Well, I'm glad we got that settled.
这块心头之石终于落地了
It was really bugging me.
这事扰得我可是心烦如麻
Terrific sandwich.
这三明治真不赖
Yeah.
是不错
I think you'll find
我认为着的火
the fire gave everything a nice smoky flavor.
给它增加了很不错的烧烤味道
Just out of curiosity,
随便问一下
what does a used fire truck go for?
一辆二手消防车大概多少钱
Hey, Alan, I got an idea
艾伦 我刚想到一主意
that might cheer you up.
肯定能让你心情大爽
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
You need a carrot and a stick to make your life meaningful?
你觉得奖罚并存才让你生活有意义
How about this?
听听我这个
Every month I let you give me a small amount of money
以后每个月我允许你交给我一点钱
in exchange for the pleasure of living in my house.
来换取你在我家的幸福生活
We'll call it... rent.
我们就称之为 房♥租吧
Wow, it's been a long time since I paid rent.
的确我已经N长时间没交过房♥租了
Five years, two months, 11 days.
至今5年零2个月零11天
Interesting.
有点意思
It would certainly give me a reason to go back to work.
我至少要为此回去上班
Right. That's the carrot.
没错 那就是你的奖赏
And if you fall behind, I get to hit you with a stick.
如果你房♥租付晚了 我就会找根棍儿收拾你
Very funny.
玩笑很冷啊
No, I'm serious.
不不 我可没开玩笑
That's my carrot.
那是给我的奖赏
ok how much did you have in mind?
算你狠 开个价吧
Well, I've given it some thought...and...
在我考虑再三后
I think you'll find this to be a fair number.
我觉得这个数还算合理
Oh, well, uh,
哇塞 这 这也
at least if I'm paying rent
那么说如果我交房♥租了
I'll get a say in what goes on around here.
家里的大事小情我就有发言权
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不
No.
想得美
If you want a say,
如果你想要有发言权
this is the number.
要付这个数
I don't need a say.
那我还是不需要发言权了
Good.
好极了
So, every month on the first.
那么每个月1号♥交钱
Deal.
一言为定
All right, all right, I feel good about this,
还可以 很好 我觉得这样很不错
pitching in, pulling my own weight.
分担一点责任 尽我一份力
It's long overdue.
其实我早该如此
Five years, two months, 11 days.
5年零2个月零11天前就该了
Right.
当然
Uh, of, uh, course since the month has already started,
不过 当然了 这个月1号♥已经过了
we'll, we'll start next month.
那我们就从下个月开始吧
Fine.
没问题
Uh, although, uh, with the holidays coming,
但是眼下马上就要过节了
maybe it'd be better to start fresh with the new year,
我想还是从新年开始算起比较好
you know? 1/1.
1月1日开始
Sure, whatever. Okay.
行 按你意思办
Unless the economy's still in the tank.
除非经济仍然处于低谷
Always a possibility.
是不能排除这个可能
In which case, you know,
要是那样的话
we'll, uh, we'll probably want to revisit the number.
我们有可能要重新谈房♥租价钱
Probably.
很有可能
I mean, the market is-is pretty volatile right now.
我是说现在是房♥租市场的冬天 量价起伏很大
I mean, I think some belt-tightening
所以我认为现在
is in order for everybody, you know,
无论房♥东们还是房♥客们
landlords and-and tenants alike.
都是要勒紧裤腰带过日子
Ow!
哎呀
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表