Oh men, that was intense.
刚才真是激♥情♥澎湃啊
I need some fluids.
我得补充点水分
I must be down a quart.
我真是元气大伤
Just make you up a quart, huh?
你滋润了吧?
Hey, you know what would be good right now?
知道现在什么是最佳选择吗?
You have bad experience with pudding?
你和布丁有什么痛苦的回忆吗?
What are we doing, Charlie?
咱们在干什么啊 查理?
Well, you are crying and my best guess is i'm about to apologize for sth.
你在哭 我想我该为某事向你道歉
Everytime I come over, it's a same routine.
每次我来都是那一套
We have Chinese take out then we have sex, then we roll over and go to sleep.
咱们叫中餐外卖♥♥ 之后做♥爱♥ 再转身睡觉
Which is why I suggested the pudding.
所以我才建议吃布丁啊
You know, makes up a little.
稍稍做些改变嘛
Besides, what about all the wonderful talking and joking, you know, sharing we do?
咱们还有精彩的谈天玩笑 彼此分享呢
Sharing? What'd we share, Charile?
分享? 咱们分享什么了 查理?
Well, we share Chinese takeout.
咱们分享中餐外卖♥♥
And... the other night we watched the Laker game toghther.
还有...那天咱们一起看湖人队球赛了
You watched it over my shoulder while we were having sex.
那是咱们做♥爱♥时 你隔着我肩膀看的
Come on, it was overtime.
拜托 那是加时赛嘛
What kind of relationship is this?
咱们到底算什么关系?
We don't go anywhere, we don't do anything.
咱们哪儿也不去 什么也不做
Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? I can get Laker tickets.
你想去哪儿? 你想做什么? 我能弄到湖人队的球票
I don't want to go to a basketball game.
我不想去看篮球赛
I want to know who your are. I want you to know who I am.
我想了解你 我也想让你了解我
I know who you are.
我了解你呀
You do? Ok, what's my middle name?
是吗? 那好 我的中名是什么?
Your middle name? Okay, I know this.
你的中名? 好 我知道的
Sunburn boobs...
晒伤的胸部...
What? Hang on.
什么? 等一下
Sunburn boobs, red boobs, red breast... Robin.
晒伤的胸部 红胸部... Robin(红胸鸟)
Good memory trick.
很棒的记忆技巧
My middle name is Christine.
我的中名是Christine
Not a very good trick.
不咋地的技巧
Who's my best friend? Where do I work?
我最好的朋友是谁? 我在哪里工作?
What's my cat's name?
我的猫叫什么名字?
What's my favorite movie? What kind of music do I like? What religion was I raised?
我最爱的电影是什么? 我喜欢什么样的音乐? 我信什么宗教?
And do I have any brothers and sisters?
我有几个兄弟姐妹?
Ok,I'd like to start with the cat.
好 我想还是从猫开始吧
I'm gonna go with Fluffy.
我猜它叫"毛球"
Drop dead.
去死吧
Snow ball? Mr. Mittens? Tiger? Whiskers? Puss-puss?
雪球? 咪♥咪♥? 小虎? 小胡子? 小猫猫?
Oh, come on. What's my middle name?
拜托 那我的中名是什么?
No, it's not.
不 不是
Yes, it is.
是 就是
Show off.
臭显摆
2.5 Men Season06 Episode15
好汉两个半 第六季第15集
Oh, Chelsea, come on.
切尔西 拜托了
How much do I need to know about you other than I'm crazy about you?
我还要怎么了解你啊? 我为你而疯狂
It's not that you don't know. It's that you don't care.
问题不是你不知道 而是你不在意
I do care. I just don't pay close attention.
我当然在乎了 我只是没有密切关注罢了
Good-bye, Charlie.
再见 查理
I mean, I pay attention, but I don't test well. Damn.
我是说 我很关注 但我考试怯场嘛 该死
What did you do, bring out the handcuffs too early?
你干什么了 太早拿出手铐了吧?
Apparently, I don't know her middle name.
显然是我不知道她的中间名字
It's Christine.
是Christine
How do you know? She told me.
你怎么知道? 她告诉我的
Why did she tell you? I asked her.
她为什么告诉你? 我问她的
Why did you ask?
你为什么问她?
How else do you get to know a person?
你要了解一个人 还能怎么做?
Go away.
一边去
If a woman stormed out on me after sex, would you go away?
如果一个女人和我做♥爱♥之后愤然离开 你会一边去吗?
