we will see you next week.
Freemantle夫人 我们下周见
Oh, thank you, Dr. Harper.
谢谢你 哈珀医生
And remember, x.
记住 性生活别再那么激烈了
Oh, Dr. Harper, you're terrible.
哈珀医生 你太坏了
Okay. Bye-bye.
再见
I wish I was kidding; the woman's a freak.
真希望我是开玩笑的 这老太太是个疯子
You are so good with the patients, Dr. Harper.
你对病人真好 哈珀医生
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Just you're -you're warm and personable and funny.
你... 你和蔼可亲 风度翩翩 幽默风趣
Oh, I'm all right.
我还好啦
But you, the patients love you.
而你 病人们爱死你了
No. Uh, don't give me "no."
才没有 别跟我说"没有"
I'm giving you "no." Well, I'm not taking "no."
我就要跟你说"没有" 我不许你说"没有"
Don't make me blush. I'm making you blush.
别让我脸红 我就要让你脸红
Well, I'm blushing.
好吧 我脸红了
So we all done for the day?
我们今天的工作做完了?
Yeppers. Mrs. Freemantle was our last patient.
没错儿 Freemantle夫人是最后一个病人
Okay, then, uh, I will see your smiling face tomorrow.
那好 明天再见你那灿烂的笑脸
Well, it's only smiling 'cause it's looking at you.
我笑得这么灿烂 是因为看着你
Don't make me blush.
别让我脸红
Well, I'm making you blush. Well, I'm blushing.
我就要让你脸红 好吧 我脸红了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I should apologize.
我应该道歉
No, I'm the one who stepped over the line.
不 是我越了界
No, no, I stepped, too.
不 不 我也越界了
No, no, I stepped first. No, no, no.
不 不 是我先越界的 不 不 不
Don't give me "no, no."
别跟我说"不 不"
I'm giving you "no, no."
我就要跟你说"不 不"
We can't do this.
我们不能这么做
I'm sorry, I can't help it.
抱歉 我情不自禁
I ache for you.
我想要你
Yeah, well, I'm not all that comfortable right now either.
我现在也不是那么舒服
Ititit's just that I feel like... You don't have to explain.
只是...只是... 我觉得... 你不必解释
I understand.
我理解
Okay. Okay. Well, then, uh, I guess I will see you tomorrow.
那好 那明天见吧
I'll be here at, uh, 7:30.
我明天七点半到
In case you want to get in early.
如果你想早点儿来的话
Oh, okay. Uh, I-I might actually want to... get in early.
好 实际上我愿意... 早点儿来
You're the boss. You can get in anytime you want.
你是老板 你想什么时候来都行
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Two and a Half Men Season06 Episode12
好汉两个半:第6季第12集
Mind if I watch the game?
介意我看比赛吗?
Uh, actually, I came in here for a little quiet time.
实际上我想在这儿安静一下
Still quieter than sleeping under the Santa Monica Pier.
还是比睡在Santa Monica码头安静多了
I'm conflicted, Charlie.
我很矛盾 查理
Shh, quiet time.
嘘 安静
Do you think you can choose who you love?
你觉得可以选择所爱的人吗?
Oh, boy.
哦 老弟
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
What? No!
什么? 才不是!
Oh, all right. Come out when you're ready.
好吧 你准备好了再出柜吧
Do you remember my receptionist?
你记得我的接待员吗?
The itsy bitsy spider who climbed up my water spout?
爬过我喷水嘴的那只小蜘蛛?
Yeah. Whatever happened to her?
对 她怎么了?
You dumped her after one depraved weekend, and I had to give her a raise,
你跟她鬼混了一个周末就甩了她 我不得不给她加薪
health insurance and a paid vacation to keep her from quitting.
缴健康保险 还有带薪假期 让她别辞职
Oh, good. Thanks for smoothing that over for me.
很好 多谢你替我善后
Hey, you think she has plans for this weekend?
你觉得她这周末有安排吗?
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊?
Uh, I am trying to tell you that I'm starting to have feelings for her.
我想告诉你我开始对她有感觉了
For who?
对谁?
For Melissa.
对梅丽莎
Who's Melissa?
谁是梅丽莎?
My receptionist!
我的接待员!
So I should forget about this weekend?
那我这周末就没指望了?
Yes, you should forget about this weekend!
对 你这周末没指望了!
I was just asking. You don't have to bite my head off.
