秘事件
Wait a minute...
等等
I smell gasoline.
我闻到汽油味了
Really?
真的吗
I... I don't smell anything.
我什么都没闻到
You have gas on your breath.
你嘴里有汽油味
You siphoned my tank.
是你把我的汽油吸出来了
Oh, please.
算了吧
You think I stuck a rubber hose down your gas tank,
你以为我会把一根橡皮管子插到你的油箱
sucked on it until the gas ran out of your tank and into mine
把你的汽油吸到我的油箱里
thereby compensating me for the $38 you owe me?
只是为了让你补偿欠我的38块钱?
That's preposterous.
什么破想法
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 没错
What was I thinking?
我在想什么呢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Do me a favor. Say...
帮我个忙
"preposterous" again.
再说一次"破想法"
You're crazy!
你疯了
Get that away from me!
别拿它对着我
Oh, come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Just for grins say, "Help me. My head's on fire."
张开嘴巴说 "救命 我脑袋着火了"
All right, all right, all right,
好吧好吧好吧
I sucked the gas out of your car!
是我把汽油吸出来的
Now turn it off!
把它关了
Okay, fine. Well played.
好吧 算你狠
You got your money back.
我把钱还你了
Um... actually...
实际上
at 473.9 cents a gallon,
一加仑汽油是4块7毛3分9
you had only $13.22 worth in your tank,
你所以你油箱里只有13块2毛2
so you still owe me $24.78.
你还欠我24块7毛8
Get out.
出去
What?
什么
Get out of my house.
从我家里出去
You know what? I just might.
好 我可能会走
No, no, no, "might" implies you have a choice.
不不不 "可能"代表你还有选择
Oh, so you're going to throw me out over $24.78?
你打算就因为24块7毛8就把我踢出家门吗
No, I'm throwing you out
不 我把你踢出家门是因为
because you're a cheap, gas-sucking, flammable irk!
你是一个吝啬的 喜欢吸汽油的 可燃的混球
I am not cheap.
我不吝啬
Leaving.
我马上走
no one's fault, Jake.
这不是谁的错 杰克
These things just happen.
有些事情就这样发生了
I don't know. They seem to happen to you a lot.
我不知道 但好像在你身上发生得特别多
Oh, hey, guys.
伙计
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干嘛
Dad pissed off Uncle Charlie again.
老爸又惹查理叔叔生气了
Sorry to show up unannounced like this.
很抱歉 我们没通知就上门了
No problem.
没关系
It's always good to see you.
见到你总是很高兴
He got kicked out again?!
他又被踢出去了?
Damn it, Alan. What'd you do now?
该死 艾伦 你又干什么了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
But I'm not going to be staying at Charlie's anymore,
我觉得我不想再住查理那儿了
so I thought I should bring Jake's stuff back here
所以我想把杰克的东西都搬来住这儿
until I find a place of my own.
直到我找到新的住处
Fine, bad luck
好吧 算我倒霉
But it's nobody's fault.
但这不是任何人的错
I just think it's time for me to move on.
我只是认为该是我另觅新居的时候了
Okay. Good night.
知道了 晚安
But FYI: Charlie's a thief, a liar
但是一些意见仅供参考 查理是个小偷 大话精
and I suspect something of a firebug.
我还认为他有些纵火狂的倾向
Really? Hmm, he struck me as a straight shooter.
真的吗? 我觉得他是个直言不讳的人
Little loosey-goosey with the liquor and the ladies,
对于喝酒和女人有点随意
but all in all, a good fella.
但总体上 还是个好男人
In what universe is Charlie Harper a good fella?
查理·哈勃哪一点像个好男人啊?
Well, I certainly don't know him as well as you do,
当然 我没有你对他了解的那么深
so I'll just shut my piehole.
那么我只好把嘴闭上
Uh, anyway, here's the rest of Jake's stuff.
无论怎么样 这是杰克的其他物品
I'll get you my new address
我一找到新屋就
as soon as I have one.
告诉你我的新地址
You do that.
照你说的去办吧
So, where are you gonna stay till then?
那么 找到新屋前你准备在哪里住呢?
Piehole, Herb.
赫伯 闭嘴
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Things are a little tight right now,
最近手头有些紧
so a hotel isn't really an option.
所以酒店不在选择的范围内
Maybe the Y for a couple of days, you know,
可能先去基♥督♥教青年会住几天
but we'll see.
看情况吧
I could sleep in my office or... in the car.
我也能在我的办公室或者...车里睡
Oh, well, you can't do that.
你不能这样对你自己
Piehole, piehole, piehole!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Come on, Judith, you can't expect
朱蒂丝 你也不会想让
a man to sleep in his car.
一个男人睡在他的车里
You're good people. Just let me just get a few things.
你们真是好人 让我去拿些东西
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我相信这没问题
He's not the kind of guy who'll overstay his welcome.
他不是那种烂屁♥股♥不肯走的人
He's been at his brother's for six years.
他已经在他的哥哥家待了六年了
Uh, Herb, would you mind
赫伯 你能不能帮我
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表