That's beside the point.
你跑题了
So, what happened?
到底发生什么事了?
I don't know.
我不知道
We were having a nice night.
我们度过了一个美好的夜晚
Little lo mein, little sex.
吃了点捞面 做点小爱
Then the crying started.
然后就开始哭了
Oh, yeah. Been there, done that.
是啊 我也这样过
No, she was crying.
不是 是她哭了
She wants more out of our relationship.
她希望我们的关系更进一步
More what?
她想要什么?
I'm not sure. I know it's not pudding.
我不确定 但肯定不是要布丁
Well, what did she say?
那她到底怎么说的?
She said I don't know her well enough.
她说我不够了解她
You tell me: what's more important to know?
你说说看 了解什么更重要?
Her cat's me or which of her body parts you can't sneak up on?
她猫的名字 还是她身上什么地方不能碰?
Well, I'm not sure one necessarily precludes the other.
我也不确定孰轻孰重
Yeah, well, I've never been mule-kicked for not knowing a cat's name.
我从未因为不知道猫的名字被甩
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
There's more where she came from.
她那样的女人有的是
Speaking of which...
说到这个...
where does she come from?
她到底是哪里人?
I don't know, and I don't care.
我不知道 我也不在乎
Davenport, Iowa.
爱荷华州达文波特
Bite me.
你厉害
Want to know her cat's name?
想知道她猫的名字吗?
No.
不想
It's Mandu.
叫满都
Mandu?
满都?
Yeah, you know, Cat Mandu.
对呀 猫咪满都 (与加德满都KathMandu同音)
It's cute, huh?
很可爱 对吧?
Why was I thinking Puss-Puss?
为什么我觉得该叫小猫猫(小妹妹)呢?
Because that's what you're always thinking.
因为你脑子里都是那回事
What happened to all the pudding cups?
布丁杯都哪儿去了?
I guess your uncle ate them.
我猜是你大伯吃了
All of them? There were two 12-packs.
全吃了? 一共有两个12杯装的呢
Have something else.
吃点别的吧
No cookies? What the hell is going on around here?
饼干也没有? 这他妈的到底怎么回事啊?
Hey, watch your mouth.
说话注意点(注意你的嘴)
I am watching it. It's empty. I need dessert.
我注意着呢 嘴里空空的 我要吃甜点
Son of a bitch. Jake!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 杰克!
Frozen peas? What am I gonna do with frozen peas?
冷冻豌豆? 我拿冷冻豌豆有什么用?
Well, if you want dessert, have an apple.
你要是想吃甜点 就吃个苹果吧
Not funny, Dad.
一点都不好笑 老爸
You sure I can't interest you in a pudding cup?
你确定我的布丁杯吸引不了你吗?
Thanks. I'm okay.
谢谢 我不吃
How about a chocolate chunk cookie?
要不要巧克力块曲奇?
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
Did you quit drinking?
你戒酒了吗?
God, no. Why?
当然没有 怎么了?
You seem to be experimenting with a new sugar delivery system.
看来你在试验新的糖分运输系统
Anything bothering you lately?
你最近有什么烦心事吗?
Well, there is this one thing, but I don't know if it's medical or psychological.
的确有件事 但我不知道 算是医学还是心理学方面
Tell me.
说说看
Lately, I've passed up a couple of opportunities to get some strange.
最近 我拒绝了一些钓"陌生的"机会
Strange?
"陌生的"?
women with whom I have not previously been acquainted.
就是本来我不认识的女人
Oh, right, strange. Charming.
这样啊 "陌生的" 解释得真好
Go on.
继续
Anyway, I was wondering if there's something wrong with me.
总之我在想 我是不是出啥毛病了
Because you passed up meaningless sex with strangers?
因为你过了与陌生人一♥夜♥情♥的阶段?
Exactly. That's not like me.
没错 不像我啊
Hey, you know, I bet "strange"
我敢打赌"陌生的"
comes from "stranger."
就是从"陌生人"那来的 (实际上"陌生人"是从"陌生的"衍生过来)
I wouldn't be surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
So, what else is going on with your life?
那么 生活还有其他变化吗?
Not much.
没什么
I've been gaining a little weight for some reason.
我因为什么原因有点长胖了
Maybe 'cause I haven't been sleeping well.
或许是因为最近没睡好
Yeah, that's probably it.
对啊 很有可能
Oh, and this one girl I've been seeing pretty regularly decided to dump me.
最近我交往的女人要把我甩了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表