我就随便问问 你不用把我的头咬下来
So you and her are, uh...
那你跟她...
Oh, no, no, no, nothing's happened yet.
不 不 不 还什么都没发生呢
Just a little kissing, and she could feel my...
就小亲了一下 她能感觉到我的...
enthusiasm.
热情
What, are you Noel Coward? Just say "boner."
什么 你是Noel Coward吗? 就说"硬了" (英国演员 剧作家 曲作家)
Why do I bother talking to you?
我♥干♥嘛要跟你说这个?
Beats the hell out of me.
吓唬我呗
The thing is, Melissa and I have-have this chemistry,
事实上 梅丽莎和我相互吸引
and it's really hard not to act on it.
不做反应真的很难
Yeah, it's tough when you work together.
你们俩一起工作 是挺难的
Right.
对
You don't crap where you eat. I know.
兔子不吃窝边草 我知道
You don't dip your pen in company ink.
不要搞办公室恋情
And you never bang a woman who owns a snake or a bird.
不要惹养蛇或鸟的女人
What?
什么?
They're usually nuts.
她们一般都比较疯狂
So what you're faced with here is a moral dilemma.
你现在面对的是一道德难题
Oh, I'll say.
我知道
Whether or not to have an intimate relationship with a woman who is also your employee.
要不要跟你的女雇员发展亲密关系
Exactly.
没错
I got it, I got it. Oh, you do?
我明白了 我明白了 真的?
Fire her, then boink her.
炒了她 再上她
I don't got it?
我没明白?
You don't got it.
你没明白
I'm right about the snakes and birds though.
但关于蛇和鸟的事我还是对的
Really? The one who works for him?
真的? 给他干活的那位?
Yep.
对
Tinkerbell with the knockers?
长着大咪♥咪♥的小不点儿?
The same.
就是她
Well, everybody makes that mistake once.
每人都会犯次错误
I crossed that line in the '70s when I was cleaning house
七几年我替Telly Savalas先生做家务时
for Mr. Telly Savalas.
也越过一次界 (已故美国演员 70年代巨星)
No kidding. TV's Kojak?
开玩笑吧 演电视版侦探科杰克的?
One and the same.
就是他 独一无二的
What happened?
怎么回事?
What do you think happened? He's Greek, a man of passion.
你觉得能是怎么回事? 他是希腊人 充满激♥情♥
You can't tie your shoes around those guys.
在这样的人旁边 你连鞋带都系不上
That's rough.
是挺难的
Bet your ass it's rough.
当然难了
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
So, Zippy, I hear you've been sinking your putts on the company golf course.
呆子 我听说你卷入办公室恋情了
Thanks for telling her.
多谢告诉她
Thanks for telling me.
多谢告诉我
Word of advice: it may seem like fun and games at the beginning,
忠告: 这事一开始可能挺有趣
but mark my words, sooner or later, you're gonna wake up with a broken heart
但记住我的话 迟早有一天 你一觉醒来 伤心欲绝
and a lollipop stuck to your keister.
屁♥股♥上还沾着个棒棒糖 (侦探科杰克的经典扮相 嘴里含着棒棒糖)
You want to explain that to me?
你想给我解释一下吗?
I'd rather forget I ever heard it.
我宁愿自己什么都没听到过
So, decide what you're gonna do about Melissa?
你决定了跟梅丽莎的事要怎么办了吗?
There's nothing to do.
没什么要办的
I have to take the physical feelings I have for her
我得忍♥住对她的生理反应
and channel them into something creative, productive, something, something that'll last.
把它转化为富有创造性的 有成效的 能持久的东西
You're gonna have sex with the vacuum cleaner again, aren't you?
你又要跟吸尘器做♥爱♥了 是吧?
That wasn't sex, that was an accident.
那不是做♥爱♥ 那是个意外
Once is an accident.
只发生一次才叫意外
Morning, Melissa.
早上好 梅丽莎
Good morning, Dr. Harper.
早上好 哈珀医生
How's my schedule look today?
今天我的日程安排如何?
It's packed pretty tight.
安排得很紧
Oh, okay. Uh, tight's good.
好 紧了好
You know, better-better tight than, uh, you know...
紧点儿总比...
Thank God for scoliosis.
感谢上帝创造了脊柱测凸
Um, listen, Melissa, um, about what happened yesterday...
听着 梅丽莎 关于昨天发生的事...
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表